• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!


    Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 07:33 AM PST

    This thread spotlights various public Warframe communities outside of the subreddit!

    Disclaimer: Members of the /r/Warframe moderation team are not involved in the maintenance or running of these communities and don't have positions of authority in them.

    This thread is a placeholder because the Wednesday weekly slot is currently unassigned. Please use this link to suggest a new weekly thread.


    Discord Servers

    English Discord Servers

    Discord Servers in Other Languages


    If you have any suggestions for communities to add to this wiki page, want to report mistranslations or broken links, or want to help with crediting the proper creators, message the moderators!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you know you’ve been doing too much mining.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 01:49 PM PST

    Ribbit

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Teamwork - My design for the Fan Forge Warframe Contest

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 12:07 PM PST

    I drew a family photo of my son and daughters (aka my top 5 warframes).

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 08:30 AM PST

    A little graph showing how the resource drop system works (for me at least)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 02:44 PM PST

    Esdeath Valkyr - Valkyr x Akame Ga Kill Fan art crossover)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 10:51 AM PST

    Remember the grineer tank?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 02:26 PM PST

    The Great Church of Clem & Titania Pinup - My two designs for the Warframe Fan Forge contest

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 06:54 PM PST

    You probably don't want Waframe to be more challenging

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 10:36 AM PST

    In the couple years I've had to observe this subreddit, there's a common veteran complaint: Warframe does not feel sufficiently challenging. My suggestion is that the nature of Warframe's design militates against adding much challenge, and I'll explain why:

    • Warframe is a looter-shooter, and most missions are designed to be replayed ad-infinitum in the hopes of acquiring good drops or sufficient resources.
    • Highly challenging missions, by their very nature, have a greater risk of failure.
    • Failure in Warframe almost always means the loss of missions rewards, in whole or in part.

    My suggestion is that most players--even if they say they want more challenge--are not actually prepared to lose at a significantly higher frequency, as this will change their perceived reward acquisition rate. And straightforward solutions, such as allowing reward acquisition under failure, dampen the risk and fear of losing and thus alter whether we should regard something as meaningfully challenging.

    submitted by /u/mode_above
    [link] [comments]

    Steve: Melee 2.9 Workshop Friday. Gun/Glaive works now, if you rebound melee attack there will be an option just for you

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 05:27 PM PST

    Fashion Lightshow with EmuRuby

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 01:39 AM PST

    Void Dashing Tridolons solo in under 11 minutes, no amp required.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 04:52 PM PST

    I've been experimenting with a Void Dash setup for Tridolons for the last few weeks, and have reached a point where a solo 4x3 is casual and 5x3 is starting to feel plausible.

    Although this setup is great for speedrunning, it's also useful for casual runs and newer players, since you don't need an amp at all, and good frame / weapon setups merely speed things up from an already decent base time. All you need is a rank 0 Magus Revert and Magus Lockdown; maxed Lockdown speeds things up by a few seconds.

    On the speedrun side, my current best in-game-time run with Trinity is 10min 56secs, which is over a minute faster than the current speedrun.com world record, and there are still many places to shave time off.

    Run demonstration

    Build

    Build explained:

    With Magus Revert giving you infinite energy, a 0-distance Void Dash can be spammed as fast as your FPS allows by targeting your feet and using a hyperscroll mousewheel or a macro for jumping (autofire macros are allowed). Adding Madurai's Meteoric Dash to that rips Eidolon shields in a few seconds, no amp or Volt shenanigans required. Magus Lockdown only works for the capture phase, but turns that into a near-instant cap. The downside of Lockdown is that it also tanks your FPS and can't be turned off, so it slightly slows down the shield phase. The FPS-hit is much larger in a team, so I wouldn't recommend using Lockdown with randoms.

    Lockdown can't hit Synovias, so those still need to be dealt with using Rubico Prime/Lanka/Catchmoon/Tombfinger/whatever. Since we're Madurai and constantly in void mode without having to shoot, Trinity can reach very nice damage with Rubico Prime + Void Strike + Vigorous Swap. I run Prisma Shade for an occasional Ambush. Adarza Kavat also works, but having to resurrect pets gets annoying, nor do I feel like constantly swapping between Adarza and Smeeta. Chroma/Rhino/Volt would still technically be slightly faster than Trinity, but with most damage-downsides mitigated, and the fact that Trinity can go pick up more lures whenever during energy spikes, the run is easier to manage with Trin.

    submitted by /u/T2k5
    [link] [comments]

    He missed the pun! :(((

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 11:46 AM PST

    Get a Kavat they said, it'll be fun they said

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 06:58 PM PST

    Gotta love deathcams in conclave, especially those starring MR2 and below players

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 12:48 PM PST

    Nidus Swamp

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 01:59 PM PST

    Wanted to finally draw a frame for the first time, so I did a quick sketch of my Volt. Frames are more detailed than I am used to but it's a nice challenge.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 08:25 PM PST

    Excuse me sir. Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Valkitty?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 09:32 PM PST

    The new lighting/shadows Steve has been showing on his Twitter will eventually come to all levels.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 04:38 PM PST

    Thank you to the kind Tenno who taught me about /unstuck

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 03:02 PM PST

    Yeah, I got stuck in a wall like a scrub. I sat there for half the Defense mission spinning in place, and nobody said a thing until one guy was like "type slash unstuck, dude"

    You're the real MVP, guy. The real MVP.

    submitted by /u/phantompowered
    [link] [comments]

    First I lost a frame in production...now I've lost 4 Warframe slots in my inventory.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 06:13 PM PST

    Two days ago I started building Valkyr along with Oberon. My first two Warframes I've farmed on my own. I built their 3 components and started the frames. That was also when I found out you only get 3 frame slots for free. I used some of the plat I had on my account and bought 10 additional Warframe slots so I don't have to delete my favorites I collect.

    Fast forward a day and Oberon is still being built but guess what... Valkyr is gone. Completely. I only have two extra component blueprints that I got while farming her/him. The frame wasn't rushed its not in my inventory I don't have the parts I built to build her/him. Just completely disappeared.... Ok whatever I wasn't too upset because I wasn't super excited about that frame just excited about having a new one and the xp from it. You submitted a ticket.. still yet to receive a response.

    Fast forward yet another day... Today... I am messing around in my inventory and realize that my Warframe inventory only has 9 slots total... I KNOW I bought up to 10 because I thought ok 10 extra slots 200 plat. That's fine I'll do that... Welp now 4 are gone. I submitted another ticket but at this point what's the use...

    I'm new to this game and have no problem helping free to play games and developers with store purchases. But at this time I'm thinking what's the point. Less than a week playing and a full Warframe is gone and 80 plat of inventory slots gone as well. And no I didn't get the plat back.

    submitted by /u/Seeryous2020
    [link] [comments]

    Grenades as a secondary weapon.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 10:52 AM PST

    Yay or nay?

    I'm not going to type loads of drivel and waste your time...but I would like to know how many of you would like the option of having grenades with special features that would go into your secondary slot seeing as actual grenades (not launchers like tonkor) are somewhat missing from this game.

    submitted by /u/Cmdr-Pel
    [link] [comments]

    Devstream #124 moved to next week!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 09:30 AM PST

    Source

    Rebecca forum post:

    "Hi all!

    Due to the shortened work-week this week (Monday was a holiday), we are moving the next Devstream to March 1! We are taking some development work the final mile this week and are all focusing on that.

    We will post next Wednesday with the info thread! "

    submitted by /u/Garbycol
    [link] [comments]

    Exodia Hunt + Tempo Royale is fun times.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 12:34 PM PST

    My volt art submission for the merch contest :P

    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 08:18 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment