• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!


    Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    This thread is for those who aren't that knowledgeable about the game to freely ask questions and get answers. Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Wisp Prime Design

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    thank you u/blue4029 for the idea

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Made an IRL Galatine Prime

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Bombard and the Boys having a great time.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Me: "The game is too easy and there is nothing to do" Also me:

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Toxic love [OC, Frevilisk]

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Attempted to do a smash bros render of Excalibur

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    DE, I understand that conclave players don't want their rewards trivialized. But please, give us some way to earn those items without having to climb the insurmountable hurdle that is waiting 30+ mins in queue. Then to play 1 match before the opponent leaves and having to start the process over.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    I Finally Did It

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    "You have game design issues, Tenno!"

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    after looking back at baruuk's trailer, i realized there was a reference to a blursed image of the tuba master.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    DE please give us simulacrum shortcut

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    DE please. Rather than wasting all our time going to a relay and then going to Cephalon Simaris can we get a teleportation device in our orbiter to take us straight to the simulacrum? It would save lots of time and it's just more convinient.

    submitted by /u/Nobo-2005
    [link] [comments]

    Justice rains from above

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    so.... Wisp has a face mask..

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Can we just select which faction we follow rather than having to change sigils all the time?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I didn't realise I hadn't switched on one of my frames when lvling factions and boom I drop a rank >.<

    submitted by /u/Twin--Snake
    [link] [comments]

    What changed in the Warframe Community?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    A little bit of background on myself, I've played Warframe since the Specters of the Rail update and I've been playing on and off. Taking a long 6+ month hiatus during Fortuna, and returning now in Scarlet Spear.

    I've noticed a shift in tone in the Warframe Community; at the height of it's positivity when SkillUp made a review of the game and it's community. The Tenno who played this game praised the game, developers, and thanked them for The Sacrifice update.

    Now I hear nothing but scathing criticisms; of the new content such as Railjack, Kuva Liches, and the Scarlet Spear. I understand the frustration with bugs, heck I played POE at launch, but something is different.

    There's hostility and animosity that wasn't present when I left; people are calling for the Natah/Lotus' head on a pike (the character, not Rebecca). Brozime's last 2 videos have "rant' in the title, Rahetalius' discussion of Warframe's wasted potential, and I'm sure there are plenty others I have yet to see.

    I've gotten my 2 brothers into the game and on their 1st days they've been insulted and one of them received a death threat. (Naturally we reported that guy.) I'm just wondering if I had rose tinted glasses when viewing this community and it was always this way, or did something change?

    I'd love to read your guy's thoughts on the matter. Sorry if this post was a bit scattered and non-sensical I'm typing this up while on break at work.

    submitted by /u/Seraph_Guardian
    [link] [comments]

    Guys...It’s slamma jamma time?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    [PC] 2000 Platinum Giveaway For One Tenno Here

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Hi /r/Warframe

    I have a little over 2000 platinum on my Warframe account that I want to give away to someone on this sub.

    Entry is simple, leave a comment below and I'll pick one random comment in 48 hours from when this is posted.

    Good luck!

    Edit: Getting a few people asking the same question so I'll just add my response to "Why are you giving it away?" here:

    I stopped playing around a year ago. I've been sitting on it for some time, seeing if I'd want to come back and I just can't get into it again. 1100~ hours in a game will do that to you.

    So I don't want that platinum to just collect dust, someone who still enjoys and plays the game can get much better use out of it!

    submitted by /u/Mitsu_WF_9
    [link] [comments]

    Saw something with this name in region chat showing off their wisp and I thought it was important for everyone to know this name exists

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    This Pretty Much Right about Sums up my Lich Experience lol. (spoiler : it wasn't fun.)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I decided to learn how to draw harrow while i'm stuck inside. I'm not good at drawing to begin with but i tried something.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    "Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams". But should it work on these guys?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Did you know You can put ephemeras on your archwing

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    (Scarlet Spear) After doubt, hopelessness, and perseverance, this is the moment an entire Flotilla realized they would complete the objective with less than 10 minutes to spare.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment