• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 07:33 AM PST

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The MR2 experience is a good one.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 05:09 PM PST

    After EA revealed the game editions for Anthem, I felt I had to make this

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 11:21 AM PST

    God of Warframe - art by John Doe

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 05:33 AM PST

    I got my laptop checked after some CPU problems, and they used Warframe to stress test it. Got this nice little note.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 04:12 PM PST

    So I decided to put some of my engineering study to good use, and model a functioning Sybaris

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 01:20 PM PST

    a giant drop chance booster! (corpus tileset exit)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 01:15 PM PST

    I made this easy progression chart for beginners...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 06:22 PM PST

    We have Happy Zephyr. We have Frame Fighter. There really is only one choice for the next game.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 10:26 AM PST

    CLEMmings.

    submitted by /u/Rezri
    [link] [comments]

    Mag by PracticeTower(TowerPractice). Dayum is it hot!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 07:39 AM PST

    I think DE should be given some credit where it's due...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 10:12 PM PST

    So I Introduced my 12 year old sister to Warframe. This was her first drawing of some of my frames

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 08:18 AM PST

    Suggestion. Let us Adjust the power of mods.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 01:24 PM PST

    Simple, let us adjust the "power" of a mod. Keep everything the same, but let us adjust how many levels we want in it without having to grab another copy of a mod and pump endo into it. Maybe make it an option once you max a mod out?

    You max out a vitality? Neto, but cant fit it into your new frame? Turn the nob down to a level 5 vitality so that you can slot that puppy in.

    One of the biggest reasons i feel this change is needed is due to the Umbral mods, but it would be a nice QOL change overall.

    submitted by /u/Fixn
    [link] [comments]

    Cant even play cuz my kavat is so obsessed with climbing on things.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 02:00 PM PST

    Some of the animations are... interesting in archwing

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 10:52 AM PST

    Swazdo-Lah, Tenno!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 12:12 PM PST

    We could really use a Sobek Wraith at some point.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 01:10 PM PST

    Sobek right now is an okay shotgun with a great unique mod (Acid Shells) that currently can't be used in any serious build, as it just doesn't possess the flex slots that other shotguns do - it needs five out of the six status-granting mods available to it (the four dual stats, Savvy, and the augment) to reach 100% status, leaving you with three slots to fit in Primed Point Blank and Hell's Chamber and a single flex slot, which will just about always be Primed Charged Shell or a Riven. Running Acid Shells in that slot is practically pointless, as you just do not do enough damage with Sobek's impact focus, and you lack punchthrough to make the most of Acid Shells' proc. Failing giving it a Wraith, a buff to Sobek's syndicate mod would also put this over the top.

    That would not, however, solve by far its greatest issue. Worse, much worse, is that Sobek's green tint doesn't come out with any paint color. It's an enormous pain to fashionframe; it just clashes with everything, because there is no good way to color it anything other than a sickly green. The desert camo skin doesn't help.

    I think a decent Wraith variant could and would go a long way to solving these issues.

    submitted by /u/AnonymousPepper
    [link] [comments]

    "Oh god, is he locking me in? Oh no, no it's so much worse"

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 10:49 PM PST

    When I run around with Inaros and a covert lethality dagger, I like to think I’m sacrificing enemies to the blood gods for free HP.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 03:32 PM PST

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/Orangbo
    [link] [comments]

    My orbiter left without me

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 01:49 PM PST

    "Hunter, you may already be qualified!"

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 10:26 AM PST

    Saw this on the envelope of some junk mail on my friend Hunter's table. I automatically read it in Simaris' voice, and you probably did too. 👍

    submitted by /u/Kishmond
    [link] [comments]

    I know it goes against all fashionable logic, but I just... I just want to be bald.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 07:12 PM PST

    I'm not talking about the "shortest hair" option they give you by default. That looks absolutely horrid, all patchy and missed-spotty and all that. There's a big bald patch on the front - right on the front!

    I get it, they don't wanna give you flat bald because then you won't buy any new hairstyles! But honestly, I would pay to be truly bald. At the very least, I would settle for a better "buzzed" look, because what's in the game now really is terrible.

    That being said, I'm 54 days in according to Darvo and this is pretty much the only thing in the entire game I've found that I dislike so far. That's pretty great!

    submitted by /u/Dessum
    [link] [comments]

    When the void is calling but you've got a busy day tomorrow

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 10:38 AM PST

    I've been waiting to make this joke since baruuk came out

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 05:43 AM PST

    Free to play this weekend huh?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 09:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment