• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Kind people on memeframe told me to post this here too.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Let me in. LET ME IIIIIIIIN! (Gara Special Edition)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    I'm ready for whenever we can dual-weld two melee weapons in Melee 6.0

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 04:43 PM PDT

    Eidolon Timoralyst, Sentient Nightmare

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 03:37 PM PDT

    For the people who dont know the difference between Cyan Star and Amber Star

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 12:54 PM PDT

    yesterday I saw that post where that dude ask a DE to make a frame that can go backwards.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 04:38 PM PDT

    The Wolf of Saturn Six VS the power of friendship.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 02:50 AM PDT

    Well it looks like Nef Anyo's personal appearance/boss fight is coming along swimmingly.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 04:09 PM PDT

    boppin.mp4

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    Mesa Prime minus the overcoat looks dope,

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    [comic] Lifeguard Onkko

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 04:38 AM PDT

    When my teammates try dissing at my 280% range limbo

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 10:01 PM PDT

    4 Limbo Thermia Meta

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    Darvo is one of the greatest characters in Warframe, in my opinion. I would like to be able to have him instead of the Lotus during missions. Maybe even have Clem and him as a permanent fixture on board the ship.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 03:22 PM PDT

    Is this the origin story of Better Name Pending?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    Ephemera colour should be based on Attachment Energy colour instead of Warframe Energy colour, or should just have a colour slot of its own

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 03:58 PM PDT

    My default Energy colour choice is yellow. I use the Bleeding Ephemera on some of my frames now, but they either have to be restricted to bleeding yellow blood, or I have to change the frame's energy colour to red just so that it will bleed blood instead of Big Mac special sauce.

    This is just my specific case, but I'm sure that other people have similar concerns (or I could be completely wrong).

    submitted by /u/CrasherK
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most reliable way to farm forma blueprints?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    My radiant relics.

    submitted by /u/blurrybob
    [link] [comments]

    There is not a single instance where agile animation > noble animation

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 08:05 AM PDT

    Fight me.

    You know I'm right.

    submitted by /u/mithie007
    [link] [comments]

    I have completed this week's Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 04:13 PM PDT

    The Impetalyst, Sentient Brute

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 06:53 PM PDT

    Repost: If you want potatoes through nightwave, the best way is to buy good aura mods and sell them for 20 plat each after a week or two.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    I posted this during the first week with corrosive projection as my example, as the price jumped from 15 to 20 plat shortly after nightwave was released. I was downvoted and people were saying that this was normal and temporary, and the prices would soon stabilize to below pre-nightwave levels because "nitewav gud" or something along those lines.

    Right now corrosive projection is about 40-50 plat on warframe.market, and I am here again to remind you all of the most grofitable way to get potatoes through nightwave.

    I think this gives a good example of how much less rewarding nightwave has been in comparison to the old alert system, as flawed as it was, and hopefully this post gets DE's attention so it can be fixed by series 2.

    submitted by /u/Orangbo
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like someone forgot to pay the cable bill

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 05:49 PM PDT

    Trade restriction after insane luck

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    Let's preface this with a link to my last post: 32 Toroids from one Exploiter

    As anyone else who wants the ephemeras knows, Exploiter Orb is effectively the only mission in the game at the moment. It's all I've been running, and is all I probably will run (other than the odd Nightwave missions) until Exploiter goes away. Now imagine my surprise when I get this message in my inbox yesterday morning after yet another night of farm:

    "A recent mission that you completed was flagged for having abnormal results and this has resulted in a two week moratorium on trades being placed on your account. After this auditing period concludes favorably your trading privileges will be restored to your account.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    Warframe Support Team"

    I run Exploiter with the most basic of basic setups, just a catchmoon, Oberon, and my Smeeta. I don't do anything out of the ordinary. I did the nova speed-up once, but if that was the reason for a ban, I wouldn't be the only one, and that was way before this anyway. I haven't made any trades for around 3 days or so, so it can't be a trade flag (also the notice said "mission").

    The only possible trigger I can think of is that the mega-stacked Smeeta buff that spat out 32 toroids somehow sent out an automatic report that took around 12 hours to go through as a restriction inducing occurrence.

    tl;dr - Super rare triple smeeta buff probably got me trade-banned, has anyone else had this happen?

    (and of course I've already sent a support ticket, but by the time that gets read, two weeks will have passed anyway)

    submitted by /u/Fluffysbeans
    [link] [comments]

    When the girl you matched with on Tinder asks about your meat and you panic.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 11:02 PM PDT

    DE: Please let us toggle Frame Danglies!™

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 03:31 PM PDT

    ... No, not those Danglies.

    Seeing as the true end-game is still and probably always will be Fashion-frame, a common thread of thought is that a lot of the "extraneous" bits on some frames (Trinities "skirt/lobster-tail" (regular, prime, and deluxe), Mesa Primes "pants", etc) have a nasty habit of showing off some glaring issues of clipping and/or clashing with other attempts at looking awesome. I know it's a completely cosmetic issue, but it's also something that helps us make our frames our own, which has been a incredible huge draw for many players.

    As stated above, I don't want to get rid of these currently "Mandatory accessories"™, but rather, make them toggle-able like prime details are, so we can better work with our frames geometry to better suit our fashion needs. Particularly, any of the "Cloth", "Tails" or clipping prone geometries on frames in general should/would get this treatment.

    It's a lot of work, but I think it's worth it (Hell, if we look at wisps "fix", this most certainly can be done).

    submitted by /u/ashufly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment