• Breaking News

    Warframe Trading [Q][Riven][PC] What's this bad boy worth if I ever get sick of using it?

    Warframe Trading [Q][Riven][PC] What's this bad boy worth if I ever get sick of using it?


    [Q][Riven][PC] What's this bad boy worth if I ever get sick of using it?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    [ps4][riven][prc] need a prc before I can sell

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 05:30 AM PDT

    [NS][WTT] Crushing ruin stance

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a Crushing ruin stance mod. I don't have any plat but I can trade either boltor prime barrel, wukong prime systems or equinox prime chassis. I also have some relics, lith a3, lith k2, lith l1, and lith m4.

    submitted by /u/fltzl1
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] [WTS] [Riven] Selling Rubico riven +crit chance +crit dmg +electricity PSN ID: XUXATUMADREPENE PMO

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 05:23 PM PDT

    [PC] [Q] [Riven] Are there any websites/resources I can look at to get a good idea of Riven prices?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 10:24 PM PDT

    I haven't gotten into the riven trading market all that much, and have for the most part ignored Rivens until recently. Is there anywhere to look at to get a good idea of how much my rivens should cost? I've got 13 rivens currently, and figure I should probably figure out how to price my rivens. PC if that matters.

    submitted by /u/SinisterSmith
    [link] [comments]

    [Pricecheck] [Riven] [PS4] Akzani %CC %CD riven, I wanna know if this is worth selling at all or keeping for a build

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 11:27 PM PDT

    [WTS] [RIVEN] [PC]unrolled acceltra riven

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 08:54 PM PDT

    https://i.redd.it/p25der3ppvm31.png

    1600p

    IGN:Lonely_Miku

    submitted by /u/esp_x
    [link] [comments]

    WTB [NS] Boar Prime Stock

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment