• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:33 AM PST

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Warframe's Passives be like

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Warframe - The New War

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Had to do it again.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:16 PM PST

    OwO Valkitty

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:24 AM PST

    When the PTSD kicks in

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:32 AM PST

    Rest here tenno. Forget your worries for now, it will all be ok. Hang in there

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:16 PM PST

    Xenomorph Banshee

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Tried to make a recruitmen poster

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:15 PM PST

    "No Cost is too Great"

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:46 AM PST

    Yep, I'm kooving

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:51 AM PST

    how can i massage a moderator here?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:17 PM PST

    I need help

    submitted by /u/Hanzimer
    [link] [comments]

    Oooh pretty...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:44 PM PST

    I almost feel sorry for him.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:14 PM PST

    The Corpus Way

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:54 PM PST

    How bout an Ash skin based on this? Anyone?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Void Damage Status Effect - Why?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Does anyone know why Void Damage's status effect is...the thing that the Magnetic Status Effect /should/ be doing? Like. The bullet attractor effect is exactly what Mag's 2 does to enemies. You know...magnetizing them?

    So why exactly does Void Damage have magnetic properties at all?

    It, uh...really makes no sense to me at all.

    submitted by /u/romanhigh
    [link] [comments]

    How external filters works which film movies alike

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PST

    I used to be one of those people that didn't get what people meant when they said it wasn't "new player" friendly. But I sure do now.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Haven't played since launch of Fortuna and a lot has happened. I load up the game today, see that MR 25 is now normal and everyone is MR 28 which means lots of xp and new stuff to grind.

    But I load into the ship and I'm not sure what to do, there's an event going on, normal typical missions besides that, kuva, relics, sortie...

    It feels like there's nothing to do, but in reality I have year's content hidden somewhere, probably in Fortuna and the new railjack system. I load into Fortuna with no specific aim, not sure what I need to first, so I talk to the vendors and nothing is making me choose their missions because there's no clear motivation to do one over the other, then there's the backroom ,not sure how to start that either. There seems to be more enemy types that the types of resources on Fortuna, as much as I like the new enemies, invulnerable frames seem to be the way to go as they start coming at you in hordes and you have no idea what enemy does what and how you counter them. They seem to be stacking abilities faster that warframes.

    So I guess it's like cetus, do bounties for resources and level up standing but what's the benefit of that? It's mentioned nowhere.

    Railjack - I just join from the menu and do just shootinga. I heard there are classes to master, but where do I do it? Every mission I join, people are shooting rocks and collecting resources, is that the endgame? Hull breaches, it took me a while to realize that I could close them using a tool that I somehow had in my gear wheel. Any interactive part should be shown from a distance on screen, not only when I get close enough.

    As a gunner, what do those icons mean, give me text instead of just minimal icons. Use icons for interactables on screen ,like the gunner bay, instead.

    There's so much content, but it's not being informed to the player properly, maybe an objective board of things yet to accomplish should be there. The only reason I know some of the new stuff and what to do is because I watch all the dev streams, imagine people that don't watch those.

    submitted by /u/Cynaren
    [link] [comments]

    When the game doesn't want you to progress any further

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:26 PM PST

    I'm not sure if it's spoiler, but what's this?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:04 PM PST

    my jade and golden nezha

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:07 AM PST

    It would be cool if some warframes had their signature Parazon skins

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Like Revenant using his tendril arm to hack into stuff

    submitted by /u/fizio900
    [link] [comments]

    Came back from a long hiatus, how is my Baruuk build looking?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Static reactor prime fits perfectly over gersemi's ribcage accents!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment