• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 07:33 AM PST

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Forgiveness, Acceptance, Vengence.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 08:54 AM PST

    TIL if I'm in Operator mode with Excalibur Umbra and switch Warframes with the Arsenal, he flops down and dies.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 02:25 PM PST

    Ku-Bro Skin Concept

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 03:24 PM PST

    The tag on the Fortuna shirt is adorable

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 08:39 AM PST

    This evening I will spend in pleasant company

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 09:34 AM PST

    Acolytes are returning 1/25

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 12:31 PM PST

    Rebbeca as Stalker helps kill Alad V on Prime Time

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 04:44 PM PST

    As a WF Vet I love passing on my wealth of knowledge to new Tenno. Here's a crucial lesson in progress.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 04:04 PM PST

    Please DE let us sell relics for credits and/or ducats-- I dont wan't to run Lith fissures anymore

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 12:50 PM PST

    Lizard people on staff confirmed

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 04:02 PM PST

    Been playing around with white ink on black, here's spoder doodle from Meg!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 09:13 PM PST

    Stuck in my head now...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 02:14 AM PST

    I caught a shiny!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 02:19 PM PST

    Hey You, Get Back In There. You Aren't Done Cooking Yet.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 01:19 PM PST

    Wisp frame! I hope her name is Willow.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 06:52 AM PST

    The hottest new album.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 05:56 AM PST

    Modified Damage Cheat Sheet incl. damage formulas

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 12:43 PM PST

    The Starter Frames, drawn by me

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 03:03 PM PST

    What is up with so many leeches during eidolon hunts?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 08:44 AM PST

    Just did an eidolon hunt. Made it to Guantalyst with the trin. The harrow left and the volt just stood there. He followed the thing around but he just stood there. I did 75% of the damage while the trin did 24%. Guess who did the last 1%? The leech. He messaged me after and said, "thanks for the carry. I was expecting to be carried so I didn't do anything." These were his exact words.

    Edit: here is the link to the photos:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/xY6Knui

    Update: reported him and submitted photos in the report.

    Update: told him I reported him. He sent a message that said, "L." To which I replied, No U

    submitted by /u/zestymemelord
    [link] [comments]

    Just good people.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 01:56 PM PST

    For a bit of background, I started playing this game yesterday.

    As I was making my way through venus, I entered a squad with a really unusual. I believe his warfarme was called nekros prime, and he was like a mastery level 22 (is that how you call it?)

    Apparently this guy doesn't know English so he just uses Google translate mid mission. THE GUY WAS USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE TO TALK TO RANDOM PEOPLE HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW. he told me all his friends stopped playing the game, and he just wanted friends. I played with him a bunch, and then he just asked me what warfarme I wanted, so I looked at the warframes and said Mesa (she looks cool idk). Apparently getting the parts of a thingy to get her parts is really hard. We went on that mission 4 TIMES. after he ran out of the thingy, he took me to a place where he could get more. This is what a random guy did for an mastery rank 1 player. Such a cool guy.

    Thank you for making my start of warfarme so memorable, blacksheep303.

    submitted by /u/IttaiAK
    [link] [comments]

    Mom, you are scaring me.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 05:27 PM PST

    *Kills enemy* *Recieves float power-up*

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 06:46 AM PST

    I see your lego moa and raise you a lego shockwave moa (with all valid parts)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 12:55 PM PST

    Found this scrolling through Wish. Highly doubtful of it being DE-Approved

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 06:16 PM PST

    Walked into the relay to witness perfection

    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 09:44 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment