• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:32 AM PST

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Cats can have a little salami!! :3

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:43 PM PST

    TIP: If the walls of your Orbiter are light, the adaptive exposure can end up making your arsenal rather dark. However, you can counteract this by putting black image displays behind it!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:51 PM PST

    What is that?!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:54 AM PST

    Abbreviate the Kuva weapon's names when it's not highlighted

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:09 PM PST

    Freedom From Tenno

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:31 AM PST

    Tenno's chainsaw

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:08 AM PST

    Broken War crafting cost makes no sense. I thought this this was technically the war blade? Also why do you need 2 for half a sword?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:31 AM PST

    Railjack looks like a dog, so I made this.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:15 AM PST

    Teshin delivered perishable

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:50 PM PST

    Massive props to whoever voiced and wrote Cephalon Cy.... Seriously.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:46 PM PST

    While he is definitely in between the sexy voices we have in game like Tyl, that one orokin dude that literally got ripped a new one by natah, and the buisness.

    I feel his battle hardnend and dissapointment in himself that every so subtly shows makes him an amazing character.

    From tennocon, I thought he'd just be your avarage badass that didn't take shit from anybody and wanted things done efficiently.

    Yet he is that and so much more.

    I'm currently in the last part of building my rail jack and I'd take Cephalon Cy as a command Cephalon any day....... Heck I'd replace him with simulotus if I could.

    submitted by /u/jorgeDVM
    [link] [comments]

    Heard something funny in a public game mode today:)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:56 PM PST

    Couple hours ago, I did a defence mission at lua with 3 randoms, things went smooth all the way to around 20 waves, one dude downed and bleed out, and all of a sudden, i heard some young kid(13, 14 y/o) yelling

    " why the fuck you teabag me?"

    some other guy said

    "relax, im tryna revive u, need to refresh my buff, and im octavia, its legal for me to teabag you kid"

    i died laughing at that point :)

    submitted by /u/RNE0916
    [link] [comments]

    Bug allowed me to see the third OrbMother.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:14 AM PST

    I decided to show Vauban some love in honor of his new rework

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:21 AM PST

    How can i forget that moment of glory by rebecca :D (i love her)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:55 AM PST

    Yeet! (having fun with Valkyr's heavy attack)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:21 PM PST

    hundreds of thousands of years in the future and buddhism is still a thing

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:21 PM PST

    I love gunblades, but I would love spearguns more if they could melee.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:35 AM PST

    I had to much time and did a thing... and i dont know if i should be proud about it

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:58 AM PST

    I made that in class

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:43 PM PST

    My attempt at a sentient themed Nidus

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:34 PM PST

    Mag Solo Prodman Index because I didn't know the autograph is a drop

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:41 PM PST

    Mag Solo Prodman Index because I didn't know the autograph is a drop

    So context, my very first Prodman autograph(MR20, ikr - lol), last week I saw someone recruiting Slowva for Prodman poster run, I swear I did not plan on joining because A - it's late, around 10:30pm here, B - 1hr is really long. So definitely ignore. I believe I was murmur farming that time and I just kept thinking about it since Nova's probably the only frame I'm comfortable using in index + i've got less than 2hrs of credit booster left + I usually sleep at 12am + autograph and never farming it again, so I half convinced myself to dm that guy if I see his recruitment again, and tbh I was kinda hoping he's got a team already and I get to sleep a bit early. Seeing the recruitment again must've been the go signal for me, so I did it. 1hr passed and we killed Prodman, everyone was like, "1st Prodman, thanks guys etc etc" and I was really exhaused(never did index more than 2 rounds before), and basically just waited in relief for him to cash the remaining points and victory. I checked my decoration ready to pimp out my orbiter with Prodman, aaaaaaand there was no Prodman, dammit - I went to wiki and to my surprise, IT WAS A DROP - thus began my obsession, I could not enjoy the game knowing I could've had it - all biases were met, I could've just grabbed it, and since it was a really stupid fuck up, I decided to do INDEX solo using my go to frame - Mag. I prepared my mind at this point and pretty sure I aint gonna be satisfied with just getting it, it has to be with Mag this time. Thus began my week of failures, the most I got since yesterday was 53 mins, it was so close. Until today. (sry for quality :3)

    After 1hr and 8mins, Mr Prodman showed up

    Yes, she is viable - my joy was doubled knowing I did it using her

    Dunno the enemies, I think I got lucky tho, most are squishy. lol

    For those interested, I built her focusing magnetize as gameplay, it was really great for 1v1 encounters with 200+ enemies Mara Detron made it possible - built with corrosive and blast no riven. Was using Exergis just because I like the handle for the headstart at the beginning - I got to 400 - 600 sec at 25mins, modded for gas with riven(punchthrough + multi) -not important, the redeemer once MaraMagnetize couldn't oneshot enemies anymore, modded for 100% status radiation-viral, Pfury, CO, Quickening - no riven.

    The gameplan was definitely rack up time in the 1st 20 mins using Exergis 1 shotting everyone, throwing magnetize/redeemer every now and then - and maintain it until Prodman shows up, the build I was using definitely abandoned defense, instead it was utilizing the spoiler mode, stay hidden as much as possible. Rolling guard was only if I f'd up my positioning, some reason my ammo ran out, or in case spoiler mode ran out - I was using lockdown and repair btw, basically my panic button. Make sure to utilize the sense mods, enemy behind will fuck you up and watch out for those telegraphed attacks. After around lvl120 enemies, exergis falls off hard, so I switch to Mara Detron Magnetize and go for 1v1. Bank the points regardless if you'll get the bonus(1point = 10seconds), after spawning on the enemy goal, make your way to your goal engaging 1v1s and bank 2 - 3 points and do that constantly. As much as possible, do not let the enemies score as they deduct time each time.

    The combo is lockdown, magnetize, spray 2-4 shots of mara detron until lvl 210. past that a whole clip is needed(if it didn't die, it will die. lol, the multiplier and the magnetize damage per second for that single target aint pretty, you'll see - give it 2 seconds since the shot's not doing most of the damage, it's the magnetize damage over time) , and little assistance with the redeemer. If you somehow find yourself fighting a group, spam 2 and 3, the augment will help cc and wait till everyone dies before collecting the points. At this point, the enemies only need one clean shot and you die. lol.

    Upon using spoiler mode, make sure not to dash into them as they'll be ragdolled to oblivion, they'd spawn again but you won't know their exact position.

    There's a good chance I got lucky with the enemies, tbh I didn't study everyone of them, special mention tho is the auditor, seems it has the ability to shorten the magnetize duration, luckily it didn't happen often and it dies after the first cast of magnetize + spray + redeemer.

    I think I rambled enough. lol, I definitely enjoyed this, more than I should've( >.<, let me have this one - lol). Some of you have done lots of Prodman and I'd be happy to hear from you. So Why Mag? Stubbornness maybe. My most played frame, gameplay definitely clicked with me, or she thicc(fite meh). Idk if there's already a Mag solo Index guide or if people care about this at all, but damn, I feel really good rn. First post here, please do tell how to impove format, flair etc. Thanks for reading o/

    tl;dr Mag can solo 1hr index

    submitted by /u/Kazuki47
    [link] [comments]

    A closer look at the Shockwave Moa

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:37 AM PST

    my frame just learned how to wind walk

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:20 PM PST

    Dojo room size requirements need to be looked at.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:38 PM PST

    So. I made a thing. I have no regrets.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:18 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment