• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Off-Topic Thread | Share Whatever You'd Like!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Off-Topic Thread | Share Whatever You'd Like!


    Warframe Weekly Off-Topic Thread | Share Whatever You'd Like!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:33 AM PST

    Hello, Tenno! Today is Top(ic)-less Tuesday!

    Your comments need not be related to Warframe; you can post memes, personal stories, or anything else that wouldn't normally fit within the Relevance Rule. We will still be enforcing the Golden Rule in this thread.


    Credit goes to /r/DestinyTheGame for this weekly thread series!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When Armor Meets Spandex

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 03:59 PM PST

    Rarest resource on Hydron

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 06:15 AM PST

    This is a unique Login Screen you can have welcome you if play in DX9 mode. It will be gone with the upcoming update that disables DX9.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 03:37 PM PST

    Mesa Primes Knuckles are bullet casings. Tell your friends.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 04:31 AM PST

    My warframe design, based on Spring. Meant to be a Jack of all trades, master of none.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:28 PM PST

    Lotus bless you Saryn!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 08:32 PM PST

    "Hero" Excalibur Captura Edit - AoD

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 10:23 AM PST

    I only got to try reworked Nezha pretty recently and this is how it felt like

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 09:04 AM PST

    My Luck With Relics (fixed)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 02:40 PM PST

    Due to the platinum and cosmetic purchases I've made, this free-to-play game has ironically become one of the most expensive ones in my collection

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 11:29 AM PST

    Buying cosmetic items and platinum can add up quickly. I don't mind supporting the devs, and I did get a lot of enjoyment out of the game so I'm not mad, but totaling up just how much I've spent (over $50) made me realize how easy it is to go overboard with spending on a hobby. Especially on a game like this, where I've already seen most of the content. I could have bought a new release game for this price, or a bunch of discounted ones.

    Not sure why I'm posting this, guess I just needed to vent a little. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

    submitted by /u/SlashCo80
    [link] [comments]

    My Loki friend used Switch Teleport with me at the wrong time

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 09:36 PM PST

    Change "consign to the lotus" button to, "consing to biz" after the apostasy prologue.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:06 AM PST

    Kinda makes sense if ya think about it.

    submitted by /u/jorgeDVM
    [link] [comments]

    More VFX upgrades with melee rework. “Faster, bolder direction.”

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 01:44 PM PST

    I love this game with all my heart. But the knockdown mechanic is one of the worst I've ever seen.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 10:58 AM PST

    In my uneducated opinion if it was half a second shorter, then it would be bearable.

    I think knockdown would work if my demi-god killing warframe didnt have to spend so long picking his ass up from the ground.

    Obviously this is just my opinion and i was wondering if i am alone in this?

    submitted by /u/hellomrpenus2
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't seen this outside of the simulacrum before

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 05:43 PM PST

    Spaceman Excalibur

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 05:08 AM PST

    How are the weapons from Cephalon Suda related to their regular counterparts?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 12:07 PM PST

    They are pretty [Simulor].

    submitted by /u/Maurycy5
    [link] [comments]

    My luck with relics

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 09:41 AM PST

    5 years ago before i made my switch to PC.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 11:36 AM PST

    That's cool, but you'll never be...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 09:47 PM PST

    Did I just wonder into a easter egg that I know nothing about?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 11:51 PM PST

    And now, a massive Sentient’s—

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 05:06 AM PST

    I tried saving some chocolates for Valentines, but...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:57 AM PST

    The Valentine's palette is the best thing that's happened to me!!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 10:43 AM PST

    Trying to do MR18 test and these guys showed up and ruined it. IDK why I couldn't damage them or do anything, but i wasn't able to finish because of them.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 01:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment