• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!


    Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:32 AM PST

    This thread is for those who aren't that knowledgeable about the game to freely ask questions and get answers. Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Introducing the Parazon!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:21 PM PST

    I recruited 3 people in Region chat to play the Shwazin as I kill my Lich. I paid 50p to each afterwards which they didnt know of beforehand.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:15 AM PST

    When Nullifiers notice your Scarab Armor or 99 stacks.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:41 PM PST

    The lich killing you because you lost rock paper scissors isn't difficulty, it's just frustrating and bad game design.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:52 PM PST

    I'm all for having strong powerful enemies actually able to easily kill us, that's perfectly fine, I'd say even needed. But this current system is more rng and luck based than rock paper scissors. There's no reason I should die or feel like that I messed up or was incapable because of something that isn't skill based. I don't feel like I could improve, I don't feel like I wasn't good enough, I don't feel like my gear wasn't strong enough or that I wasn't good enough at the game, I feel like I lost a fucking slot machine and no matter how skilled or geared up I am it's completely irrelevant my skill has absolutely nothing to do with killing my lich or getting killed by him. It's just pure luck, I'm playing a slot machine until I get the right mod combination, and the quickest way to do that is to literally just let myself get railed over and over again. DE It's perfectly fine to have really strong enemies able to kill us, but don't kill us because of something that's completely out of our control. If we die, we should feel like we died because we were shit at the game, that we weren't skilled enough that we didn't have the right gear prep or knowledge. Not that I died because I'm just trying to get closer and closer to the right combination.

    submitted by /u/Zintoss
    [link] [comments]

    Gym partners

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:11 PM PST

    Banned for false-positive, then unbanned, no explanation given what causes it or how to prevent it, played 1h and got banned again.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:02 PM PST

    As the title says, on the 24th October 2019 I got banned while I was sitting AFK in my orbiter eating dinner and watching youtube.

    Game kept saying "out of session" when I came back, so I restart, then I get a message saying "banned until 2035".

    I made a petition asking what is going on and [DE]Jyn said the following:

    Our system has detected instances of abnormal results and/or activity on this account. As such, the account was automatically banned. Upon manual review of your account activity, there is some uncertainty as to why the ban was triggered. Typically, bans are triggered due to attempts to manipulate the game or player account, but there is a chance in this case that it is caused by a hardware error.

    This answer in itself tell me absolutely nothing, I dont know what caused it, I dont know how to prevent it, so chances are next time I log in this auto-ban system DE has in place will just throw me under the bus once again.

    I get a list of things I should check, which I did:

    Has Warframe ever crashed on you, giving you the hardware failure page?

    No.

    Overclocking your CPU can also cause the memory to become unstable and trigger a false positive result

    I never overclocked my CPU.

    Please run Memtest and check to see if there are any problems with your memory

    [DE]Jyn gave me a link for this with no instruction whatsoever, I had to read the readme.txt of the program itself to know what to do, I put it on USB and forced my computer to startup from this USB, then it took 6 hours to finish scanning my memory.

    Result: 0 errors found in my memory.

    Try using Malware Bytes

    I did, only found 3 malware files in firefox, I removed them.

    We suggest you to use these software to perform a full range of tests to identify any problems occurring in your HDDs.SeaTools for Windows by Seagate and Data Lifeguard Diagnostic by Western Digital

    Again 2 links were given to me, no explanation on how to use the program, I had to look it up myself.

    SeaTools for some reason could not see my Samsung SSD, which is where Warframe is installed on, and to put this program on USB it would require more free space on the USB which I did not have.

    Data Lifeguard Diagnostic scanned both my hard drives, my Samsung SSD and Toshiba HD, both were perfectly fine.

    Now [DE]Nero jumps in and asks me the following questions:

    Did you use a VPN, online game accelerator or any kind of proxy

    I use an addon for Firefox called "Hoxx VPN" to get access to certain websites that are blocked in my country.

    Did you log in your account at a public PC (ie. internet cafe)

    No.

    Do you have any abnormal symptom within your PC

    No...Actually yes, one, Warframe.

    A Device Driver May Be Malfunctioning

    As far as I know my PC is all okay.

    Your PC might be overheating.

    No, its not overheating, this computer can handle games much more resource intensive than warframe.

    Your PC might have Power Supply Problems.

    My power supply is good, my PC is an expensive one, its high end and pretty new and has been working perfect for 8 months and still works perfect for other games.

    Overall I must have spend like 12 hours just to constantly read, scan and clean my computer of all things [DE]Jyn mentioned to me, then later answer [DE]Nero's questions, was not a fun day at all, but I was hoping that in the end it would be worth it and this auto-ban system would not keep banning me...

    The ban has now been lifted from your account. We apologize for the inconvenience, but it is necessary that we maintain a strong defense in order to secure Warframe's continued operation, and for our player's general security. Thank you for your understanding.

    So after spending 12 hours to scan and clean everything I could, after DE unbanning me, I played for only 1 mission where I went to get an argon crystal for my kubrow breeding, then I go to the void trader to look at hes inventory and...

    ...banned again until 2035.

    If DE doesn't help me and tell me what causes these false-positives I cannot prevent it and the auto-ban system just keeps throwing me under the bus while all I'm doing is just playing the game like Ive been doing for the last 8 months.

    In these 8 months I had 0 issues whatsoever, now I get 2 bans instantly and no decent explanation given to me at all.

    This is just a fishing contest where I have to figure out for myself what causes it, and if I cant, then I will just lose my 8 month old account where I spend several hundreds of hours on, seriously?

    I'd really appreciate some help on the matter and not be discarded and continuously banned over false-positives that I have no control over, the least DE could do is TELL ME what causes it so I can fix it.

    But with the current support all they do is simply copy paste a standard message to you and then put you in a 3 month queue, yes I'm not kidding, Ive already been waiting 3 weeks and DE told me it will take about 3 months before they get back to me.

    How on Earth is this helpful to any player that gets banned for stuff on their hardware or perhaps other things, when they are completely unaware of what the issue might be, and DE refuses to say anything about it, and finally this player can then wait 3 months for doing absolutely nothing wrong before DE even help him...

    Now in best case scenario I'll probably miss the Void trader, Nightwave and Hallowed Flame alerts, in worst case scenario this account will be in the trash for something that is out of my control and Ive been given no way on how to prevent it.

    In hindsight I probably should not have given any money to DE if this is how they "help" their players, sorry but this support they have is like none-existent, queue of 3 months? What?!?!

    If this is how players who support their game get treated, literally be thrown in a 3 month queue before ANY assistance "might" be offered and you have to wait all this time for them to "maybe" unban you for something you have no clue about but sure does seem to trigger this insane auto-ban system they have, then whats even the point.

    For what its worth, my ingame name is IIAc3sII, petition ID is #1932846, maybe someone at DE with a kind heart can actually help.

    submitted by /u/ac3s4
    [link] [comments]

    Mom, can I keep them? I found them on Venus. I promise to take care of them.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:04 PM PST

    Helping a player try to kill his lich SHOULD award murmur to the other squad members as well

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:18 PM PST

    Downing a lich can take time and furthermore when they're level 4+, I believe that if the thrall's murmur exp is shared between squad members, the murmur obtained after not succeeding to kill a lich should also be shared. While it was introduced as an accidental "feature", removing that was a stepback for the cooperative aspect of Lich hunting rewarding.

    Another (fun imo) feature to enhance that aspect would be to make it so liches can join the mission even if there's already one present. This way, players who refuse to finish off their lich would stop affecting negativily other squad members who wish that their own lich appears as well.

    submitted by /u/kakashi803
    [link] [comments]

    What your femlich really meant to say.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:32 PM PST

    my liches are being best bros

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:17 AM PST

    What do you call the Orokin online store?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:35 PM PST

    Amazon Prime.

    submitted by /u/Kirby177013
    [link] [comments]

    It seems they've forgotten another one

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:08 PM PST

    I finally did it ��

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:57 PM PST

    Found the DE logo whilst wandering Fortuna. Activating it triggers a credits scene, and I thought that was neat

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:22 PM PST

    perfect meme stealing reaction image

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:51 PM PST

    Brozime Video: Warframe Academia - Condition Overload Nerfs

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:25 AM PST

    I'm scared, this weapon has the special ability to chat ban me for profanity whenever it's used.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:56 PM PST

    Why are the scythes all so small and pathetic looking in this game?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:07 PM PST

    Really, if you add scythes, they should be as big as pole-arms, or even function like Heavy Blades.

    submitted by /u/GreenColoured
    [link] [comments]

    Never forget the best storyline in the entire game... In my opinion :)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:40 PM PST

    I know I'm not the only one with weird notes by my computer

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:21 PM PST

    I love the new Titania skin

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:36 AM PST

    The truth about kuva liches

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:38 PM PST

    People are complaining that kuva liches don't live up to their name because they don't actually die and come back a lot, but they are looking at things the wrong way. Think about it:

    Immortal beings piloting bodies derived from corpses?

    Repeatedly killed but come back stronger than before?

    Harness the power of kuva to become obscenely powerful?

    Let's face it: we were the kuva liches the whole time. The kuva lich was in our hearts all along. The true kuva lich was the friends we made along the way.

    submitted by /u/AKTKWNG
    [link] [comments]

    Drew Garuda being edgy and fabulous at the same time!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PST

    I still think Cryopods are too overused as a defense objective

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:38 AM PST

    Last year I submitted a suggestion to diversify Defense objectives. I'd like to do so again:

    Infested defense shouldn't be about defending a random cryopod someone put in an Infested Ship. It should be about attracting as many of the beasts to you as possible in order to kill them and cull their numbers. The defense objective should be an antenna broadcasting a frequency that attracts Infestation, like that big tower in the movie Rampage that attracts the giant gorilla and giant croc to it.

    Just once I wish we'd see something that's not a cryopod

    submitted by /u/Preda
    [link] [comments]

    Grendel gets carsick in Kuva Assault

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment