• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!


    Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    This thread is for those who aren't that knowledgeable about the game to freely ask questions and get answers. Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Corona syandana

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I guess Frost was pretty excited about the rank up

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    When you have nothing to spend them on and DE returns 10 to you.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Now that we get to choose a Warframe, and we already have two cat ladies, it's time for a wolf boy.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Seeing all those concepts for the next community created warframe, i think that Bastion deserves more attention. (Made by Adam Burn)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    So in regards to a new frame, here me out:

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Trade chat has taught me an important life lesson

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    TL;DR don't take anything at face value.

    Yesterday, I went on trade chat to buy a Jahu mod, and I saw this one guy saying something along the lines of "WTS revenant tips, 0 plat for the first hour, 1 plat/hour afterwards".

    At first I thought it was a joke, just some bored veteran trolling in chat, so I questioned him about it, and I acted like a jerk, saying it's BS. Then I realized that the guy is just a revenant main trying to share his favorite frame with others, and I felt bad about how I treated him.

    So then I apologized, and joked with him a bit, and said my goodbyes. As one last thing, he asked me to show him my revenant build. I never really got into revenant, I just saw nidus as a much better tank, defense and survival frame.

    I thought, why not, I linked it to him. I had rev set up for duration and efficiency, I didn't think much of it. He then asked me to look at revs 1 and 3. I then realized just what he wanted me to see.

    Reave steals 5 times the health from thralls, and that combined with high strength means pretty much an instakill on most enemies, and adding his 2 means you use less energy. And guess who had just the build for that playstyle...

    Then it hit me, this guy had me in the palm of his hand the entire time, I basically learned revenant without even realizing. He said he was grinning ear to ear, and I think he deserved it.

    He not only taught me revenant, but I also realized that I judged both him and revenant at face value, which was a massive mistake. I'm really grateful to him for making me learn that.

    Today I've only been playing revenant. I still enjoy Nidus a lot more, but revenant is not just an afterthought for me anymore

    5 years in, and I'm still surprised at how nice this community is.

    submitted by /u/Plague_Knight1
    [link] [comments]

    Full concepts aren't themes and DE specifically asked not to push out fully fleshed out kits yet.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Read the contest rules for gods sake.

    submitted by /u/PingerKing
    [link] [comments]

    Hennya: The Demon Warframe by Daemonstar gets my endorsement for the community created wf

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    So we post frame concepts now? Here's a new frame concept for all the mesa lovers out there

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Community Warframe Concept: Proxy

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    With this update, the Kavat DNA strand turned into... this.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Are you happy to see me? Or is that just a revolver in your abdomen?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    I will finish this meme even if it's going to take me forever!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    "Iron Will" 7th Year Anniversary Captura Edit - AoD

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    The best way to play Railjack, is to not play Railjack.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    With the double affinity weekend, many players bought boosters in hopes of finishing off some of the Intrinsic grind. Yet even with a 4x boost (without Smeeta), missions in the Veil only seem to net 10-15 Intrinsics per run. The lowest I've experienced is 8, that means for a 7-10 mission run, I would have only gotten 2 Intrinsics without a booster as a pilot who killed 90 fighters and some boarders.

    On the other hand you have the Ivara/Baruuk/Equinox stealth kill meta, effectively turning Railjack into a prolonged Exterminate mission to get 150-200 Intrinsics per run.

    What is the point of playing Empyrean missions with your Railjack, if the best way to advance is to not use what's intended?

    How many Intrinsics do you get on the low/average/high end of a Veil run this weekend?

    submitted by /u/A-G-R
    [link] [comments]

    So I was doing an assignment for my Fundamentals of Physical Science Class and found this!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    So, I have an idea for many Prime Times to come. Let Reb and Megan start a ghost clan and farm mutagen samples for Hema

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    While they do it, they'll be able to discuss many exciting questions, such as:

    • why mutagen samples can only be farmed on Eris and Derelict
    • why mutagen samples are a rare resource or Eris
    • why Derelict still has no matchmaking
    • how reducing Hema cost will really harm people who already farmed for it
    • why new clans which are being created all the time have to come through this farm, even though these clans are often started by the vets, and said vets have probably already participated in Hema farms
    • why adding new blueprints such as 100x Health Restores which also cost a significant amount of mutagen samples is a good idea
    • why creating freakishly long and unfun farms which people do while watching YouTube is the way to go in online coop games
    • and many, many more

    And the best thing is? They accept this idea, they are set for Clem knows how many Prime Times! No need to invent anything - you come in, you farm Hema for an hour. Next week you come in, you farm Hema. Next week - you're still farming Hema! Neat, right?

    P.S. I know, I know. :) Salty. But I kinda had to get this off my chest. When Hema was released, my clan broke over farming for it. Next clan I joined, people were actively shaming those who didn't want to farm for it. Years have passed, and guess what, I'm in a new, small clan, and people are not that active, and Hema is not done, and now we have to farm for 100x bp too. So. Fun times. :)

    submitted by /u/speicus
    [link] [comments]

    Intrinsic gain is fine, what we need now is more mission variety in railjack.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    I've seen a lot of people complain about the intrinsic gain, but in all honesty, there's no need to improve it. Railjack gives you a fair amount of intrinsics if you just keep clearing the starchart. And then there are already good farming methods (like gian point) for intrinsic+gear farms. And if you REALLY want to rush through it, then you have the stealth farm method that will max you out in a couple of hour farming. So intrinsic is fine as it is.

    What we need is mission variety. Currently every single mission is just a glorified exterminate mission, along with occasional repetitive secondary missions which are pretty much the same across the board. It gets stale pretty fast.

    Having more mission variety with good objectives will help railjack become a better experience. DE have already improved the railjack in various ways. Now it's time for them to give us some new missions to give that extra touch of variety that's missing.

    submitted by /u/shabab_123
    [link] [comments]

    "That broker's carrying a lot of points! This is a risky transaction!"

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    The Fakt That This Sugatra Isn't Named Kuva Kord Is a Krime Against the Kueens

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:51 AM PST

    DE, please let us hold cast volt's shield to let us go straight into riot shield mode.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Now that shield gating has been added to every frame, the insta kill glitch has been pretty much fixed

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    So there is this glitch that causes damage from enemies to sometimes skip all damage calculations resulting in you dying instantly, this was most often caused by grenades

    Now that shield gating is a thing as long as you have your shields up the glitch won't insta kill you

    Thanks DE

    submitted by /u/XFalzar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment