• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Off-Topic Thread | Share Whatever You'd Like!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Off-Topic Thread | Share Whatever You'd Like!


    Warframe Weekly Off-Topic Thread | Share Whatever You'd Like!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    Hello, Tenno! Today is Top(ic)-less Tuesday!

    Your comments need not be related to Warframe; you can post memes, personal stories, or anything else that wouldn't normally fit within the Relevance Rule. We will still be enforcing the Golden Rule in this thread.


    Credit goes to /r/DestinyTheGame for this weekly thread series!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hotfix 25.5.3 Redtext

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    Bearbat9. Your sacrifice was not in vain. 07

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    Hotfix 25.5.4 Redtext

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 02:53 PM PDT

    Enemy grenades have zero visual cues, and are practically invisible. Their audio cue is hard to hear in many cases. People who are hard of hearing are at a major disadvantage, due to the sheer amount of damage that these grenades do. Please add in a visual cue for accessibility.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    Even just a simple icon that points to where the grenade is would solve this.

    submitted by /u/BloodbirdX
    [link] [comments]

    Waterfight!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:50 PM PDT

    Dog days event with Saryn by Zxpfer

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:22 AM PDT

    Am I being petty? Yes. Does it feel good? YES.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    When you're shit but work on improving

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    For a long time I was wondering what the hell was the frame used in the image of the prime access on the launcher. With a little bit of research, it finally appears to be a part of the image of the Ash prime prime access. I guess this image was used for a while. How interesting

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 05:56 PM PDT

    DE, if we don't get a video call from a hungover Kela, blaring how the past week changes nothing after the event ended, I will be very disappointed.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:05 PM PDT

    "I- it's not like I learned to like you!"

    submitted by /u/xXxOrcaxXx
    [link] [comments]

    Quick drawing of a prime doggo enjoying the dog days event!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 02:12 PM PDT

    [DE] Proposal: Sunbathing endless mission. No enemies, 25 Pearls per wave. Wave lasts 5 minutes.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 02:53 PM PDT

    Because honestly I just want to chill on the beach and kick floofs.

    submitted by /u/ikkonoishi
    [link] [comments]

    K-Drive Races for August 6th

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    Joined a free roam on the Plains, found this mad lad past curfew

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:54 PM PDT

    So I am by NO means a good artist or anything, but I wanted to make my friend one of Titania’s Razorflies for her birthday since Titania is her favorite Frame. More pictures in comments.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 07:42 PM PDT

    DE, I feel no guilt about solo one-kill grinding Dog Days and I want to explain why

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    I think some feedback on this specific topic could help the format of future events in more ways than pigeonholing players into restrictive scoring systems. That's an important distinction too; a really demanding scoring system wouldn't have made this event better even if it defeated the get-one-kill-and-hide strat.

    1. There is no variation and a lot of repetition. I did several high-scoring runs on Mission 4 before I switched tactics. All the missions are exactly the same. It's the same map. The enemies are the same. The music is the same. The weapons are the same. This gets old fast and it doesn't magically become entertaining again on run #57. Likewise, it's not going to become fun again if the event comes back in three weeks. If a silly summer event dropped a roller floof and one of the other rewards on me per-mission and there was one more level beyond mission 4 to cover them all, I would happily have played them, received all of the rewards, and been done with the event, entertained and amused. I would even go back to play them with friends who hadn't yet because I know they don't need to repeat them dozens of times on top of what I've already done. In the case of Dog Days, a friend asked if I wanted to run it and I just told him about the cheese strat because it needs to be run so many times and player performance doesn't matter.

    2. The mechanics of the event are annoying. Enemies that serpentine wildly all the time, projectile+arc weapons that change range while being fired, lots of particle effects obscuring the view of where my shots are going and whether they're landing successfully or not, and a lack of damage feedback all make this kind of a pain in the ass to actually play. I love non-hitscan weapons. I love bows explicitly because they have arc to the shots so it's more engaging for me to shoot things, but I can see where those shots are going and if they hit. The water guns don't provide that. A beam weapon super soaker would have gone a long way to making this event feel better. The fact that the amount of effort I put in has no bearing on progress really sucks. Why would I expend lots of effort when hiding in a tree and watching Netflix gets me the same results, especially given the weapon feedback above? If there was some reward for actually getting kills, people would actually be playing it and not coasting through it.

    3. Tinfoil hat time: You need to stop timing your events to coincide with other things in other games. Could this be coincidence? Yeah. Easily. It happens a little too often for me to think that, though. Look, I haven't kept a running list of event conflicts, but just take the anecdotal claim: it feels like Warframe events are always competing with Monster Hunter World seasonal festivals, Destiny events, etc. No, DE doesn't always need to acquiesce event time slots in favor of other games, but it frequently feels like I'm spending so much time subject to player retention mechanics that I don't have time to actually enjoy games. I need to do X work over in one game, and Y work over in the other, so all my time in both games is spent toiling instead of enjoying. Would it not be better to run your event when things aren't happening other places to pull your audience back? The tl;dr of this one is just because I want to go get some Kulve Taroth weapons doesn't mean I won't be back to Warframe. If that's what you're worried about, you need to chill.

    So I guess what I'm looking for in a Warframe event is "short, sweet, amusing, and cosmetically-rewarding" or "challenging, responsive to player input, and with valuable rewards." Throw in unique mechanics where you like, but make sure that those unique mechanics don't wear out their welcome. Thermia fractures come to mind, with the enhanced tank mechanic that lets stronger groups increase the difficulty to complete runs faster. I like that. You could say that I don't run fractures any more, but I look back on the event and don't hate it. I wouldn't mind playing it more with friends that still need to go through it and I'm already far past the requirements for rewards. Random modifiers on missions might rub some players the wrong way, but I like them; an "extreme environment" event could be fun and things would at least change between runs in some ways.

    submitted by /u/smoresandoreos
    [link] [comments]

    *sad noises*

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    My MK1-Braton project has reached it's final final form.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:31 PM PDT

    Guess I'll go fuck myself

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    Made some progress on my spooky nekros alt helmet. Hope you like it

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:29 PM PDT

    New game mode concept

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:07 AM PDT

    This spinaros display I saw when visiting my friend.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 09:22 AM PDT

    Tried a day light forest theme with Khora.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    Alad V asserting dominance in the name of profit

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 03:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment