• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 07:33 AM PST

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Archwing calldown momentum suggestion

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 08:59 AM PST

    Bought something on warframe market someone invite to his dojo Poor Loki

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 06:27 PM PST

    Steel Meridian is best syndicate.... to be enemy off.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 02:44 PM PST

    Well...thank you.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 12:53 PM PST

    Unpopular opinion: this community’s obsession with butts has gone from funny meme to weird and annoying.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 12:20 PM PST

    Basically title. It was funny for a bit but now 50% of all posts, be it animation, captura, cartoons, etc. all have some ass joke involved in them in some form or another.

    Don't get me started on the comments. "Wow nice ass!" 200 upvotes instantly

    Come on people we can think of something better.

    submitted by /u/MstrTenno
    [link] [comments]

    Just got past Mercury! Tryna get the Arcwing now.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 06:48 PM PST

    Ruthless Overlord Loki

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 04:46 AM PST

    My Operator Fashion Loadouts

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 05:17 PM PST

    Unpopular opinion: High MR players “flexing” is not good advice.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 04:09 PM PST

    Before I begin, I'd like to say this community is great and the fact that I can only complain only about little things is proof.

    While browsing through enclosed chats such as Discord, clan chat, alliance chat and public lobbies, I will see players asking for help. One too many times the response met is what I call: "flexing." Here are some examples of what I'm talking about:

    In a Orb Vallis bounty, a player keeps going down and apologies in chat. They then ask for some gear suggestions and tips. What they're met with?

    High MR guy: "idk my regulators one shot everything xd"

    They then ask about weapons suggestions

    HMRG: i use [Tiberon Prime] [Pyrana Prime] [Some OP Zaw]

    I look in chat and see this guy's MR 7. Great. All they have to do is grind with their mediocre gear till they can afford to make any of that.

    Lastly they mention that they have issues with the gun ships's cannons mowing them down.

    HMRG: "My [Tiberon Arcadidlecan] can shred them so I don't worry"

    New player: ":O how much was that?"

    HMRG: "I ripped some guy off for 2k plat xD"

    New player: "I can't afford that"

    This is common enough that I see this almost daily. It's really not helpful. The other day I asked in my clan alliance chat just after hatching a Smeeta:

    "Hey is a Smeeta worth it to run in Eidolon hunts?"

    "I don't worry about kavat buffs because my [Rubico Hexadecimalicran] one shots them"

    "But can you recommend a Smeeta build"

    "idk I don't use Smeeta's"

    Great. Might aswell have Google'd that over asking and wasting my time.

    I can think of so many other examples of this that I feel felt like I should post this in hopes that maybe 1 or 2 of these guys would read this and stop.

    TL;DR When a player asks for help, don't rub your gear in their face.

    submitted by /u/RyuklovesApples_
    [link] [comments]

    Raising the next generation of warframe

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 07:34 AM PST

    My operator never looked so good <3

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 12:45 PM PST

    Excuse me, what the fr*ck

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 02:58 PM PST

    Excalibur as a humble space engineer

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 02:50 PM PST

    Drew my friend's Limbo and rated his setup!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 05:52 PM PST

    Papa Stalker and his Acolytes (please help him)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 09:07 AM PST

    Warframe Starchart Crusaders OP 1

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 07:25 AM PST

    My name is David Attenborough, and here we see a

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 11:28 AM PST

    Forgotten Royalty

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 12:34 PM PST

    Oh I see, It's not glass, its a gravitational field!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 02:50 PM PST

    Apparently Lunaro is a separate game in YouTube.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 10:12 AM PST

    This is a friend's clan hall.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 09:41 AM PST

    doesn't make much sense that a weapon requires forma

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 09:33 AM PST

    and after requiring 1-2 forma it has 0 polarities whatsoever

    no logic

    submitted by /u/ionux
    [link] [comments]

    mhhhhh..... perhaps warframes served a different purpose in the past?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 11:01 AM PST

    Found two copies of Dark Sector, was tempted to get one but i dont own an xbox

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 03:39 AM PST

    Opening scene to Fortuna (appreciation)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 03:43 PM PST

    That opening scene to Fortuna with the song was absolutely brilliant and catchy as hell. Hats off to you DE.

    submitted by /u/Splinty2k
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment