• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!


    Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!

    Posted: 01 May 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    This thread spotlights various public Warframe communities outside of the subreddit!

    Disclaimer: Members of the /r/Warframe moderation team are not involved in the maintenance or running of these communities and don't have positions of authority in them.

    This thread is a placeholder because the Wednesday weekly slot is currently unassigned. Please use this link to suggest a new weekly thread.


    Discord Servers

    English Discord Servers

    Discord Servers in Other Languages


    If you have any suggestions for communities to add to this wiki page, want to report mistranslations or broken links, or want to help with crediting the proper creators, message the moderators!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Noble Team - Halo Reach/Warframe Wallpaper 2.0

    Posted: 01 May 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    Oh Revenant

    Posted: 01 May 2019 04:57 AM PDT

    This game ruined my job and got me evicted today.

    Posted: 01 May 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    I started out my day normally, everything was fine. I decided to get lunch at Subway, where my favorite sandwich is a Spicy Italian. It's simple and inoffensive to the pallete. Anyway, I go up to the lady and ask for my sandwich, again, a "spicy italian."

    The woman asks me in a really nice voice if I'm a doer. I thought she meant, like, motivation-wise.

    I t sounded like some Subway exercise promo so I awkwardly giggled and said "yeah, sure, I'm a doer."

    The smile on her face falls off. "You're not a doer."

    Excuse me? I'm not good at dealing with drama, especially uninvited, random drama. I'm taken right the fuck back.

    "You can order a roast beef sandwich, a BLT, or any of the salads."

    Of course my flabbergasted self is unable to make a decision in time, and the inpatient person behind me shoves ahead. He orders a spicy Italian--ok, guess he's a damned doer.

    I leave and walk back to work. Except, out of nowhere, my badge has ceased working to get in. I sit out there fumbling with my backpack to see if I have a solution, when three of my coworkers walk up.

    "Hey!" I cry. I'm visibly upset. "My card isn't working right now."

    One of my coworkers, a tall lady with red glasses, asks me: "you are a rapscallion, right?"

    A what?

    They all give me these infuriating, pitying glares then head on inside, making it clear I'm not to follow. I just effectively got fired.

    There's little keeping me from breaking down. I need to grab a nice frothy drink to calm down. I shamble from place to place, until I spot my favorite joint and it is uncharacteristically empty.

    Unlike Subway, the staff run to keep me from even entering.

    "Are you an old mate?" The bigger employee asks. He's built like a bouncer.

    "I'm a regular," I choke out, almost sobbing.

    They don't give a shit. The bouncer shoves me and I fly back into a parked car, bonking my head. I fall unconscious.

    When I wake up... a doctor greets me. Apparently, my head wound needed some stitches. Okay. Whatever. I'm numb at this point to it all. But then the doctor tells me off-handedly that I've been put on Outworlder insurance. Somehow, I was accidentally on cove before. The price for someone else shoving me? $12,400 out of pocket.

    Now I'm home writing this because I googled all these strange titles and apparently they are "Solaris United" ranks. Why is this reputational rank being used to gate everything from me? How? God, how, damn it?

    If any of you know a way I can fight back, please let me know. I just want to be a doer and get my Subway back...

    submitted by /u/Papaya_Dreaming
    [link] [comments]

    Stand name: [ATLAS] Stand user: Operator

    Posted: 01 May 2019 02:29 PM PDT

    New Kuva World Record - 24 hours

    Posted: 01 May 2019 02:07 AM PDT

    Nyx is still the only Warframe with a purposely designed griefing mechanic.

    Posted: 01 May 2019 09:01 AM PDT

    On the wiki, it still says that Assimilate Absorb does not absorb allied damage.

    With the rework, DE made it so that it does. It could be a bug, as not every weapon can do this, but due to my previous post here and numerous complaints on the forums, I'm starting to believe this is intentional.

    https://youtu.be/x_Fpd3dcLdk

    The individual in that video purposely drained my energy pool whenever I used my 4 and bragged about it (off camera, to prevent witchhunting). I've ran into numerous cases of this and no longer use my 4 in public missions for this reason.

    Nyx's 4 is not a damage ability. No other damage ability in the game requires a teammate to charge it (Equinox can use her guns) and simultaneously "rewards" with so little damage. Allowing teammates to nullify its one real use far more effectively than any energy leech is akin to allowing allies to remove Iron Skin, but on a much less popular/effective Warframe.

    We are getting frustrated, the lack of response to this issue is really putting a sour taste in my mouth with regards to your team. If, say, allies could remove Vex Armor, it would be patched tomorrow. Nyx has had this for months.

    DE, please fix Assimilate.

    submitted by /u/BenHeisenbergPS2
    [link] [comments]

    When you want to play Dead Space but are addicted to warframe

    Posted: 01 May 2019 04:37 PM PDT

    Void Blast Riven +3000% Impact

    Posted: 01 May 2019 03:48 PM PDT

    Picked up Inaros's vessel as my operator. This looks fine, right?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    Mobile Defense in a Nutshell

    Posted: 01 May 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    Fighting level 100+ Phorid with Atlas always amuses me, it's an absolute slugfest.

    Posted: 01 May 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    TIL this is the face of a Moa

    Posted: 01 May 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    Make this tradable

    Posted: 01 May 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    Do you think there should be synergy between specific frames?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 01:08 PM PDT

    For example, Banshee could enhance Octavia's music. Octavia can then do the same with Banshee's screams.

    Or, Frost could cause Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm to throw ice shards everywhere. Hydroid could make Frost's abilities be bigger due to having more water to freeze.

    Atlas and Rhino could give each other rocky iron skin and make them all that much more unkillable.

    Garuda and Valkyr could benefit from how much the other one kills. There's a lot of blood shed between the two.

    I'm sure there are much better synergy combos that could happen, but those are the ones I could think of off the top of my head. Just thought it could make for some fun strategies when playing with a friend.

    submitted by /u/EvilPigPowers
    [link] [comments]

    Made some 15x15 Pixel Sprites, say nice things about them

    Posted: 01 May 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    mAgaZinE CapAcItY: 7

    Posted: 01 May 2019 04:31 AM PDT

    Did some photoshooting with my wife today

    Posted: 01 May 2019 05:02 PM PDT

    please disable "ignore your objective kill everyone" from capture missions.

    Posted: 01 May 2019 06:25 PM PDT

    no one likes them, i dont even know why you thought this was a good idea.

    submitted by /u/barduk4
    [link] [comments]

    who needs to walk when you can make yourself helios archwing

    Posted: 01 May 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    Fighting the wolf manages to capture all the joy of wasting 10 riven rolls after a 1hr Kuva Survival ina 30 minute fight

    Posted: 01 May 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    Woo Molten Impact...

    Like why is his drop table so bad. It's a 30 minute fight with a purpose built archgun, why doesn't he just always drop a wolf sledge part.

    I'm just gonna burn some plat then abort mission when he shows up and I don't have Chroma/Titania/etc when he shows up now.

    submitted by /u/JustTVsFredSavage
    [link] [comments]

    Simaris is expanding his data sources

    Posted: 01 May 2019 01:03 PM PDT

    Embrace...

    Posted: 01 May 2019 02:44 AM PDT

    Warframe manga series. Atlas is manga. (I know it's not 100% anatomically correct but was too proud of those abs to cover them)

    Posted: 01 May 2019 11:29 PM PDT

    Always be Nezha, unless you can be Batman then always be Batman

    Posted: 01 May 2019 08:19 AM PDT

    I really like my Kohm

    Posted: 01 May 2019 04:02 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment