• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely not me_irl

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:00 PM PDT

    I wanted to be excited for this update, but Prime Time showed they're about to make a HUGE mistake...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    Why is it called the "Twin Stubba" and not the "Dubba Stubba"?

    submitted by /u/someredditrcalledjab
    [link] [comments]

    Only in Hydron

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    Don't forget about her. Ember rework soon out!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:11 PM PDT

    Clem emblem for battlefield 4 ,what do you think?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:47 PM PDT

    Pablo's reading of the Catchmoon usage stats is only half the truth

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:33 PM PDT

    Yes, we all know Catchmoon is overused, anyone could have told you that.

    But what else do these stats tell us? Well, the % used has to be taken from somewhere else - yes, the entirety of the remaining weapon pool.

    At no point did he mention the state of other Secondary weapons. Catchmoon is not a simple weapon that fires only at the dot in the centre of your screen. It is incredibly convenient to use due to the cone of damage that effectively feels like it punches every enemy down the hallways in the face, and also has great ammo efficiency.

    And that's a huge part of why it is more useful than any other weapon. Along with it being among the few existing Kitguns, for which it is incredibly easy to get Rivens - I have 3 myself and I'm not even actively seeking them out.

    Curious to hear what your guys' alternatives will be?

    For me I will probably go back to my Pyrana Prime because it effectively does the same as what Catchmoon will do now, except it has the innate mechanic to double its firing rate (and therefore damage output). I can't think of any other weapon that would rival that to be honest, and that is the real problem here.

    Since I know people will call me out on this, I am not angry or upset over the weapon being nerfed (I don't even know how badly it will be nerfed, maybe will still be useful), and as I pointed out above I've got an alternative anyway.

    What I am unhappy about is that we don't have many other Secondary weapons to choose from. It is the category in which I have the least Forma invested. Those are the stats I'd like to see - how much Forma in total has been spent in each weapon category.

    TL;DR: Buff the rest of our Secondaries yo

    submitted by /u/Nukakos
    [link] [comments]

    Good Lord those Catchmooon Usage Stats

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    Those catchmoon usage stats were a lot higher than I thought...

    submitted by /u/xkcdhawk
    [link] [comments]

    Upcoming Kuva Weapons

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    Oh so you’re approaching me?!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    Prime Time #266 Round Up.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:51 PM PDT

    Let's round up all the Prime Time information that was shared today.

    (I was kind of hoping someone else would do this but I figured I'd have a crack at it so be sure to add any information I missed down below)

    Also be sure to follow Warframe on twitch so they can reach 1 million followers~ https://www.twitch.tv/warframe

    submitted by /u/ClaudiosAvanti
    [link] [comments]

    Kuva Liches bring 7xPrimaries, 5xSecondaries, 3xMelee and 1xHeavy Kuva Weapon variants.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:02 PM PDT

    That will be one hell of a long pokemon hunting journey for MR.

    Relevant Stream position: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/499063217?t=1h3m30s

    EDIT: Errata - Only 1 new melee weapon and 4 secondaries.

    Look at this guys post for IMGUR Album:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/dmp955/upcoming_kuva_weapons/

    submitted by /u/Lyramion
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like we're going back to Iron Wake!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:56 PM PDT

    When you have Primed Reach on Atterax

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    I try to draw Atlas as a girl. What do you think about it?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:49 PM PDT

    "My name was Rell" - Harrow Deluxe fanart

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:20 AM PDT

    That's some crispy damage absorption

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    Thanks Warframe

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:47 AM PDT

    I lost one of my best friends two weeks ago. I turned to the game to lose myself. everyone I told rallied around me and offered support. Thanks so much. when I wasn't invited to his funeral I was lost. I would wake up plat warframe and sleep. repeat. Thank you for getting me through a very hard part of my life. thanks to the community and all.

    much love meowing_hard

    submitted by /u/Meowing_Hard
    [link] [comments]

    Business Reb tells us who created the pyramids.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:40 PM PDT

    I tried to make our boy Umbra, but I'm no pumpkin artist.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:36 PM PDT

    Captura bug gave me the chance to give Volt some of Gauss effects

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:21 PM PDT

    Please don't be a Tridolon Tryhard.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    Every time the Hydrolyst weekly pops up for Nightwave, I make an attempt to find the group. And every time, some tryhard starts screeching about something or other, five different reasons for why everything is everyone's fault but his. I've gone through three groups in ten minutes because the second someone makes a mistake, there's always that one guy losing his shit. Please don't be this guy. If someone is doing something wrong, if someone doesn't know any better, be patient and teach them. No one is going to learn anything if you just keep complaining (causing yourself to die because you're standing still typing instead of doing something).
    The number of times I've encountered this, even in casual groups, is frustrating and turns me off to ever attempting Tridolon hunts outside of Nightwaves. I play Warframe as a chill game while listening to podcasts, but it's ruined by smug douchebags with elitist attitudes.

    Tldr; Stop being a tryhard, encourage teaching over temper-tantruming.

    submitted by /u/Psychoticbovine
    [link] [comments]

    Eudico is cooler than the Lotus

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:28 PM PDT

    I would rather be called Sparky than noob sounding Tenno.

    submitted by /u/Helstar_RS
    [link] [comments]

    A stupid person in a dead clan VS the Hema

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:56 PM PDT

    A stupid person in a dead clan VS the Hema

    I dont know why I'm doing this, but I am.

    Before my clan went pretty much completely inactive, there was ~400 mutagen invested in the Hema.

    Over the last year, I'd casually farmed 1100 mutagen whenever I felt like it.

    But now with all the comments of the Hema in Warframe Youtubers, ie: "How do you farm the Hema? You don't." I decided I was stupid enough to begin farming the Hema today. I have no reason to really upload this, I have no reason to even do this, other than wanting to complete clan research for my friends in case they ever come back to this game.

    Wish me luck. Or don't. Either way, thank you for reading this.

    submitted by /u/Mimikium
    [link] [comments]

    Proton Snap, 50% additive after SC and 100% bonus toxin damage the combines with your elemental combo, this kinda performance for the redeemer which would normally cost 2K+ plat essentially for free and all you have to do is essentially reload every 20 seconds by wall latching for 2 seconds.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment