• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I know it's a bit of a stretch to give Operators melee weapons, but just hear me out for a second

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Condrix freaks Sargas Ruk out by ToaPhantom.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    I really wanna enjoy this game but it keeps getting worse with the problems

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    3 years ago the holy trio of weapon were nerfed. Press F to pay respect to these legends.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Final Form

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Scarlet spear

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Fun in ESO

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    To anyone thinking they've seen the worst Limbo fashion, let me show you how wrong you are.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    [OC] How it feels to have Wisp's reservoirs surrounding you with max power strength mods

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Tried to draw Excalibur umbra (who next?)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I see your awful Limbo fashion, and I raise you my "Skittles" Inaros fashion!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Lagged so hard I had no Warframes, no weapons, was MR 0, and equipped "Suit" Excalibur to a mission

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    My friend u/angalantern turned the hemocyte into a waifu(s)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Uhm, is it me or Condrixes have Ovums?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    This idea for a new gamemode by Triburos is amazing! Lets shove it into DEs face! (Interesting part of the video after 10:30)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Did DE just pull a Marvel?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Did DE just pull a Marvel?

    So I noticed the post on here mentioning that the Sands of Inaros quest had wall paintings that look a lot like a Murex and several Condrix. This got me thinking about other foreshadowing events, and I recalled "The New Strange" quest and more specifically, the Arcane Machine.

    It looks like Erra. A LOT like Erra. The weird open eyesockets, the extended skull and the curved chest plate all resemble Erra to some degree. Sentients were in the game long before they were ever introduced, an example being the Hunhow sentinel mask, which existed prior to Hunhow even being mentioned, and these tiny pieces of foreshadowing seem to all add up to The New War. DE just pulled some Marvel-style foreshadowing, and has apparently been doing it the whole time.

    I'm really curious what else I can find like this, let me know if y'all remember anything. There may be foreshadowing for what happens in The New War somewhere under all that grind and scattered lore.

    The Arcane Machine.

    Looks like Condrix paintings.

    Undoubtedly a Murex.

    submitted by /u/itwurd
    [link] [comments]

    Can we remove the extremely useless and annoying DNA integrity and loyalty thing for pets

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    DE please

    submitted by /u/Zapforce
    [link] [comments]

    Split Flights with Cernos Prime demonstration

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    DE can WF abilities finally affect bosses?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Now that they are (finally) moving towards bosses/VIPs not all being status immune, it would be great if they took a look at how Warframe abilities interact with boss units. Personally I absolutely love some of the bosses in this game, I think Profit Taker and Eidolons are super fun and really enjoy them. However, the fact that you can only affect yourself with abilities, and not bosses, makes the pool of viable frames incredibly small. It makes some frames whose entire kit revolves around debuffing enemies completely useless. Since you're experimenting with status on bosses/VIPs with limited effects, why not also let Warframe abilities affect them at some limited capacity?

    Because here's the thing, even when enemies are status/ability immune... players still find a way to exploit those fights. This usually includes Chroma, or other frames with high dmg buffs, or something like Limbo who can ignore mechanics (see Scarlet Spear). Since players break those fights with a limited number of frames anyways why not find a way for every frame to be useful in those fights.

    There are a lot of frames this could benefit but I'm goin to use Banshee since she's an easy example. For a long time Banshee's main contribution to a team in high lvl missions was Sonar. However at one point doing endurance runs vs high lvl enemies was a meta thing, so Sonar builds were actually useful. Now, it doesn't affect anything actually worth taking the time to kill... so why would you ever play this frame? Sure I still play her with a Savage Silence build with Daikyu/Nikana P and feel like a budget Inaros, but it would be great if her signature ability was actually worth using. This applies to so many frames that just can't contribute meaningfully to some of the best content the game has to offer.

    So, please take the status changes as a golden opportunity to re-evaluate how Warframe abilities and bosses interact. This is imperative if the place we get "end game" rewards continues to be bosses and similar enemies. I don't care if they did something like limit their effects or whatever they have to do to maintain balance, but at least let those frames feel more than useless. Thank you!

    Edit: Going to emphasize something here, "limit their effects" i.e. make it so we can at least use our damn abilities on bosses but limit them in some way so it doesn't completely trivialize the fight. I'm not saying they just flip the "abilities affect bosses switch" to on in the back room, I'm asking for a thoughtful change that allows frames to use their abilities on bosses without breaking the game. Also note that Chroma can solo PT in under 5 minutes (I've seen people do it in under 3), so the cheese is already here, it's just limited to a few frames. Share the cheese DE!

    submitted by /u/Persies
    [link] [comments]

    I see your Skittles Inaros and raise you Fruit Loops Ocatavia

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Goodbye, Warframe. It's been a blast.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    My account has been suspended. I don't know why I'm writing this. I guess its mostly a eulogy of sorts.

    Today I logged in to find out my account has been suspended. Apparently some software was running in the background the last time I played that I didn't notice. This is the second time around its happened so when I appealed for an unban it was denied :(

    https://imgur.com/a/OceiRT1

    I'm kinda sad this happened. I guess its kinda my fault I didn't check if I had cheat engine or something running its process in the background and it didn't close. Shame on me for using something like that in some other game I know. I don't blame DE for this. Its their policy and there's no way around it.

    So I guess I just wanna write a eulogy of sorts of how much fun I had with this game and that it sucks it ended like this.

    I've been playing Warframe for a good two years now I guess. There just isn't a game quite like Warframe, despite all the bugs and delayed content. The community was the greatest part most of all and I am glad to have been a part of it.

    I grinded for everything I got. All the platinum, the weapons, frames, etc. Managed to hit Mastery Rank 28. Spent 500 days logging in, which is longer than any online game I've ever played. Bought almost all the Deluxe skins with platinum I farmed bit by bit. May have gotten some gifts that helped.

    I recently managed to start making good money that my first ever game-related purchase was on warframe. I got a login plat discount and bought some plat for the first time. I even bought some steam skins because why not.

    I'm kinda bummed since I was hoping to play this game throughout quarantine. But I guess I was too stupid to let this happen.

    Shoutout to all my clanmates who were great and supportive. I don't have the heart to tell them I'm not logging in ever again.

    Part of me wants to just start over with a new account. Do the grind all over again, farm that plat, farm those rares. Login 500 days over again. But the loss of my account is just too hard that it's probably for the best that I just moveon. There's just no game quite like Warframe.

    So goodbye my fellow Tennos. I made this account as a throwaway. Thanks for all the great times I've had. To all the random friendly people I met in random matchmade games, you were the best part of it all.

    submitted by /u/FarewellTenno
    [link] [comments]

    Scarlet Spear relay mini-map for those that get lost

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    We need the /suicide command

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    I'm getting that bug that you can't interact with anything or jump or abilities or go out of the ship and the only thing I can do is wait for it to solve by itself or getting killed by some invaders inside the rj. So I've thought about getting this command in case /unstuck doesn't work for you (spoiler: it won't)

    submitted by /u/errepeje
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment