• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!


    Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    This thread spotlights various public Warframe communities outside of the subreddit!

    Disclaimer: Members of the /r/Warframe moderation team are not involved in the maintenance or running of these communities and don't have positions of authority in them.

    This thread is a placeholder because the Wednesday weekly slot is currently unassigned. Please use this link to suggest a new weekly thread.


    Discord Servers

    English Discord Servers

    Discord Servers in Other Languages


    If you have any suggestions for communities to add to this wiki page, want to report mistranslations or broken links, or want to help with crediting the proper creators, message the moderators!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This joke has been made before but here's my take on it

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    Dog Days: Anime Beach Episode

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 05:08 PM PDT

    Certain operator amps have energy consumption tied to frame rate

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 06:06 AM PDT

    When did DE buff grates?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    It's Excalibur's turn.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    Orphid Saryn by Cleo Naturin

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 11:07 AM PDT

    "I've come to far, to turn around." Excalibur Captura Edit - AoD

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    I miss her.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    I finally managed to capture the Hydrolyst solo! I've never felt mightier.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 07:04 PM PDT

    So I decided to merge claptrap with a crewman at 3am...

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 03:42 AM PDT

    Energy leeches are the true ninjas of Warframe.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    Like seriously. I don't know where they are, since it's basically an invisible aura, and I'm not about to target every mob in ESO to try to find it because WF doesn't have nameplates for enemy units.

    I have a suggestion to make them easier to locate and target: give them an effect like Trinity's Link, where there's an energy beam connecting the Warframes to the leech that's draining the energy. There's far too little of a visual indication for a debuff that's so debilitating to a lot of frames.

    Before I get comments saying "omg this game is easy enough already", I'm speaking from the viewpoint of both a new player (started late March 2019) and I guess "endgame" player (MR21, run ESO, arbitration, sorties frequently) and can confidently say it's exponentially more annoying for new players with no energy solutions and still pretty damn annoying at higher content, especially in ESO.

    Edit: Ok, so, people here seem to think I have issues dealing with them. Please read what I have already written and properly understand that I am fully aware on the methods to counter them, and I'm tired of posting the same response of "I just want a better visual indicator because the current one is bad". If you disagree with the quotation, please explain why or how it's somehow detrimental to improve upon the current system.

    Edit 2: to anyone still saying "just mouse over hurrdurr"

    ... They drain through walls and floors.

    submitted by /u/GILGANSUS
    [link] [comments]

    I think the hotfix added an anti-cheese measure to the map

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 02:47 AM PDT

    K-Drive Race Locations - August 7th

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 05:02 PM PDT

    You Mad Red Text?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    Archangel Excalibur

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 05:25 AM PDT

    Made myself a thing today

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 05:08 PM PDT

    My wife gets me the best stuff

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 10:04 PM PDT

    I liked this player's operator (right) so i took a captura with em.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 01:55 PM PDT

    My attempt at EVA Unit 01

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 07:55 AM PDT

    I’m new to this game . I love it..but I have one huuuuge complaint im sure many new people have

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    This game is TERRIBLE at explaining anything . Functions, mechanics , etc. I have played a lot of games that don't explain much, including blood borne (that took me a while to learn) and I still found every game much easier to grasp then this.

    Why do I have to google what void fissures are and do? Why do I have to search up mod fusions and treasures and trading and etc . The tutorials and explanations are plain shit. That's all. Thanks for listening

    submitted by /u/jebisekrava
    [link] [comments]

    About 9 months ago, I started playing Warframe. Not knowing what to do or where to go, I set out on a journey, to become Old Mate with Fortuna. Now that journey is complete. And man has one hell of a journey too.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 05:22 PM PDT

    I love space mom

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 09:11 AM PDT

    Saw some great art on Twitter, his Twitter is eriklyart. Thought you guys would love to see it.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 03:22 AM PDT

    Roomba staring contest

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 08:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment