• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, fine, fine. I'm cool. I'm fine.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 05:15 PM PDT

    A pretty.. bizarre ephemera

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:22 AM PDT

    He has arisen!!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    Let me spell it out for you, DE...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    "Impulse" Volt Captura Edit - AoD

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    Hmmmm

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:09 AM PDT

    I drew a wisp prime floating and buffing!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    New tactical alert coming possibly this weekend or sometime in august!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    *Brain blast intensifies*

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:31 PM PDT

    What I feel when I finally found Cetus Wisp

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:43 AM PDT

    Been trying to work on getting better at digital art and I love how this Equinox turned out!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 05:19 PM PDT

    Anyone know where this helmet went? I n e e d z e e t.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    Wake up tenno. Found in Somerville, MA

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:08 AM PDT

    Fighting the ropalyst on Xbox with these guys and thought this looked cool

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:01 PM PDT

    [Character discussion thread] Vay Hek memes are funny and all, but let's not forget something about him.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:02 PM PDT

    That back then, DE treated him as an actual antagonist.

    He was the huge, big bad of the Grineer Empire, a lunatic councilor who would go on his way to assassinate his political opponents. His regulator speeches shows him to be a capable leader, always inspiring his men to carry out their duties harder for the betterment of the Empire. Of all the Grineer bosses, he was the one who took the Tenno very seriously, spearheading attacks with his fomorians and achieved a lot by destroying the relays. And back when raids were a thing, he was kind of the final boss of what people considered end game to be.

    And yet, despite all this, the next depictions of Vay Hek has degraded him into a generic cartoon villain with dumb plans, questionable dialogues and an overly exaggerated personality. It was hard for me to take him seriously that he shouts about his love for ghouls and "THE GLISTENING MAGNIFICENCE" of that infested boil. It was like, DE forgot what he's meant to be - the Grineer equivalent of an existential threat to the Tenno.

    It's not mean't to be a rant thread but more centered around discussing his change of character throughout the updates. I don't see much of threads here centered around discussing the lore anyway at least from my experience, but I believe it's about time Vay Hek gets some love for who he was back then. I feel pretty much that the only grineer bosses left who take their positions very seriously are Sargas Ruk and Tyl Regor. I understand DE can't take a lot of requests in many cases, but it would be nice to see if Vay Hek returned back to who he was: A threatening dictator.

    submitted by /u/heskaroid
    [link] [comments]

    Damn I really wanted that one plat off Fieldron...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:07 PM PDT

    Fast Frames - Revenant

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    When I see an elemental nightwave mission

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:21 PM PDT

    So where'd the cars go actually ?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:36 AM PDT

    I see your stuck ayatan star and raise this

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    Just downloaded the new update for Switch and discovered this

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    Maybe Wukong is Buddy Pine

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    Blind player looking for guidance.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    First off, yes the title is a bad pun. I am totally blind and am using a screenreader to read/write online.

    Anyway, my fiancée and I play Warframe together. I made a video about it a while back, showing how she helps me play. After a bit of work, I finally got the swords I wanted, the Dual Keres. I have heard that Carving Mantis is a good stance for them. Can anyone help me out in knowing where best to farm for said mod? And following from that, as I work my way through the star chart, I notice I get mostly the same mods. Is this just RNG, or should I be doing something to better my odds of finding unique stuff? I don't need 9 Pressure Points, but I sure could use an Intensify. :) Anyway, all help/advice is very much welcome.

    submitted by /u/SightlessSenshi
    [link] [comments]

    WIP Sacrifice Fanart

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    4K - Waiting for what's to come (Captura)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment