• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 07:33 AM PST

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Credit to this guy

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 03:56 PM PST

    Colored my Volt using only the Storm Palette

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 05:10 AM PST

    Please remember to be civil OUTSIDE of our community and don't shove Warframe to everyone.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 09:54 AM PST

    Pretty much the title. With Anthem after it's demo, getting closer to release and videos/discussions popping up around it, please remember to be civil to other people and add constructive criticism to the game, rather than push Warframe down everyone's throats and insulting anyone who disagree. It's really obnoxious seeing this filling every Anthem related videos/discussions.

    I've seen quite a lot of people getting mad at someone for not liking Warframe and insulting them for liking Anthem(or Destiny or any looter shooter for that matter). People have their preferences. You are not superior just because you like one game more than other. Lashing out like this hurts the community's image to outsiders and to Warframe itself.

    As much as I and many others hates EA, there are people see the potential in Anthem and genuinely want it to be successful.

    Edit: thanks for my first gold, stranger.

    Edit 2: I would like to clarify that this post isn't about Anthem/Destiny/whatever looter shooter themselves or EA/other AAA publishers. I'm addressing some vocal minority of our community as well as reminder to be civil towards each other.

    submitted by /u/Nyato108
    [link] [comments]

    Umbra

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 08:13 AM PST

    I won the dojo contest. :D

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 04:23 AM PST

    The Login Platinum Discount Experiment : 25 accounts for 100 days.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 12:33 PM PST

    For many years on Warframe there have been claims of getting increased odds or increased percentages for getting a platinum discount by not playing the game for x amount of time. There have also been theories that there is a pattern for login rewards.

    I decided to finally test both of these theories by making 25 new accounts and logging in over certain intervals to see if there was any credibility to either of them.

     

    So out of the 25 accounts, they were broken down into 5 groups of 5:

    Group 1 - Logged in every day over the 100 days.

    Group 2 - Logged in with a 3 day break between logins.

    Group 3 - Logged in once a week.

    Group 4 - Logged in once every 2 weeks.

    Group 5 - Logged in once a month.

    To make sure all the accounts were equal, when I ran the tutorial quest they all were Excalibur, they all had the same melee and pistol, none of them had spent any platinum and the new login system had already been implemented. Their only purpose was to login, get the daily reward and logout.

    As for daily rewards, if there were multiple selections I always selected the middle reward.

     

    Results

    So I've made 2 spreadsheets, hopefully for simplicity on mobile.

    The first contains all the reward data i.e discounts, blueprints, rewards etc. So it might be a bit big.

    The second, I hope is more mobile friendly, contains just the discount bonuses and the time period in between discounts.

    Edit - (Looking at these on mobile and also on RiF makes the formatting all funky. If anyone knows how to fix this, it would be appreciated)

     

    Conclusion

    For those that don't want to see the above spreadsheet, I'll try and break it down as much as possible. From my experiment, there is no increase to discount percentage or odds of getting a platinum discount by not logging in for a certain period of time.

    • Out of 1,196 times logging in over the 25 accounts, there was only 3 times I noted a 75% platinum discount. 2 of which were in the first week of playing.

    The highest period of not receiving a discount for logging in:

    • Every day was 17 days.

    • Every 3 days was 19 days.

    • Every week was 34 days.

    • Every 2 weeks was 41 days.

    • Every month was 30 days.

    I will say that some of these were due to the initial cache you receive after your fifth login.


     

    There are other theories that have been going around that I wasn't going to test. These are that you have increased odds if you have spent real money on the game, your IP is in a poorer country and also you get higher chances of discounts for the amount of platinum you hold.

    There were some goofs along the way. For a start I didn't realise that not completing the quest and closing Warframe would count as claiming the login reward, so there are actually 26 accounts. I decided to make the very first account log in after 100 days and that only resulted in a 50% discount.

    I also didn't realise that there was a logout option in the menu. For over a week I was shutting down the game and booting it up again to switch accounts.

    Hopefully this has helped to test the theories that have been circulating.

    submitted by /u/Armrang
    [link] [comments]

    Warframe coasters!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 01:53 PM PST

    Jat Youga - A Warframe Fanmade Weapon Concept

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 11:02 AM PST

    "Valcat and box" by spaceMAXmarine (Artist title, not mine. For those pointing out its Valkitty)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 03:12 AM PST

    A N G E R Y F R A M E S stick together!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 11:40 PM PST

    You having fun there?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 12:00 PM PST

    Of all the missions I've failed, 100% were spy missions.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 08:39 PM PST

    I edited this picture to make the perspective less confusing

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 03:25 PM PST

    Is this what I'm supposed to see when looking at the Oloro MOA head?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 03:55 PM PST

    I'm now forever a tenno! Warframe logo tattoo (fortuna version) done by Colin O'Keefe at Speakeasy Custom Tatoo in Chicago

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 05:53 PM PST

    Ronald Mcdonald goes rouge

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 08:52 AM PST

    Lego/Bionicle Vauban Prime MOC Commission

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 12:29 PM PST

    Today marks 1 year since Ember was nerfed/fixed/changed. Something has to be done about her current state

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 04:30 AM PST

    subsequently also the 1 year mark since I've seen a single ember in game. Ofcourse you see the odd mr 3 leveling her here and there, but no high level players taking her out with specialized builds, nada, non.

    Over the past few months we've gotten changes to some of the more obvious frames that (also) needed a look at (Nyx, Titania), even vauban got a "fix". But I never hear anyone talking about Ember even though its obvious she's not in a very good place right now.

    Please DE, don't forgot about our fire chicken that we all used to love

    PS: sorry for English grammer mistakes, not my first language

    submitted by /u/LongWilly_DankReply
    [link] [comments]

    The Duck Priest

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 06:50 PM PST

    Yall still flexing bikes? here is my koala-bike

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 12:16 PM PST

    Applied a Subnautica aesthetic to my Mag warframe

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 06:26 PM PST

    With scene light turned down to 0, the Plains of Eidolon look perfect for a Halloween event

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 12:12 PM PST

    Weird Login Resulted in Trade Restriction

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 09:50 PM PST

    TL;DR: I got a weird login that restricted my trading, submitted a ticket and haven't gotten any response in a month? Who can I "@" this to, to hopefully get this fixed?

    About a month ago, I found out about an Appearance Pack that could be obtained through Discord Nitro, and thought it looked pretty cool. At that time, I was using the Steam Client to play Warframe, so there was no way to access that content pack. So I switched Clients. I uninstalled the Steam version, and installed the Discord version. Got my Skin pack, no problems, so I kept playing on Discords version. A few days later, I went looking for Mesa's Marlet Tennogen skin, and that was when I realized that Discord has no access to Tennogen (Unless it's already been acquired by your account) When using the Discord Client, none of the Tennogen items even appear in the market.

    So, to make a long story short, I ended up switching my client back to the Steam version. For about a day or two, everything was fine, I did in this time period trade for a bulk of Ayatan Sculptures from a number of individuals. On the third or so day, I went to login, and when I had put in my Email and password, it gave me some kind of error about my account being tampered with and that I needed to verify my account status. This was not an email, but a direct error message from Warframe itself, when I attempted to login to the game normally. I went through the steps it directed me to go through, verified my account WAS my account, and was able to login. But, I got a further error message telling me that while my account was reactivated, my trading would continue to be restricted for the time being. So at this point, since I don't trade a lot, I shrugged it off as a momentary problem that would eventually be resolved and go away.

    A few days later, I attempt to trade with someone again, and discover that my account was still trading restricted. It was at this point that I posted a ticket to the actual Customer Support page of Warframe, the contents of which were thus:

    I recently had an account lockdown, where I needed to get a password from my email to unlock my account when I logged in, from a "2fa", I believe?

    That was a few days ago, and I got the information and unlocked my account, but it says my trading is still restricted? How long is this going to be?

    I'm pretty sure that the reason for the confusion on my account access, is because I recently uninstalled the steam client to switch over to the Discord client (so I could get the Discord Nitro promotional Fashion pack) I have since switched back to the Steam client, as going to the discord client completely removed access to all Tennogen from the game.

    Another reason might be because in the past few days I have traded for several stacks of Anasa Ayatans in bulk, but I assure you that these were my own purchases from other players for the express purpose of gaining a large amount of Endo at once.

    If I could somehow get this trade restriction lifted, or at least know how long I have to wait before I'm allowed to trade with other players again, please?

    Seven Days later, I had not received a reply, other than the automated response. I posted an additional comment to that same ticket post, reading thus:

    It has been seven days since I opened this ticket, and I have received no response on it.

    My account is still Trading Restricted. I can understand that login protection is very important, and appreciate the lengths that this shows how far you, as a company, are willing to go to protect the playerbase's accounts. The fact that I ran afoul of some protection code by accident is a bit frustrating though.

    Any word on this situation would be appreciated.

    Another Seven days pass. Still no response. In frustration, (and at the suggestion of other players) I opened a second ticket, referencing the first.

    First Ticket id: #1568438

    I am now forced to submit a second ticket in the hopes that somehow the other one fell through the cracks somehow and was just lost in the shuffle.

    It has now been 14 days. Two weeks since I first submitted my ticket about a strange login error and my accounts trading being locked out.

    I have still not received any kind of response, aside from automatic responses, but even those have stopped since the first week passed.

    With an attached screencap of my logged in account, with the trading menu open to show the "Trading Restricted" error.

    It has reached the point that my original ticket has been changed from "x Days ago" to "1 Month ago" Tomorrow will be the 14th day of the Second Ticket, and the 28th day of the original ticket. I have still received no actual response on this problem.

    I would have posted this on the forums, but the forums apparently are refusing to let me be logged into them. I can log in to the main website just fine, (In fact, when I click the "login" button on the forums, it shunts me to the main website with a popup of "You are already signed in") But if I try to go from the main Website to the forums, it still loads the forums as though I'm not logged in.

    Does anyone know what I can do to get this more attention, or who I can "@" this to on here?

    submitted by /u/zero_traveler
    [link] [comments]

    Melee 3.0 would be a nice opportunity to change War's middle glow to its energy color and not the one of your primary

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 01:28 PM PST

    Encountered a hilarious bug after Cetus Extraction

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 07:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment