• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!


    Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    This thread is for those who aren't that knowledgeable about the game to freely ask questions and get answers. Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    For the pet owners with exotic tastes!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Do WHAT?!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    DE got no chill

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Playing the Shawzin in the last cinematic of the Sacrifice

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Someone’s popular

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Vauban Prime as The Canary Knight! Inspired by my family crest tattoo.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    somethings wrong

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Hopefully they'll fix it soon

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Hmmm... Nearly 15 years for new Nightwave offerings?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Bought a spiky syandana (boltara) for my spiky girl.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I need this mod, DE pls ?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Who else thinks that a 3 forma blueprint should be added to axi relics?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Formas take too long to make. especially when you need to do it one at a time. Do you think they should add a three forma blueprint?

    submitted by /u/greenteahotwings
    [link] [comments]

    I still missed some of the story, but this looks like condrix and murex (spolier "sands of inaros")

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    This is beautiful

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    [OC] When kraken performs summoning jutsu

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Hey guys I found a weird looking leech today!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    We All Lift Together (Warframe Cover) | The Longest Johns

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Well played DE

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Wanna buy DOOM Eternal but I don't have enough cash. Luckily, slayers play free.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Its been a while DE

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Finally, the missing console for my orbiter

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Gore queen

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    I havent heard about this game EVER, in its 7 years, till recently. No one talks about it, ever. Im in hard shock.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Im writing as the ideas come to my mind, and I dont have the fluency either in English, so lets see...:

    First of all, I'd like to say this is a GREAT game from what I've seen, I'm barely Mastery 5 with a Rhino armor since I began days ago, and slowly discovering, with the help of friendly players (Im in shock as to how friendly people are in chat, they wanna help me with my missions/questions often).

    YET the thread is not about that, I'm really sorry.

    I actually shocked, as to how I havent heard ANYTHING about this game EVER, in all its 7 years? (It was made in 2013, from what I've read?).

    I have a tendency to talk to all kinds of people IRL, and regarding the ones who play videogames somewhat often, NOBODY ever talked to me about this, I swear. The Youtube channels I follow (Which are a lot) also, and so on...

    How is this possible? Like, really?

    I'm now spending the night/morning (Yeah, Quarantine, no schedule, no university classes, un-fortunately) searching for videos about Warframe, specially Reviews.

    All Reviews say "People should talk about this game more". ALL so far that I have seen, have said a sentence like this.

    Youtubers with millions of followers, begin their videos with the sentence "By all accounts, Warframe should be in the spotlight, but... its not".

    (https://youtu.be/Fi_PnVZMGXo?t=47)

    The game has very very good quality, I should have heard about it at least once. No one I know, knows this game either (I live in Spain btw, for backround so you know).

    Is it because of budget/money Or what?

    Like, you know also, there are much worse games (Or even I dare say horrible, from an objective point), who are way more talked about...

    Im googling a lot also, and there are divided opinions, but thats like many many games I've played, so its not wierd.

    The typical "Developpers care a lot for their game", to "This game could be SO much more, it's saddening".

    Anyway, I dont wanna lose the point:

    Why this game isnt talked about more often? It has to do with advertising? The genre not being attractive, or what?

    I thought I was the only thinking this, but I swear all the videos I'm watching, mention this briefly.

    Edit: And the reason I'm now playing the game, is because I SPECIFICALLY asked for "Suggestions, of a PvE online shooter game, please?" in another Subreddit, and they answered "Try Warframe"... Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have heard still about this.

    Since I was tired of PvP chaotic shooters kind of, I wanted something different, but inside the shooter genre.

    Edit2: Correcting some grammar in the text and stuff.

    submitted by /u/Martyrrdom
    [link] [comments]

    Space mom left me in the car

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Finally found a good use for Booben's vector pads

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment