• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Some Auxiliary Cosmetic Concepts, "Halos" (And some Emblems)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    warframe more like

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    Grakata Loadout Completed

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    Why did i buy this?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    Something needs to be done about NpcThrowGrenadeWeapon deaths in Arbitration

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    I played Arbitrations all of 4 times prior to the recent rework due to the constant, unexplainable OHK which plagued the mode. Now that you can revive people, I decided to take another stab at it and was surprised to see the issue still exists. I went into the death logs to see what was happening, and every single time it happened, the death was at the hand of a NpcThrowGrenadeWeapon.

    Each mission I was running a Nekros SoS build with Health Conversion and Maxed Arcane Guardian. Say what you will about the unnecessary combinations of damage reduction I have on that build, the fact remains I should be taking next to no damage, yet they continue to OHK me. What's worse is that the logs seem to indicate that they aren't even doing nearly enough damage to do so. Take a look at the death logs of the last two Arbitration missions I ran:

    10:10:53 - <Dresden_> took 26 damage at 751 health from a DETRON CREWMAN using a NpcThrowGrenadeWeapon 10:28:59 - <Cyogore20> took 7 damage at 950 health from a DETRON CREWMAN using a NpcThrowGrenadeWeapon 10:46:33 - <Dresden_> took 36 damage at 771 health from a ARCTIC using a NpcThrowGrenadeWeapon 12:12:19 - <Dresden_> took 59 damage at 857 health from a level 87 CORRUPTED CREWMAN using a NpcThrowGrenadeWeapon 12:12:19 - <-Memoria> took 361 damage at 1,646 health from a level 87 CORRUPTED CREWMAN using a NpcThrowGrenadeWeapon 12:22:38 - <-Memoria> took 33 damage at 815 health from a level 104 CORRUPTED LANCER using a NpcThrowGrenadeWeapon 

    If it was just me standing on a grenade and getting killed, I could handle that. But there's no visual or auditory cues telling you you're about to get OHK'd when this happens. I'm used to hearing the beeps or whatever you want to call them from normal grenades from enemies, but these are completely silent, completely invisible.

    TL;DR: DE need to fix whatever glitch is causing ghost grenades from killing you in one hit.

    submitted by /u/Harry_Dresden_
    [link] [comments]

    Met my fellow people today

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 01:34 AM PDT

    Just got Oberon! My first tenno besides Excalibur. So exited!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    Look another one, it's Volt this time

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    Finished Phobos!...last month.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    Can we get this into the game? Valkyr Mithra by lukinu_u

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 05:12 AM PDT

    Mesa Prime Fanart by me

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    Monitors on Recent Video reveal potential New Project from Corridor Digital

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 06:22 PM PDT

    I requested this 8 months ago, I'm gonna request it again. DE please, I want my lightsaber back :C

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    What if there were tertiary elemental damage types? (just a fun concept, not to be taken seriously)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    King Of The Fairies They Say. He's Friendly They Say

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 03:51 PM PDT

    Automatic blocking does more harm than good

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    Just running around with your meele out and getting a damage reduction sounds good and the knockdown immunity is great, but when it prioritizes blocking over attacks it interrupts the flow of combat.

    It gets really bad as soon as you leave the ground. In the air auto-block acts like aiming, putting you in a glide which is extremely annoying when you try to move quickly. The worst thing is that it also triggers [Exodia Contagion]. This means that if you jump into a group and meele while they are shooting you (the thing they do all the time) you will fire a projectile right into your face probably killing you.

    Since blocking was never a really useful feature I don't think removing auto-blocking, at least while airborne, would hurt.

    Edit: I don't think blocking is a bed feature in general. Options that make combat deeper are a good thing. The fact that it isn't a option but a automatic thing that is unpredictable since it is triggered by enemies is the bad thing. That it takes away controll from you is the thing I really dislike.

    submitted by /u/CMDR_Noodle
    [link] [comments]

    Oh, why yes... My favorit secondary is what now?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    Can we get "Can we get x Tennogen item" threads out of the subreddit?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 09:37 PM PDT

    It's starting to look less like genuine appreciation and more shilling/karmawhoring. The posts are usually all the same structure:

    • Find most highly rated items on Steam Workshop
      • Bonus points if you pick an already popular artist who will most likely get it in anyways with or without the exposure, like Hitsu San, Master Noob, Faven, etc.
    • Post picture of items on reddit, and caption it with "Can we get this amazing item into Warframe? Please DE?"
      • Bonus points if the picture includes a close-up shot of some Warframe's ass
    • Reap karma
      • Bonus points if you actually were shilling for the creator

    Getting really sick of this -- the Captura edits and fanarts are already more than enough to advertise TennoGen gear, do we really need another post trying to petition DE to accept them?

    submitted by /u/wrightosaur
    [link] [comments]

    No One Can Just Deflect The Emerald Splash! - Harrow-phant Green

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    The Third Orb has been getting increasingly active over the course of Fortuna events!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    So! As we all know, there are three orbs wandering about the Vallis (at least as far as we know). Each Orb sits near a location that drops Toroids, and each Orb so far has dropped a special Toroid itself. The first is the Profit Taker, who is so excited about us that she shows up during our introduction quest to Fortuna and the Vallis, then parks her fat butt on top of the Enrichment Labs. The second orb is the Exploiter Orb, who patrols around the Temple of Profit when she's not busy getting killed during her bounty.

    The third Orb has been around too. She (presumably, given they're Orbmothers) has been sitting around in a pond Northeast of the Spaceport and Northwest of the Orokin Dig Site ever since the Vallis's release. She's a red and black colored thing, giving her a Grineer-y color scheme. Originally, she just sat in the pool, dormant. Eventually she'd start to wobble about back and forth. Later on she'd begin to get more busy, wobbling more vigorously while steaming enough to make the water near hear seemingly bubble.

    As of a recent-ish patch (I'm not sure when exactly), standing near her now causes her to roar, which causes the hue of your screen to turn red. She's getting antsy and angry about what we've been doing to her sisters, and I think we'll be seeing her release very soon.

    In fact, I think it's in the next couple weeks. The last two warframes released have had their release intertwined with an Orbmother fight, Baruuk with Profit Taker and Hildyrn with Exploiter (While Garuda was a Orb Vallis general thing), so I think Wisp will be the frame locked behind this mysterious third Orbmother. Wisp looks just about done too, so I'm sure we'll be seeing all this very, very soon!

    submitted by /u/SiennaAthens
    [link] [comments]

    My friend did a painting that looked like Jupiter, so for my birthday he added my landing craft in orbit!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 03:19 PM PDT

    DE, as Ephemeras aren't achievement based as originally planned - can you please make them tradeable?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 05:19 AM PDT

    Especially exploiter orb fights get really repetitive after a while - that's exactly why (when combined with horrific droprates) it feels particularly bad not getting the Ephemera you wanted (or multiple instances of the same one).

    Ephemeras were originally announced as rewards for dedicated players and achievements, but frankly - I fail to see how spending 300 hours of your life in ESO hoping for a rare drop is an "achievement" to really be proud of.

    The achievement idea as a whole was essentially scrapped with the original introduction, so it'd be nice if we could at least trade ephemeras now that they're just plain grind. Everybody loves different types of content, thus it'd be nice if players who enjoy Exploiter Orb could trade their Ephemeras with those who enjoy Arbitrations, etc.

    submitted by /u/sdric
    [link] [comments]

    Running in the 90's

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 03:51 PM PDT

    I love the Opticor Vandal

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 08:17 PM PDT

    When Buried Debts came back, I made a pledge to power through and finish the damn thing. I missed out on the last one, and I wanted to at lease have the experience. I was only MR 10, so I knew I'd have to wait to use the big prize at the end, but I would have it for when MR 14 finally rolled around.

    So, I finished the event. And I got the gun. And I could... Equip the gun? I was wholly unaware that MR requirements didn't apply to event weapons, or at least not this one. I was so excited. I went to look it up on Google, and the first Reddit result was "the Opticor Vandal is a fucking joke".

    I was, of course, undeterred. I'm not one to blindly trust the wisdom of strangers, and holy crap: whoever wrote that post, you could not be more wrong. Granted, I can't use the regular Opticor yet, but at this point I don't feel like I want to. The Vandal packs a huge punch, even if it isn't quite the laser of death that its older brother is, but the fact that I can put a smoking hole in a dozen Grineer without needing a week to do so makes up for it in spades. You can delete whole groups of enemies with a glowing bolt of fuck-up-your-day.

    I love this gun. It has completely reinvigorated my whole outlook in the game. I've put 4 Forma into it back to back to back. I don't mind having to re-level it because it's just that much fun.

    At the end of the day, I want to provide a counterpoint to the other one - a glowing review to add some positivity to the conversation. Don't be dissuaded by the very misleading Reddit post that you'll see looking here. The Vandal is great. The Fractures are a bit of a slog, I won't try to say they aren't, but the reward makes them more than worth it.

    If you like the regular Opticor, that's fine. You still have that. If it's maybe too slow for your liking, try the Vandal out next time the Fractures come back. I know I'm incredibly glad I did.

    submitted by /u/DragonsBloodQ
    [link] [comments]

    Nidus oneshot through 100 stacks

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment