• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Tunes-Day | Share and Request Mandachord and Shawzin Songs!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Tunes-Day | Share and Request Mandachord and Shawzin Songs!


    Warframe Weekly Tunes-Day | Share and Request Mandachord and Shawzin Songs!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    This thread is for sharing, discussing, or requesting Songs for our two musical instruments: the Mandachord and the Shawzin. Songs can be shared or requested any day of the week.

    Want to present your newest musical masterpiece or maybe just find someone to create one for you? Fear not, all you Octavia mains and Shazwin heroes. This is the right place for you!


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. songs or requests) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    And remember...

    Songs can be shared or requested any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I apparently harassed [DE]Glen, and here's my story:

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    NSFW because it features a bad word:

    Let's start this off with a bit of backstory. I'm a man. A young adult. I'm deeply in love with another man, who feels the same for me. You'd be right to say that I'm pretty gay. Love the inclusion of some LGBT elements in Warframe and REALLY hoping they fix their kickbot from over-zealously banning anything "offensive" with the kind of tolerance similar to club penguin. Shockingly, DE, the term "gay" actually does come up in non-pejorative contexts.

    Anyways - I laugh at memes. I've been on this subreddit for years, occasionally posting or commenting. I've been a long term player of the game, but most of the time I don't type much ingame chat (except a "gg" at the end or talking in spy missions).

    Well today I made a joke using the word "gay" in a reference to "the big gay" meme. (Not sure how big that meme is, but in my circle of friends it's referencing catching "the big gay", a parody of the belief that it's an illness). And it wasn't kickbot that booted me for using the word (not that kickbot cares if you're using the word legitimately), it was [DE]Glen in a match of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught.

    https://i.imgur.com/9o3KlCl.jpg

    So here I am laughing at this dumb joke when I look over at the teammates we had. One of them was [DE]Glen. Oh my god. I laughed off the possibility of a ban, but it was too soon to laugh. Then my friend in the game mentions to me that I was kicked. What? I was clearly in the game, I could see chat. But apparently not, they couldn't see my messages. Indeed, I was banned. So I sent messages explaining myself to [DE]Glen (which apparently still works) and he sent one condescending reply:

    https://imgur.com/a/R0HeBf0

    Welp, that's the whole thing. Now I'm banned for a bit. It cut me off before my rewards were sent back to the server, so he killed 10 zones of rewards just for me. He wasn't even playing the game, he was a complete leech.

    https://i.imgur.com/vjRETul.jpg?1

    Thanks, Glen. I didn't realize that the "mature" rating meant that I had to act mature and proper. Homosexuality isn't a joke, but I'm going to joke about it because it's way more fun if you don't take things too seriously. Saying that homosexuality is off-limits to joke about (even if you're homosexual/LGBT) is segregating it when we should be normalizing homosexuality itself. "the big gay" isn't serious, it's a dumb meme.

    Oh well. See y'all in like a week. Please don't ban me here for saying "gay", /r/Warframe

    Edit: Well this has received a lot of support (and some comments who believe he's just laying down the rules on potentially offensive phrases, I respect the counterpoint). I've sent in a report not to get my account appealed but to get this investigated. DE has historically shown that they're very defensive of staff in these community affairs, so we're going to see how this plays out and hope they don't just ban me forever. It's ridiculous that people are afraid of speaking around staff and moderators in-game for fear of instant bans.

    submitted by /u/Okitsu
    [link] [comments]

    Where Limbo actually goes when he enters the rift

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    Updated news from Orb Vallis!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    Look at the goddamn camera!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    Every notice random every day things sounding like riven mods?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 02:37 PM PDT

    The Starter Frame Squad!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    Found this gem on an inaros guide

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 04:00 PM PDT

    DE Please: Dark (and otherwise) Split-Swords should be able to switch between modes with the Alt-Fire button

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    Title. Since we're already talking about an Exilus slot for Melee weapons coming with the 3.0 update, why *not* have that extra mod slot be, in the case of Split-Swords, a second *Stance* mod instead, with functionality added to switch somehow between the two stances.

    There's basically a wasted opportunity to create an immensely awesome kind of melee combat by switching the forms of weapons and I see no reason against it.

    EDIT: Switching weapons shouldn't even be limited to this one class. I'm a huge slut for The Last Jedi and those sexy red Snoke guards had at least one double sword that split into two and a single blade that broke into a whip. Those are things I want in Warframe

    submitted by /u/Preda
    [link] [comments]

    When u get the cyst

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    [OC] Winter Knight Chroma

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    Just a tiny QoL suggestion i‘d love to become reality

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 03:41 PM PDT

    Did an hour of that method with Nekros (no booster/kavat) and came out with 396 Orokin Cells, so I think this is appropriate

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    I noticed something terrifying about the Amalgams.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:31 PM PDT

    Uh...what just happened?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    Atlas has always been my favorite and I finally got his Prime

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:48 PM PDT

    Baruuk Graxx

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    I hate this bit of the UI so much

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    Everyone's arguing if Volt or Gauss or a Wisp with 20 minutes of prep is the fastest when it's actually Titania

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 01:24 PM PDT

    I just remembered I had got this mod from Transmutation, and there were others like it. Has there ever been any word about this set of unreleased mods being officially released?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    Those new Scourge animations can make you a true wizard

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:25 PM PDT

    I have an idea ��

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 04:00 AM PDT

    Warframe: Transference Nightmare

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 04:24 AM PDT

    That's Forbidden Love

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    My attempt at making Iron Man in warframe

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment