• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!


    Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 07:33 AM PST

    This thread spotlights various public Warframe communities outside of the subreddit!

    Disclaimer: Members of the /r/Warframe moderation team are not involved in the maintenance or running of these communities and don't have positions of authority in them.

    This thread is a placeholder because the Wednesday weekly slot is currently unassigned. Please use this link to suggest a new weekly thread.


    Discord Servers

    English Discord Servers

    Discord Servers in Other Languages


    If you have any suggestions for communities to add to this wiki page, want to report mistranslations or broken links, or want to help with crediting the proper creators, message the moderators!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I drew this fan art of Shy. I sent it to her on twitter but I don’t think she saw it yet. Oh well~

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 07:53 PM PST

    Wise words

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 07:32 AM PST

    This cake my aunt made for my birthday

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 02:00 PM PST

    Cut off their limbs! It's the only way they go down!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 07:59 PM PST

    When someone doesn't like the mod memes

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 07:11 PM PST

    Baby Kavat I made!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 05:02 AM PST

    Saryn Prime by Takuyan23.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 11:42 AM PST

    Almost 500 hours in this game and this is the first time I've noticed Leech Ospreys actually use leeches

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 03:11 PM PST

    Revenant Portrait Redraw

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 02:35 PM PST

    Made a phone wallpaper that i'l be using as a custom phone case. thought you guys might like it

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 05:13 PM PST

    Just only reached Mars and wanted to try my first fashionframe

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 04:27 PM PST

    One of my favourite Nef Anyo pics I drew for a parody.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 06:39 AM PST

    My brother and I found out we both play Warframe on PC, so last night we grouped up for the first time. I invited him to check out my ship, and he started asking me about "the guy I killed and displayed"...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 08:24 AM PST

    I stumbled across his artstation page. Thank you Sean Bigham for making Warframe one of the most aesthetically unique things I've ever seen in gaming.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 01:46 PM PST

    The value of armor would be much easier to see at a glance if all armor values and scalings were just divided by 3. This would NOT change any effective health values

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 02:20 PM PST

    Currently, armor multiplies the damage you take to your health by 300 ÷ (300+armor). So with 300 armor, any damage to your health is multiplied by 1/2, with 600 armor it's multiplied by 1/3, with 900 armor it's multiplied by 1/4, etc.

    Now let's look at an example where you have 500 health. With 300 armor, you take 1/2 damage. This means you'd have to be hit with damage equal to 2x your healthbar (so 1000 damage) before you would lose your 500 health and die. This means you have 1000 effective health. Similarly if you had 600 armor, you would have 1500 effective health. So for every 300 armor you have, you get 100% of your health in extra "effective health."

    My suggestion is to divide all armor values and armor scaling by 3, so you could do the above calculations super easily at a glance. The new damage multiplier from armor would be 100 ÷ (100+armor), and all armor values on frames and enemies would be divided by 3. So for example, 300 armor would become 100 armor, and it would still give a damage multiplier of 1/2 like 300 armor used to. This would not change any enemy's effective health at all, it would just make it easier to figure out their effective health.

    Let's look at the above example again but with the new armor system. We still have 500 health, but now we have 100 armor instead of 300. With 100 armor, we now take half damage and effectively have double health (1000 health). In other words, 100 armor gives us 100% more effective health. How about 200 armor? Well now we have 200% more effective health, so we have 1500 health. This makes the armor system super easy to understand since 1 armor will always gives you 1% more health; no messy math involved.

    TLDR: Dividing all armor values and scalings would make determining effective health values incredibly easy to do at a glance since 1 armor means you have 1% more effective health. This makes it easy to see how much health a boss effectively has, whether armor or shield mods are better, etc, without having to get a calculator. Nothing in the game would change gameplay-wise or balance-wise. This is simply a QoL change.

    submitted by /u/GoldPhos
    [link] [comments]

    Cinematic Shot - EXCALIBUR (Photoshop)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 08:29 AM PST

    Someone told me Smoke has the whitest white, so I went to investigate

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 07:44 AM PST

    I think I might do one more bounty run to get that daily cap

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 02:24 PM PST

    Trinity's Mysterious Health Pack

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 05:59 AM PST

    Valor will be Victorious!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 04:06 AM PST

    Warframe Poster

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 12:38 AM PST

    A trivial suggestion: being able to have Helios scan plants that it has already completed the research scans on.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 02:46 PM PST

    It's trivial, but I sometimes would like the option toggle Helios to scan the specific plants for making Apothics even after its completed the research scans. It's easy enough to just do a simple solo mission so I can manually scan the plants that Helios no longer scans, so that's why it's not a great suggestion. It's just something that sometimes feels like it'd be nice to have.

    submitted by /u/EvilPigPowers
    [link] [comments]

    Coming Soon: Devstream #122!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 09:15 AM PST

    Forum link: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1054617-coming-soon-devstream-122/

    Two new Warframes' silhouette

    Who: Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

    What: 2019 is here and we're back kicking off our 6th year of Devstreams. With it, we'll be announcing the date of TennoCon 2019, a sneak peek at some upcoming 2019 Warframes, and what we've been up to so far this year!

    Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Mesa Prime Access Pack!

    Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

    Twitch Drop: Join us to get your very own 3-day Resource Booster!

    When: Join us this Friday, January 18th at 2 p.m ET!

    Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, January 18th!

    By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

    End of thread.

    submitted by /u/LogaMC
    [link] [comments]

    Baro Ki'teer in Arabic

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 04:02 PM PST

    I started playing warframe like 3 months ago, hence then I started playing, looking up tutorials, leveling up etc..... I knew about the "void trader" but never bothered to check it, until one day I am playing, my brother - who also plays warframe but is lower level than me - is watching me, I am mastery rank 5 and the void trader arrives in a relay I can reach, so I tell my brother: "baro ki'teer is here, lets check him" he looks at me and says "who?" "Baro ki'teer" I replied, and he bursts into laughter, I ask him what is funny just for him telling me " ki'teer like 'a lot' " that when I hit blunt.

    I am Arab. I am from Egypt, however the word Ki'teer in any Arabic speaking country means a lot, so in Arabic it sounds more like "Baro a lot". And every time we speak about him, my brother is laughing under his breath.

    just thought I would share that with you.

    submitted by /u/ifeeeeeelgood
    [link] [comments]

    Why I Love Rhino Prime

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 03:28 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment