• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!


    Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 07:32 AM PST

    This thread is for anyone to recruit or request others to help them out. It's open to all types of recruitment, and you can recruit any day of the week!

    • Asking for help from other players or offering to help? Go ahead and share your name!

    • Need people to do a certain kind of run? Put your name out there!

    • Want to recruit for your clan? Do it!

    • Anything else you want other players to add you up for? Get the word out and see who offers!


    Please provide the following information in your comment (in no particular order or format):

    • Platform (PC/PS4/XB1/Switch)
    • In-game name (to add to contacts), or clan name if recruiting
    • Location (for lag concerns or looking for players from specific regions)
    • Goal (What are you going to be doing?)

    No formatting necessary! That's right, format your requests or offers howeveryou want! The nicer and prettier it is though, the easier it is to read so keep that in mind!

    Read the other comments! If no one answers your response, add the others who have shared their info! Keep checking back to see who else is out there! Request away!


    And remember...

    You can recruit any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    "What is this icon?" Infographic – Unhelpful Edition

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 10:35 AM PST

    Meanwhile in the YouTube side of Warframe...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 02:41 PM PST

    "What is this icon?" Infographic 3.0

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 04:47 AM PST

    Now this is cool... Valkyr Umbra

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 01:58 PM PST

    Helping non-english speaking new players is a joy on its own as they meme unintentionally.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 04:15 PM PST

    someone on r/Memeframe told me to post this here

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 01:14 PM PST

    The First Time You Meet Limbo

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 07:19 AM PST

    Battle Monk Wukong

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 12:09 PM PST

    Last Online on the Warframe Market

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 07:25 AM PST

    DE just released an official podcast for Warframe

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 03:44 PM PST

    I'm buff AF BOI !!!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 10:07 AM PST

    Handpicked to deal with high-risk situations, they're ready to deploy at a moments notice.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 08:08 PM PST

    "You always got a plan, Nef."

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 06:03 PM PST

    grocery list

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Devstream postponed

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 09:20 AM PST

    Alienware giving away free PC boosters

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 08:06 PM PST

    I'm trying to come up with a cheez-it pun but my mind is telling me scooby snacks.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 10:30 PM PST

    Stumbled across friendly newbies, so I told them to stop chasing the Grineers around and focused on the meditation

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 04:02 AM PST

    Decided we build a tent for our defense objective.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 02:00 PM PST

    I'm 15 hours in and love the game, but it seems extremely repetitive and shallow?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 03:21 PM PST

    I absolutely love the game so far. This was the first real pc game I played back in May 2016. I played a few hours and just picked it back up a few days ago. It's free and I love. It appears that there is tons to do with all the different planets and quests and warframes, weapons, mods etc. However, after playing many missions on a few different planets now, it feels like most of the missions are all the same and just involve mindlessly killing enemies or even just running past them if you want. I still find it very fun and I do think there will be much more variation and story as I progress, but is my assumption that this game is just a looter shooter incorrect? Is the endgame just unlocking and mastering all the weapons and warframes?

    Edit: I play on pc btw.

    submitted by /u/myusernayme
    [link] [comments]

    yo momma so fat

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 07:55 PM PST

    I want to confess something to all of you. It’s been a while and I can no longer keep it inside.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 07:46 AM PST

    I want to confess something to all of you.

    It's been a while and I can no longer keep it inside.

    I have been unable to reach a logical conclusion, and if someone out there is reading my messages, hopefully you can make some sense of it before it is too late.

    Maybe it is too late.

    Since the last few weeks, I have been hearing voices.

    Everything's alright when I am with other people. We talk, we laugh, we do what is expected of us (and heck, are we good at it) and then we go back to our orbiters.

    The ship hasn't quite been like before since mother left. I've started feeling like Ordis and I are drifting apart. He doesn't talk much. When I check mail, he no longer asks if there's anything for him.

    It all started with the whispers.

    The voices are long drawn and far away, and in spite of shutting the radio in my orbiter, I cannot discern them. I'm not sure where they are coming from, but something tells me their source is at the back of the ship.

    Now that I think of it, I only hear once voice: a faint, childlike whisper. Almost like a giggle.

    Even my Kubrow senses something, so perhaps I'm not going crazy. He has been sleeping less. Sometimes he wakes up in the middle of the night and stares at the back door of the orbiter for hours.

    I never understood what this room is. I haven't really used it that much. I have faint memories of something big happening in there. A battle. Again, I don't remember that much and I may be wrong. For an elite space warrior, I'm not aging that well.

    It could just be a loose part at the back of the ship, although the orbiter hasn't really had any problems with functionalities.

    Understand that I have a reputation to maintain for the alliance. If I really am crazy, I will probably be kept in confinement until who knows when. Maybe I'll never see my friends again. Maybe I'll never see daylight again. I assure you that I wouldn't be writing this if I wasn't sure something was wrong.

    I shake off the whispers for some time and decide to leave the ship for a while to clear my head.

    The mountains are my go-to place.

    I always find peace up there, away from all the murder and perfunctory noble-talk.

    Even up in the mountains, where the winds are so strong you wouldn't be able to hear someone screaming next to you, I hear someone.

    I turn around.

    No one.

    I swear I could've seen something at the corner of my eye.

    Something red.

    Again, I tell myself I'm imagining things.

    Maybe it's just the wind.

    I don't know how much time passed after that. I left when the shadows were on the other side of the mountain and my fingers were too cold to hold my weapons. I've heard bad things happen in these mountains at night.

    I return to my ship and decide to sleep it out. It'll all be fine in the morning. It always is, isn't it?

    Apparently, I no longer make my own choices. Because a couple of hours later, when I thought I had these memories shut off with a nap that was supposed to fix everything, my dreams took me back to the mountains.

    And I saw it.

    It is a child in a strange clown's outfit, with the Stalker's mark on its chest and a bright red bush instead of hair. Its skin is pale, almost white, and its lips are bright yellow. The cold doesn't seem to disturb the child. Its small feet don't slip on snow.

    And its eyes are blood red.

    It turns towards the cliff and taking small steps, walks to the edge, right where I had been standing all day.

    I don't want to see this. I don't know why, but this makes me uneasy. What can I do? I have no control over this dream. It is as if I am floating around the child and yet, it can't see me.

    But it seems to feel my presence. What's worse was that it is controlling me. As it turns its wrist around again and again, and I spin around the cliff in circles. It is hurting me and it doesn't seem to mind.

    In fact, it giggles.

    As I spin around in the chill, my head grows lighter to the point where it feels like something had been sucked out of my brain. It is getting harder to breathe.

    The child seems to understand this. It seems to enjoy this.

    Suddenly, the spinning stops. The smile vanishes off the child's face and it looks down at a device attached to its hand, a device I have never seen before. It points the device straight at me as I float helplessly.

    And then it throws me off my orbit, down into the abyss, and continues to stare at the horizon as I fall.

    I wake up, somehow standing at the head of the orbiter, my body aching like never before.

    I don't know what is happening. I somehow don't even want to know.

    But I can't take it anymore.

    I'll be leaving the galaxy for now. You may not hear from it again. I've asked Ordis to release my Kubrow in the forest.

    As for the child, I don't think I'll ever see it again.

    No, I don't think I've gotten rid of it.

    I can feel its presence near me.

    Right behind me.

    All the time.

    I don't bother to turn around. Because I know that if I do, I'll see nothing. I wish I could stop existing for some time. Maybe, for a longer time.

    The universe is playing a sick joke on me, as if to remind me how alone I truly am, floating in this giant metal tube in the middle of nowhere.

    But from what I've seen of the kind of company it wants me to have, I'd rather be…

    Alone.


    (EDIT: Thank you for the gold, stranger!)

    submitted by /u/Raoool19
    [link] [comments]

    My accidental discovery of the infested hive mind

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 12:58 AM PST

    This Exists

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 08:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment