• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Every... Time...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:32 PM PST

    Earth Music

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:26 AM PST

    About [DE]Steve's 2020 survey

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:11 PM PST

    Made a graph to track weapons used as crafting ingredients

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:58 AM PST

    Cycuta Prime Syandana has a ass window for when you want to use a cape on your Wisp but still need to see the assets.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:00 AM PST

    Valkitty and the Giant Roomba

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:09 AM PST

    Steve is sharing a semi-informal Warframe 2020 survey. Fill it out if you can.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:59 AM PST

    I'm drunk again and happen to be in a ranting mood, so here goes: Enough of this vacuum range bullshit

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:14 PM PST

    I already won the dice roll to get that specific enemy to spawn. I won the dice roll to get said enemy to drop an avionic. I also won the dice roll that determines whether or not that avionic happens to be Void Hole.

    DE, are you telling me, after all that bullshit, after all those stars and planets aligning just right, and the ritual sacrifices to Lootcifer being heard and granted in that moment, I can't have the loot I was lucky enough to have drop, because I happened to be 2 meters outside of loot range, or was unable to see that itty bitty glowing speck floating so far away in the vast emptiness of outer space that it blends in with the surrounding starscape?

    "Just have your team loot the stuff in AW for you" well piss off, my team is as reliable at looting as I am at getting a girlfriend/boyfriend/companion creature, which is to say that they ain't worth shit.

    E: Also! Vacuum range is even smaller in archwing, and most AW users in pugs are slower than my railjack. They can't cover as much space in AW as I can in my ship, so their reliability flies even further out the window there. Not to mention the fact that they probably end up running into the same loot visibility issues as I do.

    submitted by /u/Arn-Solma
    [link] [comments]

    Today I learned Pathocyst maggots can trigger pressure plates

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:36 AM PST

    I can't wait to use these with my 2B operator in The duviri paradox

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:53 AM PST

    Locking ephemeras behind heavy RNG goes against the "achievement based reward" pitch they initially gave regarding their introduction.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    Let's be real here: no one's gonna look at a guy with a tenebrous ephemera and think "wow, he must be really good at killing sentients", instead the thought is more like "wow, he must've been born with a pair of d20s in his hands".

    No one looks at a guy with a lich ephemera and thinks "wow, that guy must be good at killing lichs", instead it's more like "wow, that guy wasted plat and time to get that fart gas effect on his 'frame".

    We need to retool ephemera acquisition methods. Go back to the initial pitch. Make it so that the tenebrous ephemera is granted after boarding a certain number of sentient ships, make it so that specific lich ephemeras are acquired after killing a certain number of lichs of a specific element or something. I dunno, just stop having such a huge hardon for dumb RNG methods.

    I like having RNG in my RNG game, but if you're gonna say that a particular reward is gonna be achievement based, don't make it RNG.

    submitted by /u/Arn-Solma
    [link] [comments]

    If we're going to be using our archwing more often for content like Railjack, we need an archwing simulacrum so we can actually test out our damn gear

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:04 PM PST

    It was never really a big issue before Railjack due to none of the archwing missions going above level 30. Now with the Veil, we have significantly harder enemies along with an entirely new status system, so being able to test out our gear is essential. Bonus points if we can use our Railjack in the archwing simulacrum, and swap out avionics / armaments / components while we're there.

    submitted by /u/GoldPhos
    [link] [comments]

    A destroyed relic of the past

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:09 PM PST

    Fun fact: Cy's dialogue literally implies door-to-door salesmen are still a thing in the far future.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:40 AM PST

    -Incoming Ramsled about to ring the doorbell.
    -Intruders. Tell them we are NOT buying.

    Second line's paraphrased, I forgot how exactly it went. Can anyone recall the exact line?

    That said, why doesn't Darvo have a drone ring the doorbell on our orbiters with a sale of the day?

    submitted by /u/Warbreakers
    [link] [comments]

    I'm pretty sure the main reason Warframe is popular but not mainstream it's simply because it's not fun to watch

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:37 PM PST

    By this i don't mean that you can't make entertaining content, of course you can and we all know the examples i don't even need to tell you who they are.

    But the thing is most mainstream games have stayed there because you can perfectly join a 6 hours stream and have a blast with the entertaining to watch gameplay and commentary, but Warframe is a game about repetition, about grind and farm unless someone is doing a podcast while playing or is playing a specific quest it's really boring to watch a guy pressing E for 40 minutes because he needs some plastids to build a gun.

    And before someone impales me, of course i love this game and of course i have 4k hours into the grindfest and i love it with all my soul and i'm kind of glad that it's not a mainstream game that everyone talks about but rather that one cult classic that for some reason half of steam is playing and no one knows why except the ones playing.

    submitted by /u/Sachielkun
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:28 AM PST

    I just wanted to say thank you to DE for creating such an amazing game as Im losing my fight with a lung cancer.

    First time I played Warframe was in open beta long time ago, I played on my first laptop which could barely run the game. I thought the game was a mess and kinda gave up on it. Then couple years forward my friends told me to give the game a second try, as they've been having alot of fun with it.

    I downloaded the game and I was addicted straight away, Warframe is one of my most played games ever since with 1600+ Steam hours put into it. I've loved and hated the game over the years, but I always came back. Warframe is a game thats extremely difficult to start as it is so complex, but I am very happy I had the will to keep playing. Now I feel like a god in the game at mr25, Im a god to the enemies, and Im a god to the new players that look at my character and go "Wow he looks so cool and strong".

    I just have to admit, I love the game and it definitely has a place in my all-time favorite games. And I just wanted to say thank you for the fun I've had with the game over the years. Im sad that I wont see the future of Warframe, but I hope the game will evolve for years and years.

    Thank you DE - Ronskimpi

    submitted by /u/ronskimpi
    [link] [comments]

    Where can i contribute to the space tree?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:22 AM PST

    Who’s scarier, the ropalolyst or that guy?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:38 PM PST

    Would the owner of the grineer crewship please remove it from my hangar, thank you.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:29 PM PST

    I hold up to you.. Googling photoshop

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:59 PM PST

    Give Volt's Shock the cinematic trailer treatment!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:49 PM PST

    Give Volt's Shock the cinematic trailer treatment!

    https://preview.redd.it/enm8dy5n8v741.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff3005d96173f1f6ca3699cadd8cbe47915c4589

    Holding 1 will continually cast shock like the one seen in the cinematic trailer! Drain cost will increase gradually as with its damage bonus the longer you hold. Like his 4, the more enemies caught the in chain, the more damage it'll dish out.

    submitted by /u/thefinestpiece
    [link] [comments]

    F in the chat

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:19 PM PST

    I just mercied my cat

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:44 PM PST

    Doing a lich controlled mission. Extended fight with the lich while farming the thralls that spawned around her. Cat went down few times, no big deal. Eventually thralls stop spawning so I move on to finish the mission. Then a marker for a thrall starts following me. Run back and forth a few times and find out it's my cat. My cat is a thrall. I mercy it, it's model flips out, I get a murmur and it's dead for the rest of the mission. How does that even happen?

    submitted by /u/P1ppopotamus
    [link] [comments]

    Armed and dangerou-- wait a minute

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:45 PM PST

    DE, why does long pressing "E" trigger a heavy attack when we literally have a heavy attack button? This is causing me to constantly trigger heavy attacks without meaning too and unloads my entire 12x combo counter. Please fix this ASAP, it's ruining Blood Rush melee builds.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:42 PM PST

    Title says it all. For some reason, large amounts of attack speed and pressing the melee attack button quickly is causing the game to think you're long pressing the melee attack button, which randomly causes unwanted heavy attacks out of nowhere. I can't enjoy my melee builds this way.

    submitted by /u/Sloppy_Gator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment