• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sniping lesson

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 08:22 AM PDT

    "The game in the past was a lot darker". So I looked through my old screenshots and it looks like we used to have Grineer ghosts.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 03:37 PM PDT

    I was in a Dargyn and then the host migrated...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 06:21 PM PDT

    I get the most intense chills whenever I hear this song.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 05:19 PM PDT

    Just finished my Grineer mask, what do you think of it?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    3rd Construction progress ?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    *happy infested noises*

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 03:41 AM PDT

    i just want my flame back man

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 06:22 PM PDT

    Gauss on Fire

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 03:49 PM PDT

    i found a way out of the dog days captura scene

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 05:32 PM PDT

    *inaudible screaming from inside my heart and soul*

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    Interactive gameplay

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 09:06 AM PDT

    Doing some meso n7 rashares and randomly met a DE

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    The Grind: Hard Numbers vs Small Drop Rates

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    I finally got the 30K cryotic needed for the Sibear. Before that, I'd pumped another 30K cryotic into the dojo research for Knux.

    The Sibear is not really a top-tier melee, but I like it. And I feel good about the effort I expended in getting it. It's cemented in my mind that I really prefer knowing the extent of the grind upfront, even if it's a massive grind. By the same token, I'm fine with the focus farm, and the Hema farm. I'm making incremental progress, and I'll get to them eventually.

    Last month, when I decided I wanted to do the Sibear farm, I estimated I'd need about a month or two, assuming I did a few rounds a day. So every time I logged in I did a few rounds at Hieracon. At the end of a long session of Excavation, I knew exactly how much progress I've made.

    In contrast, I've also been doing a bunch of Disruption, and... how far along am I to getting an Akarius blueprint? Will I get it in my next Disruption? In the next ten? The next hundred? I have no fucking idea. The droprate is less than 5% per miniboss - at these odds it's basically just a slot machine with extra steps. I hate it.

    I got the Acceltra BP a couple of days ago, but when it dropped it didn't feel like I'd earned it, more like the RNG just decided to give it to me for reasons unrelated to my actions. Felt the same when farming Harrow systems and Nidus. Getting those frames burnt me out so much I didn't claim either frame from the Foundry for like a week each time.

    Loot with tiny drop rates might be my least favorite part of this game, and unfortunately it's a pretty core system in Warframe.

    ... I don't know that I have a big point to make really. Just wanted to get this off my chest.

    submitted by /u/BlackfishBlues
    [link] [comments]

    Pop! I must pop them all

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 10:10 PM PDT

    DE, can zhuge prime get same treatment as akarius/acceltra ?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    i dont like how enemies carry the bolts back to me to oneshot me

    also minimum distance of explosion

    thx

    submitted by /u/ionux
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Equinnox Everyone!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    Nightwave reminder: Oxomoco in Void works for the Elite Weekly "Silent Eliminator"

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    Extermination? Check.

    Level 30 or above? Check.

    Without triggering alarms? Void doesn't have alarms. Check.

    submitted by /u/Oversleep42
    [link] [comments]

    Silver chariot requiem

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 09:53 PM PDT

    Umbra statue came in!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 05:53 PM PDT

    Glitching...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    Fulmin bug made it look like Gauss had an energy drink

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 06:40 PM PDT

    "I made samus lmao"

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 02:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment