• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!


    Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 07:32 AM PST

    This thread is for those who aren't that knowledgeable about the game to freely ask questions and get answers. Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    We did it, Tenno.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 07:05 PM PST

    I should have googled the capacity of this room before I started this project...

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 07:44 AM PST

    Bruh...

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 07:37 PM PST

    The Gang's all here

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 02:13 PM PST

    After Farming for 35 days , 6 hours a day in SO. I finally made Khora and she's beautiful

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 12:15 PM PST

    "Final Stand" Rhino Captura Edit - AoD

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 12:45 AM PST

    Floof.....frames

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 07:04 PM PST

    Trying to farm Equinox faster just to find Tyler got some crazy fans

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 07:24 PM PST

    Captura from Fortuna scene. Hope you like it.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 08:39 AM PST

    Equinox

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 06:10 PM PST

    Happy Background Picture

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 05:48 PM PST

    YOU SHALL NOT LEAVE THIS PLACE. Oh . . .

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 09:37 PM PST

    Meet the Spartan, elte el elite.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 04:03 AM PST

    Please, DE: Allow us to choose which color palette the game randomly picks colors from in addition to allowing us to make it so the game picks randomly from EVERY color we own

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 06:35 PM PST

    I think these are some fair and relatively easy to implement QoL changes. The game used to pick colors absolutely randomly and now it picks from the same palette, so the technology is already there.

    submitted by /u/FrankWest21CP
    [link] [comments]

    I got an MR4 and MR2 baptised by Vor's Janus key the other day

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 01:27 PM PST

    So the other day I was doing some alerts on some of the really early planets in an ongoing effort to accrue Nitain for my dojo, and came across a team of three other players who were all somewhere between MR2 and 5. I can't remember what kind of alert it was, but we stomped it quite summarily.

    Towards the end of it, the MR4 guy asks whether anyone has done an alert on Aten (which I didn't remember seeing in the list, and one wasn't there when I looked after the mission), to which nobody responds to at the time. But once we get out of the mission, I have a little think to myself and decide that, hey, if the guy wants to go to Aten, I can take him to Aten. It's more interactive and fun than taking some guy to Hydron, and I've never taxi's someone before, being only MR10. So I ask in the post-mission chat if he wants a lift to Aten, and he replies yes. Another guy tags along too; he was MR2.

    I get back to my orbiter and grab my snowglobe spam Frost and my Braton Prime which I use for mowing down trash mobs, and I select Aten with these two guys in tow. We get into the mission and we get to the first terminal. That goes okay. We get that done and we take the data mass and get to the second one.

    We're doing okay, all things considered, since mobs are getting pretty close to the snowglobe but we're more or less holding them back, and I'm thinking we'll be fine. But then Vor's portrait pops up and he starts his monologue, and my immediate thought is that I wish I brought my Vectis. I go 'oh lol it's vor' in the squad chat.

    Anyway, he craps on for a bit and then he appears, so I immediately start trying to mow him down because he's more or less materialised right in the middle of the three of us. The trash mobs get into the globe of course, so I have to jump out, and we get really lucky because the terminal finishes right about that time.

    By the time I get Vor down to like a quarter health, he seems to be done with whatever he's doing, because he turns around to the two underspec'd low MR players and baptizes the absolute living shit out of them with his Janus key, leaving them dead on the ground. So I'm thinking 'shit, I need to get out of here so we can set up for the next terminal', because otherwise we are going to get screwed by the twenty odd corrupted and Vor all trying to mow us down. So I take the data mass and run, leaving the other two dead. I get to the last terminal, spam my globe, and surprisingly the other two dudes manage to find me after a while. I guess they managed to kill Vor, or Vor got lost and gave up? I dunno. But we finally wrap up the mission without any issues, extract, and get to the mission successful screen.

    I go in the chat, "there you go, have fun guys," and leave the squad.

    submitted by /u/microferret
    [link] [comments]

    I made a forma from polymer clay

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 06:37 AM PST

    came back from a 5 month break, shouldn't have fired the gardener.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 05:53 PM PST

    Tried my hand at the Captura for the first time last night. Think I found a Wallpaper for myself

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 11:49 AM PST

    TIL after select Arcane use hotkey L to upgrade

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 08:57 PM PST

    Thanks for the Toroid, Hotshot

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 08:32 AM PST

    What in the hell is going on with the vulcax?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 12:01 PM PST

    it has a magazine of one, a SIX SECOND reload and does 35 heat damage despite requiring you to max out fortuna rep and have a MR of 14 to even buy the BP

    and all that on top of the already obnoxious modding situation robotic weapons suffer from.

    its on a new level of mastery trash.

    submitted by /u/TheCatloaf
    [link] [comments]

    Felt chilly, might delete later.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 07:43 PM PST

    What is the frame that is the hardest to get? I got a 75% off coupon but not sure which frame would be the best to just buy instead of grind for

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 04:39 PM PST

    As a huge fan of Baruuk, it would be nice if DE made the energy waves from his exalted fists add to the combo counter

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 01:09 PM PST

    Baruuk is one of my favourite warframes, if not my favourite warframe. Personally, I just love his design and they way his animations look (especially with his Desert Wind exalted fists). They remind me of my childhood, back when I was 5 and would be punching and kicking the air pretending I was fighting bad guys just like Baruuk. That being said, I think everything on Baruuk is perfect (personally) except for one thing. It would be amazing if the energy waves that his fist weapons produced added to the combo counter, because currently you have to go point blank range just to hit them with your fists to increase combo. And thats no fun. Other than that I'll be continuing to play Baruuk for the forseeable future :)

    submitted by /u/QmanFTW
    [link] [comments]

    "What is this icon?" Infographic 5.0

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 01:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment