• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!


    Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    This thread spotlights various public Warframe communities outside of the subreddit!

    Disclaimer: Members of the /r/Warframe moderation team are not involved in the maintenance or running of these communities and don't have positions of authority in them.

    This thread is a placeholder because the Wednesday weekly slot is currently unassigned. Please use this link to suggest a new weekly thread.


    Discord Servers

    English Discord Servers

    Discord Servers in Other Languages


    If you have any suggestions for communities to add to this wiki page, want to report mistranslations or broken links, or want to help with crediting the proper creators, message the moderators!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    "When mom needs healing but there's enemies to claw at". (I've been having a lot of fun on Khora, despite my defiant cat child lol)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 04:00 PM PDT

    Impending

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 01:08 PM PDT

    I am only 10 hours into the game and I am a very slow space ninja so it may be stupid but... WHAT IS THAT?! Can we have one? How do I get one it's beautiful!!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 11:47 AM PDT

    After 5 months of hard grind, it is done.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 01:23 AM PDT

    Can we get a F for this man who has been tortured for 4+ years

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 11:27 PM PDT

    Sony will now allow any developer to implement cross play. DE pls, cross play or cross save.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    World record of John Prodman's autograph

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 08:01 PM PDT

    World record of John Prodman's autograph

    Hello guys , my name is Yohannes , i'm brazilian , my nickname on warframe (pc plataform) is tioaegis

    I think i have the word record of John prodman's autograph .

    I have 320 autographs .

    The orbital have 15000 capacity , and each room u can put 320 autographs (each autograph have 5 capacity) (the navigator room and the arsenal room are the same room (so 15000 capacity) .

    And i close my first room now.

    The orbital have 4 rooms (until now . i don't know what will happend after the rework)

    So i need to complete more 3 rooms . (tenno room , the aquarium room , and the infested room)

    So, until now i need more 960 autograhs . and i guess i need more 3 years to filled up my orbital .

    I really love John prodman so much than i create my dojo . Igreja de John Prodman (Church of John Prodman) and i'm on aliance (-AI-) , and i buy John prodman's autographs 25 pl each on from my friends . (the only way its donate to the aliance cuz the autograph don't enter on trades)

    DE PLEASE ERASE THE NEW MISSON . ITS SO DARKNESS , and i need to be honest with u , my eyes burn up if i played the INDEX " GAS WORKS" , PLEASE i beg you , go back to old short Index mission , that was perfect .

    Actcualy i only play on INDEX "OUTPOST" the ICE MISSION .

    And if u guys need help to get the autograph , talk to me in game . i will glad to help u .

    I'm sorry for my bad english . Thank you for your atention .

    tioaegis

    https://i.redd.it/dmisucpzq8q31.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/40c4d5ozq8q31.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/xgt2hj42r8q31.jpg

    submitted by /u/tioaegis
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting title

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 03:58 PM PDT

    bye bye virginity

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    Mindless - Inktober day 2

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 01:38 PM PDT

    As you go about your day, don't forget you're beautiful

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    *October noises* ����

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    hit this shot last night

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 10:26 PM PDT

    After some advice from a fellow redditor, I bought a drawing tablet and started practicing. Am I making progress?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    Kneel to your Queen.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    "Condition: Overload"

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 03:04 AM PDT

    I don't know when you added this, DE, but THANK YOU.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 06:19 PM PDT

    I don't know when you added this, DE, but THANK YOU.

    For as long as I can remember, Warframe has been a game where you need to have the game open on one monitor, and the wiki on the other (not to mention the sticky notes for "primes I don't have yet"). But I logged in today and decided maybe I'd hunt for Wukong.

    Lo and behold, I look up "wukong" and it not only shows me my relics, but the other relics that I don't have, and it even shows the nodes from which they drop!

    This is the biggest step I've seen DE take in this department in a long, long time. Anything that reduces the time I need to spend on the wiki and increases my time ingame is a fantastic change, and whoever decided to implement this at DE should be applauded and bought a beer.

    https://i.redd.it/6fzkhxhx88q31.png

    submitted by /u/Gwain96
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Spooktober Tenno

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 08:52 PM PDT

    2 Fast 2 Kuva (Graxx valkyr fan art by me)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 10:17 PM PDT

    I think she likes it

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    DE said we couldnt climb the trees WELL LOOK AT US NOW DE

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 09:55 PM PDT

    Press F To Pay Respects

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 12:33 AM PDT

    Dear DE: Thanks for priming the Tectonics wall. Rubble armor next please?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    It's time to get spooky!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 02:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment