• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 07:33 AM PST

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    hold the door

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 10:42 AM PST

    *Heavy Metal gets Stronger* - Doomguy Rhino

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 05:20 AM PST

    Just a kid from Brooklyn

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 01:40 PM PST

    Titania Pantheon (Fanart/reskin idea)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 03:30 PM PST

    Best use for a legendary fusion core

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 12:33 PM PST

    My gf made me a pobber as a birthday gift and i wanted to share this cute floof with you!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Accidentally fashionframed my datamass today

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 12:57 PM PST

    ah yes, press m to open google maps

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 01:40 PM PST

    I tried making Persona 5 in Warframe...

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 05:01 PM PST

    I met my twin earlier during an alert

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 06:44 PM PST

    Make sure to wear your Harmony Ribbon during this War on Grineer event

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 07:01 AM PST

    This will allow your fellow Tenno to see that you support the cure for lancer.

    submitted by /u/PrecursorReede
    [link] [comments]

    The pinnacle of the war-smith's art

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 04:23 AM PST

    New kavat statue

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 09:31 AM PST

    Garuda is underrated and beautiful

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 11:16 AM PST

    Saya seems irrelevant after the quest.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 12:49 PM PST

    So I've been playing Fortuna for a while now since it's easier to get resources so you could build everything, but then I came back to plains and Cetus so I could do a riven.

    And now that I think about it, Saya never really does anything. Saya's Vigil never really ended, because she just stands there beside Konzu, mute. She has no relevance and never talks.

    It'd be nice to see her get involved.

    submitted by /u/Shouty_Mcnubs
    [link] [comments]

    *cries in fashion frame*

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 11:55 PM PST

    If someone's good at this, and is jobless enough, please do it.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 07:22 PM PST

    To: My fairy queen. From: Oberon

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 05:00 PM PST

    I miss you.

    Out of the corner of my neuroptics, I could always see you. Drifting elegantly, playing innocently with your razorflies. You let them perch on your fingers, and you spoke the softest of whispering sentences to them. Just as you did to me.

    I always had you by my side. For as long as I can remember. Back, when we were on our own, you took notice of me. How I interacted with animals, how I could hold my ground, and how I seemed immovable and unphased.

    But you saw through my armored chassis. Didn't you?

    You saw, deep down, that I was a fragile flower. Delicate and easily trampled. I grew thorns and barbs all around me, and I insisted you were exaggerating, that what you were saying was a wild guess or a stab in the dark. But you were right. You were so good at seeing through me.

    I miss that. And a lot of other things, too.

    You were my fairy queen.

    While I stood my ground and fixed our wounds, you took the problems I couldn't handle and whisked them away. You turned insurmountable obstacles, and impossible threats into something we could use. Something we benefit from, even if it's minor.

    You did it all with elegance. And an unnatural beauty. You took your identity and owned it, regardless of what others said or thought. And you were beautiful because of it. Even when you drifted far away, I was able to keep you grounded, and keep you safe. And when things got too intense, you erased my problems. That's why we were so perfect together, right?

    Were... We were perfect. Weren't we?

    I miss you.

    All it took was one incident. One minor thing that slipped through my fingers to take you from me.

    Had I been there, had I said something just moments sooner. Just to make you wait, just to make you pause. It wouldn't have happened.

    My fairy queen. I'm so sorry.

    I was fixing you. All of your doubts, and problems, and worries and anxieties. I was repairing them, renewing you. You were getting so much better. You drifted higher through the air, you danced more through clouds of razorflies. You dragged me into missions I didn't want to do, insisting it would make me feel better. And I never admitted you were right, not until we were busted up and tired from a job well done.

    You were more positive, too. "I feel like my buffs are helpful!" "My ultimate is something I'm proud of!" "I stand out from the crowd and own it, too!" You had improved so much from when we first met. It was a beautiful thing to see, my dear fairy queen.

    I miss you.

    Every small divet and crease on your chassis. Your neuroptics captured mine so easily, and I got lost in them, every time. I adored your warm embrace, and your gentle words when we failed. But we failed together, and we always tried again and again, until we came out successful.

    I miss winding my fingers through yours.

    I miss bumping your forehead with my own.

    I miss locking helmets and losing eachother in our optics.

    I know what you want me to do, my fairy queen. And I'll do it. Just for you.

    I hope you're peaceful in your silver grove. I hope there are many wildflowers to pick and many small creatures to watch.

    One day, I'll join you in your silver grove. Until then, please remember I'll be doing my best without you. And I'll be trying my hardest to do good things with what you provided for me.

    Your King of the Fairies:

    -Oberon

    submitted by /u/xannmax
    [link] [comments]

    My Favorite of them all!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 10:04 PM PST

    Dang, who knew Helminth could be so deep. (/s)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 07:15 AM PST

    Am i doing Captura right?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 09:21 AM PST

    cocaine is a hell of a drug

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 12:30 AM PST

    If you fail the spy vault in public, please calm down dear tennos, and do not abort mission

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 08:45 AM PST

    I am seeing this a lot while grinding for Ivara blueprint in Neptune. Joined about 3-4 runs where someone fails a vault, and BAM, host migration. Like, why? Putting other tenno at host migration is most unpleasant. Worst case scenario, people get kicked out, and lose all progress.

    • If you are looking to practice, change into Solo mode. You could retry and abort as you like. That was what I did to learn how to finish Rosalind, Pavlov and many others too.
    • If you are looking for a guaranteed, 100% success rate run, change into Solo mode. A public game always has its risks. There is a reason why a lot of veterans solo Spy missions in sorties.

    In my opinion, its public mode. No initial planning to attack the vaults were made for days or weeks. People just jump in and crack vaults. Do not worry if you fail a spy vault, just calm down, and move on to the next one. If that Ivara blueprint is not gonna come this run, then be it. You could still get some nice mods or Endo. If someone gets hostile at you, then advise them to do it Solo.

    Now I need to calm myself down over this.

    submitted by /u/altbdoor
    [link] [comments]

    We serve the Corpus. We are the Corpus.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 10:00 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment