• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 07:32 AM PST

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I love Kingdom Hearts, but I love Warframe as well.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 03:46 PM PST

    Updated "Space mom forever" once again the credit goes to #marebeartattoos at lucky draw 2. How does it look?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 06:53 PM PST

    Devs google "ram ranch" on prime time and everyone looses it

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 04:39 PM PST

    Rebb's face in this Twitch thumbnail tho

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 05:08 PM PST

    Game way too bright/dark? Turn off colour correction

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 01:21 PM PST

    RetroRunner Nova

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 05:01 AM PST

    Put some spinners on my kart, Rainbow Road here I come.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 10:23 AM PST

    When there's a Nidus on your team

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 07:51 PM PST

    I found this lady while at Orcus Relay today. I think she's trying to be like us.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 12:39 PM PST

    Oh no, Sargus Ruk with fire damage? How terrifying

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 02:15 PM PST

    Grinding for cryotic?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 11:41 AM PST

    Quite new to the game, yet highly entertained by this bug.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 05:00 PM PST

    Can we send this small youtuber some love for such an amazing cover of we all lift together

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 02:35 PM PST

    Who does this?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 05:46 PM PST

    When the latest proxies don't work against the Tenno but the other crewmen charges at them anyway

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 09:02 AM PST

    Valentine's Day palette finally gave me the perfect pink

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 02:59 PM PST

    I know it's hard to believe, but it's true. Steve without a hat or cap. Now you've seen it all.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 12:15 AM PST

    My first new warframe!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 05:58 PM PST

    I am finally building Rhino. I am only on Jupiter. Yeah yeah i know i am dumb but still excited

    submitted by /u/konner2000w
    [link] [comments]

    Formas in Relics could use a rework

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 06:29 AM PST

    So one of the things I have found odd in relic system is the shoving of formas into as many relics as possible at all rarity tiers. However I find it odd that no matter which rarity the forma blueprint reward is, you only get 1.

    I think it should follow this system

    • Common = 1 forma blueprint
    • Uncommon = 2 forma blueprints
    • Rare = 1 built forma

    This way no matter what when you get these reward it matches its rarity as a reward in the relic you are doing.

    submitted by /u/Dwrowla
    [link] [comments]

    MasteryRankZero : A journey into fun, frustration and futility

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 04:15 PM PST

    MasteryRankZero : A journey into fun, frustration and futility

    Is it time to stop?

    300 Days ago I started an experiment, play a character locked at MR 0 and see how far she can get within these limitations I placed upon her.

    * No leveling : stay at MR0
    * Only use the starter gear (Warframe, weapons, sentinel, sentinel gun, archwing and archwing weapons)
    * Don't waste my time with fashion frame
    * Only use a another player to taxi me anywhere on rare occasions
    * My normal account and this special account don't interact. i.e. They don't party up, not even logged in at the same time, ever (though they are in the same clan)

    The ramifications of these limitations has led me to where I am now.

    * I've unlocked all or almost all the missions on Mercury, Venus, Mars, Phobia, Ceres, Jupiter, Europa, Saturn, Neptune, Sedna, The Void and The Derelict.
    * Earth denies me access to Oro (requires MR5).
    * I can't unlock Uranus due to its MR1 junction requirement.
    * I can't unlock Pluto due to not being able to unlock Uranus. The same goes for Eris, Lua and Kuva Fortress.
    * Because I can't unlock Uranus, I can't unlock The Second Dream, therefore Lua still doesn't exist to me, so I can't even be taxied there.
    * I'm only eligible to initiate the first tier bounties on Cetus and Fortuna.
    * Syndicates don't exist.
    * Maroo's Bazaar is not accessible.
    * There's no point unveiling a riven.
    * Last and definitely not least : I can't trade :(

    I've been kicking ass as Mag with an MK1-Braton, Lato and Skana. 5 or 6 formas have been applied to each. I've managed to acquire all bar 1 of the non primed mods I planned before I started this venture.

    The two biggest challenges I've faced are endo acquisition and my inability to trade. The later is easy to ignore, but endo is the life blood of improving.

    The aspect of playing this character I love the most is the chat from the other players I'm randomly grouped with. They see MR0 and assume I'm a newb, especially when they look at the gear. They get all confused when I'm either keeping up with them on the damage metres or kicking their asses :)
    I've had one comment on the lines of "Not this bastard again, don't let his MR ranking fool you" as I joined the group (obviously I've partied up with them before).
    I'll admit to the purpose of this character if I'm asked. Many people have accused me of being crazy, I don't care, I'm really enjoying the challenge.

    submitted by /u/The13thAllitnilClone
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely in love with the poster, about to hang it up. (Can’t find a frame for the second one as it’s 8.5 x 17)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 03:14 PM PST

    We have Lightbearers too.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 09:25 AM PST

    Shit.. All of those players I've blinded.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 04:44 PM PST

    Instant karma

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 06:40 AM PST

    Something on Mesa Prime looks Familiar...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 04:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment