• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!


    Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:32 AM PST

    This thread spotlights various public Warframe communities outside of the subreddit!

    Disclaimer: Members of the /r/Warframe moderation team are not involved in the maintenance or running of these communities and don't have positions of authority in them.

    This thread is a placeholder because the Wednesday weekly slot is currently unassigned. Please use this link to suggest a new weekly thread.


    Discord Servers

    English Discord Servers

    Discord Servers in Other Languages


    If you have any suggestions for communities to add to this wiki page, want to report mistranslations or broken links, or want to help with crediting the proper creators, message the moderators!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This is the way - Better Name Pending

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Mag Daft Punk inspired poster

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:59 AM PST

    Pickable Tributes and more to come for our Fairy Queen!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Look Back at it

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    got myself locked in one of the hostage cells

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:41 PM PST

    [Art] I recently started a Warframe series inspired by death metal designs. Here are the first three.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:49 PM PST

    I present: Sheduo!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:32 AM PST

    When new content comes out

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:28 AM PST

    it's delightful

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:02 AM PST

    What are you? [Fan art]

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:42 AM PST

    "The umbrella of Pei" from the film Shadow. Would love this weapon in WF

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Today, my tenno decided he wanted to be a paracesis

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Empyrean - Not only another content island, but the most remote and isolated content island of them all

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:34 AM PST

    Hi Tenno,

    I may be stating the obvious at this point, but the more I think about it the more it becomes clear that not only is Empyrean yet another content island instead of the "connective tissue" it was promised to be, but in fact the most isolated content island in the game.

    At least in the Plains or Fortuna, the things you accumulate are useful everywhere else in the game. The arcanes you get, the zaws/kitguns/moas (although moas need a serious buff) you build, and the motes you assemble are all relevant in the rest of the general Warframe content. There are even several Warframes to get from those locations. Hell, even conclave (who no one plays) has cosmetics that are usable throughout the whole game. Conclave!

    With Empyrean, the ONLY things even remotely like this is 2 weapon bp drops, a quest weapon bp, and a 1 in a billion drop chance ephemera. Even those are almost certainly just shoehorned in to lure players who actually want to play a fast paced 3rd person hack and slash shooter instead of a Star Trek simulator. Everything else in empyrean, is for empyrean, and nothing else. You could skip it entirely and it would barely make any difference in how you play the rest of the game, aside from 3 mediocre weapons. Because we don't have enough of those yet, right...

    And before I get the "tHiS iS jUsT tHe FiRsT pArT oF eMpYrEaN" or the classic "iT hAs So mUcH pOtEnTiAl" - Just look at the last 2 tennocons with liches and railjack to see what happens when we keep on breathing hype that never shapes into actual content. I can only play the game there is, not DE's dreams or demos. Them saying "look at how cool we envision this" sure as hell does not translate into playable content.

    As always, I'm ranting because I love this game and I want Warframe to succeed and be better.

    Specifically, Warframe the 3rd person hack and slash shooter. You know, the actual game... At current, Empyrean is just a bigger budget Happy Zephyr/Wyrmius/Frame Fighter/Shawzin. A glorified side game. I don't mind them existing at all, but they are a problem when it is what DE spends most of their time on.

    Let's hope the New War is actually Warframe, and not another minigame.

    Bitter, don't-break-my-heart-again-DE Tenno out,

    submitted by /u/BillyMancer
    [link] [comments]

    The Tenno: Toss a coin to your Tenno (I did this because I was bored, forgive my videomaking and voice skills)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:06 PM PST

    I jumped the exploiter orb with titania. After that the orb adapted the „pixi size“ for my friends.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:55 PM PST

    Destiny player enjoying Warframe so far

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    I've spent over 2000 hours each in both D1 and D2, but was looking for something new.

    So I've got the parasite thing off my leg, added mods to my gear, changed weapons and had a bit of a look around Elidon or whatever it's called on earth (where I really have no idea what I'm doing).

    Enjoying it so far. Gun and melee play is nice. Movement is nice. So far the powerful moves for the sword I'm using are fun, but feel like overkill where I could have just chopped enemies to pieces instead (I'm assuming they become more important).

    The game is a little convoluted, lots of materials and gear, free to play aspects show through, but that's to be expected.

    Am I best just trying to follow the missions the game directs me to? Should I make sure I'm doing each node on earth before moving on? (Looks like I get a resource finder or something if I do?).

    I popped by Elidon or whatever it was called and it appears there are bounties I can do, although I have no idea what the rank I build up from doing them contributes to. Sometimes I find it hard to find what it is I'm actually meant to be doing when I visit there.

    Overall it's definitely fun, I'm just hoping it all starts to fit into place more as I keep playing so I have some idea of what the hell I'm doing haha.

    I also need to find out what's the best way of getting the currency for buying frames and weapons (assuming you can even earn that currency in game???).

    Looking forward to what else the game has to offer.

    submitted by /u/bruceharryvok
    [link] [comments]

    This is what my friends do while farming for Equinox...

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Empyrean Twitch Drop campaign is relaunched

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Empyrean Twitch Drop campaign is relaunched

    https://preview.redd.it/y1k37mzujec41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=da6130063ef9de8b82b94859ff11a0a706093cf9

    Just a heads-up for those who (like me) have missed the original Empyrean Twitch Drop Campaign. Apparently, it is relaunched, so now it's our chance to get the glyph, noggle and poster.

    Source: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1163203-empyrean-launch-twitch-drops/

    Of course, there's nothing in the news section of warframe.com or in Orbiter news console, so... enjoy. :)

    Drop 1: Cephalon Cy Glyph

    • January 20 at 2:00 PM ET - January 24 at 1:55 PM ET
    • Watch 30 minutes consecutively
    • Official Warframe Partner Streams Only
    • One per account
    • Available on Twitch & Mixer

    Drop 2: Mag with Itzal Noggle

    • January 24 at 2:00 PM ET to January 27 at 1:55 PM ET
    • Watch 30 minutes consecutively
    • Watch any channel in Warframe directory
    • One per account
    • Only available on Twitch

    Drop 3: Exploration Poster

    • January 27 at 2:00 PM ET - January 31 at 2:00 PM ET
    • Watch 30 minutes consecutively
    • Watch any channel in Warframe directory
    • One per account
    • Only available on Twitch
    submitted by /u/speicus
    [link] [comments]

    irl Gauss Prex print on canvas

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:19 PM PST

    Rate my setup? Just made the switch to PC from Xbox! Freaking stoked!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Mesa Prime kinda looked like chariot requiem so I made this low effort cosplay!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Ma boi Nidus

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:45 PM PST

    I'm filled with emotions after the Second Dream Quest. Do NOT let others spoil this for you. Incredible.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Another limbo boi sketch starting to get the hang of them. Got a Nidus a did as well

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:45 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment