• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Orbiters after the Dog Days event ends

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    "Gas Leak"

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    The great Cache hunt

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    As you may have guessed, I'm just a tad bit salty.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:06 PM PDT

    MR 27, 1685 hours, 8800 missions completed – only now did I find out how to get to those crates

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    The Beach Ball is the Greatest Ship Decoration of All Time

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:38 PM PDT

    "Dog Days" Mag

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    Executioner Garesh

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:01 AM PDT

    anyone else want these suits for their operators?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    I started a Warframe concept a year and a half ago. With your help, I’d like to finish it! Info in comments.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 03:23 PM PDT

    Can't wait for Primary kit guns to I can finish my Anti-Stalker Excal.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:05 PM PDT

    [Comic] Beware the Floof Eater

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    Kickbot and I worked very hard on this poem

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 02:51 AM PDT

    "So after several hundreds of hours of playing this game there surely isn't much for you left to do?" - "Yes it has been a struggle to achieve goals lately"

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    There are many like it, but this one is mine.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 04:37 PM PDT

    Challenge Complete; Play 1 Emote

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 01:12 PM PDT

    Ever wondered what the relay looks like on the outside?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:21 AM PDT

    So I covered a whole room in the dojo with grass and added 2 goals before finding out you can't donate the Floof Balls to the dojo

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    C'mon DE, let us play soccer with our clan mates :[

    submitted by /u/Kaypora
    [link] [comments]

    This was a very costly visual pun.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    I Found The Man In The Wall

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 02:51 PM PDT

    Me Leaving Area 51

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 04:06 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Duviri ricefields ��Ivara Zamariu Tennogen

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 02:22 AM PDT

    Man, Phobos sure has changed

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    Excellent rewards aside, so far this Nightwave has been a little boring.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the cosmetics and I've done every challenge thus far to ensure I reach max rank as soon as possible but as far as the actual "event" portion of it I'm pretty bored.

    I love the infested and have been looking forward to this series ever since I heard the rumored theme. The Infested are one of the parts of Warframe that I wish had more lore to dig into and more memorable characters of influence. I love Alad V, I love Vey Hek but there's no Infested NPC to worth being a fan of. Lephantis, who's model is rehashed every time Plague star comes around removing any sense of character it had, Phorid the recycled charger upscaled and called a boss? So I was really excited to dig into this series in hopes of having a noteworthy infested NPC to love.

    But so far its fallen a little flat, the story has felt like its moving at a snail's pace and the 3rd act seems overdue and because of it I find myself frustrated every time there's a hotfix and I check for the third cutscene and there's nothing there. I wasn't all about the last one so I didn't follow it as closely but it seemed to be a little more action packed. At least the wolf spawned and was an engaging encounter even if it was inconvenient with how rare it was or when he'd drop in unexpectedly and ruin your day. At least he did have parts of a rare weapon drop, so it gave you a reason to seek him out even if the drop rates were abysmally low. This season you got the devotee. He/She revives you. That's it. Once you've seen one and scanned it, you've got no reason to seek them out.

    Plus we had the wolf pups to capture for reputation, that was at least something. It made the Nightwave feel like it was part of the world of Warframe and eager players could farm those dweebs for standing if they wanted. I know they showed off those reworked Ancients at Tennocon and said they were for Nightwave so we're all going to see them sooner or later and earn some extra rep but hell I'm 2/3 of the way to the top of the reward chain and nothing has happened.

    I'm just really hoping these creatures start spawning in, or for the devoted to warp into the mangled form we see with the Operator outfit. It says become like the devoted, implying that Arlo's flock are going to turn after receiving his healing touch. Maybe with a new weapon who's parts we can collect.

    Anyway tl;dr: Nightwave has been boring, I wish something would happen.

    submitted by /u/xcrimsonlegendx
    [link] [comments]

    Nyah! Fashionframe has become my endgame. Hehn. >__<

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 09:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment