• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    i got high, i made this, no regrets.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    A somber moment I witnessed while doing sorties

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    "B-but I need to defeat the bone robots so that the Fortuna woman can give me the red circles!"

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Some Fashion with MrWarframeGuy <3

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Doors are op, pls nerf

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Ever since he dropped I haven’t stopped playing him except to play chroma to kill liches and eidolons

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Mesa Wallpaper (got to love photoshop)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Big Chungus.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    NovA.I, the cybernetic angel.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Dynamic Syandanas need a toggle option to stay unfolded/open

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Dynamic Syandanas need a toggle option to stay unfolded/open

    Please DE, the Flox syandana is so nice but 95% of the time is just a box at your back. To look good you have to keep taking health damage. It's so dumb.

    Also, if you use it on hyldrin it will basically never unfold.

    The messed up thing is that at the market it's only showed unfolded.

    https://preview.redd.it/3lzwstodvns41.png?width=966&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff15b36c0fc04ba3a3a390e27545104b3e5f3273

    submitted by /u/KrithiaS
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly reminder for DE: Eidolons are unplayable with amp stagger

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Eidolons are still the pinnacle content in this game years after release - nothing else requires as much knowledge and teamwork. The asinine addition of stagger to amps has made them 500% more frustrating. Amps already do pitiful damage for the amount of time invested, please stop handicapping them even further.

    submitted by /u/glotris173
    [link] [comments]

    It took me a while to get the Lotus emblem in a way I liked

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    i little detail that caught my mind...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    my zaw building routine after melee 3.0 and status changes

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    When Simaris is playing with quantum mechanics in Sanctuary Onslaught (two maps at the same time)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    The evolution of Terry!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    An Emblem for All the Nidus Mains

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    Another protector, very proud of this one. honestly, do you know how hard it is to build fists? took me like 2 hours to do. What you think?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    i just spend 30p just to confuse people

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Some bug has me holding my Tatsu backwards and 1 handed and I LOVE IT!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Floofpire anyone

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Can we get the OPTION for healing numbers like Oberon’s renew - and a healing stat in the game summary? That’d be neat

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Baruuk has reinvigorated my love for Warframe.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    This frame is so fun! I love his aesthetics and theme. It took me a minute to figure out this playstyle, separate ability meters are hit or miss (Gauss, looking at you) but I really dig Baruuk's system.
    I just put on his second forma so I could run a Blind Rage build, which at the moment gives me 18 daggers, and the energy drain isn't a problem because of the stand alone meter on his ultimate. I also just put his Reactive Storm augment on his exalted and it wrecks shop. At the moment I'm working on saving up for his wicked Graxx skin. I know Baruuk is a matter of contention among the community and isn't a meta frame but I'm really enjoying him and would love to see any fashion frame shots or build specs you fellow Baruuk players have, thanks! Feel free to reach out in game if you're on PS4, my username is the same.

    submitted by /u/okaypuck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment