• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Off-Topic Thread | Share Whatever You'd Like!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Off-Topic Thread | Share Whatever You'd Like!


    Warframe Weekly Off-Topic Thread | Share Whatever You'd Like!

    Posted: 21 May 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    Hello, Tenno! Today is Top(ic)-less Tuesday!

    Your comments need not be related to Warframe; you can post memes, personal stories, or anything else that wouldn't normally fit within the Relevance Rule. We will still be enforcing the Golden Rule in this thread.


    Credit goes to /r/DestinyTheGame for this weekly thread series!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Escalator prime

    Posted: 21 May 2019 04:56 PM PDT

    Why do people like this exist...

    Posted: 21 May 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    Allow Titania to ram Buttons in Razorwing mode to trigger Elevators/Doors

    Posted: 21 May 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    Ramming a button at full speed in Razorwing as Titania should trigger the elevator/friendship doors.

    submitted by /u/Shiftyeyedtyrant
    [link] [comments]

    There'll no limit to the amount of vacuum bots we can have, army of roombas confirmed

    Posted: 21 May 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    Tenno School - art by "Karu"

    Posted: 21 May 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    I drew a short Warframe comic

    Posted: 21 May 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    [Killer Queen] sure is Impressed

    Posted: 21 May 2019 12:19 PM PDT

    Pentas modded magazine size is reflected in game. It's hilarious.

    Posted: 21 May 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    I wish valkyrs 1 had actual swing mechanics

    Posted: 21 May 2019 08:15 PM PDT

    I would love to be able to swing around like I'm on a vine, maybe you could fire your gun as you swing?

    I also wish that instead of just attaching your ripline to an enemy and flinging them, you would instead pull them in front of you and impale them with your claws for high damage, or do some sort of finisher

    I also kinda wish she had a better 3, idk

    What you guys think

    submitted by /u/anunchosenusername
    [link] [comments]

    They've been here all along.

    Posted: 21 May 2019 08:20 PM PDT

    Tennocon 2019 shoulder plates cause the regalias to seat weird, and I like it.

    Posted: 21 May 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    Please, remember to turn on 2FA or you will not be able to trade after patch!

    Posted: 21 May 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    Not today either

    Posted: 21 May 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    Happy Tuesday! We are on track for release this week. We traditionally release Wednesdays or Thursdays - so you can expect Red Text to appear one of those days.... we're very excited, Tenno. The Anticipation!

    https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1091584-estimated-release-the-jovian-concord/page/21/?tab=comments#comment-10766328

    submitted by /u/DasGanon
    [link] [comments]

    I can't be the only one disturbed by Titania's neck, can I?

    Posted: 21 May 2019 08:26 PM PDT

    This Game Made Me Realize I Am Happy To Be A 'Gamer'

    Posted: 21 May 2019 07:39 PM PDT

    Maybe I am in the honeymoon phase of this game. Don't kill me I am about 10 hours in!! I was ALL IN ON ANTHEM but when I got burnt out a friend told me how amazing the community was in a game called Warframe. Shame on me I never heard of this game at all and IF I did it was nothing I remember. So during another irritating run of GM1 HoR my friend said download it and lets go. I was shocked to hear it was FREE. After how he explained it to me during our run I was fully expecting a 60 or even 80 dollar game but nope. I wish I hard more time to play because this game deserves my attention. Not only that it deserves my money...

    More importantly the point of this post is that the community is amazing. I am overwhelmed with the content and mods and frames, blueprints, butt load of items I am picking up early in the game, platinum, etc... but when I ask a question in chat I am floored with how many positive answers and assistance I am receiving. I am not getting slaughtered for being a noob...wow!

    Thank you fellow Tennos for a warm welcome and to those randoms in the few games I have taken far too long to get to the extraction point, I appreciate your patience!

    submitted by /u/RetnuhTnelisV
    [link] [comments]

    I printed an eidelon figure

    Posted: 21 May 2019 07:14 PM PDT

    We already know what the rewards for the next operation are, but people seem to keep acting like we don’t

    Posted: 21 May 2019 01:27 PM PDT

    The rewards for the next operation are the spectra and glaxion vandal. That's why a bunch of people are asking for spectra rivers in trade chat for when the update goes out and they can spam the market with raised prices. Don't be fooled

    submitted by /u/Salem_Alvian
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Remember that one time when tiny sugatras became warframe-sized for a patch? ... ... wait what!?

    Posted: 21 May 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    How I made the game more fun for myself, a burnt out player of 4 years

    Posted: 21 May 2019 07:34 PM PDT

    Random number generator, but this time outside the game.

    I realized that part of the reason why missions feel so boring and repetitive is because I always approach them the same way. Bring the same frames to missions, use the same small pool of weapons etc.

    So, I counted up the warframes (39 not counting prime variants), the primaries, secondaries and melee I own. Even the sentinels and my focus school. And I rolled a random number generator to decide which one to use. And I challenged myself not to use restores of any kind.

    Those frames and weapons were what I used for whatever I was doing, in this case Today's sortie.

    It was a ton of fun. I took on the elemental enhancement exterminate sortie with Frost, Glaxion, Zakti and Arca Titron. Glaxion and Zakti did no damage to enemies with elemental resistance, and Frost wasn't bulky enough to just face tank everything in melee range.

    So I was forced to play creatively. Make a build focused on efficiency so I could cast Avalanche frequently, but I couldn't just do that, because those enemies were immune to status which was the main way the Titron was killing. I stealthed around when I could, getting finishers without alerting. I had to use operator to reposition. After failing a couple times , I realized arcane trickery would be good since I could open finishers with Zakti. I actually used Madurai's blind.

    And it was a ton of fun. Probably would've been easier if I remembered I owned adaptation, but it forced me to use weapons I dont usually (Zakti) and frames that I normally would never bring to certain gamemodes.

    Previous to this I had used Hydroid with the Latron Prime and the Brakk. When's the last time you used the Brakk? I used to love that thing, but hadn't touched it in ages.

    Now, after doing the sortie, I logged off because theres still nothing I really wanted to do because I dont want to play level 20 and 30 missions for relics and fissures, and I dont appreciate half the frames' abilities not working in Arbitrations or Eidolons. This certainly didnt make me come back to the game, it still won't be my main game again, but it was a fun experience nonetheless, and I thought others could get a similar enjoyment from trying it out.

    submitted by /u/velswen
    [link] [comments]

    K-Drive Race Locations (22 May)

    Posted: 21 May 2019 07:06 PM PDT

    K-Drive Race Locations (22 May)

    The hype train is crashing!!

    Note that the daily upload may not be very consistent

    The K-drive locations for 22 May 2019:

    • Puffin' Pastures (Last Seen 6 May)
    • Catalyst (Last Seen 10 May)
    • Skeggin' Out (Last Seen 20 May)
    • Fortuna's Folley (Last Seen 20 May)
    • Anyo's Ointment (Last Seen Yesterday)

    Map:

    https://i.redd.it/6q3v0vko7oz21.jpg

    submitted by /u/PakHong2k1
    [link] [comments]

    I want to thank everyone that has been posting about dissolving your mods. I'll finally be able to max a primed mod or two!!

    Posted: 21 May 2019 07:20 PM PDT

    On ship/Market color processing changes coming in Mainline this week

    Posted: 21 May 2019 06:51 AM PDT

    Fortuna Debt Internment Colony's initials are FDIC

    Posted: 21 May 2019 06:38 PM PDT

    Don't know if anyone has posted this before, but I just noticed last night that it shares initials with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Thought all you Tenno might appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/joargthebard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment