• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you get a Wisp in your squad but they apparently forget how to press the 1 key

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Dethcube for Cutie (scribbled version)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Mom, please buy me this plush :]

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    I don't need a crew... I AM THE CREW!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    I *CLEM*ing hate night on PoI.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Kala Harrow Skin by Hydroxate and Kevin Glint

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    The Zenith is extremely satisfying against Profit-Taker pylons

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Welcome to hell

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    RIP me and all Americans

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    Gifts from Chroma

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    A Note on Little Duck

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    I couldn't help but notice that in Fortuna, Little Duck vehemently refuses to do business with our warframe and insists on talking to our operator... but in the Scarlet Spear flotillas she's totally fine talking and trading with our warframes.

    submitted by /u/the-spitting-camel
    [link] [comments]

    Some more Melee 3.0 combos in slow-motion

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    The first thing I thought of when I've met Hildryn

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Grineer Brutality (Ballroom Simulacrum bug)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    So handsome

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    I think I just made a pretty major discovery: Recharge Delay / Ammo Regen of battery weapons are tied to FPS.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Forum crosspost

    tl;dr - did some testing, found out that Recharge Delay / Ammo Regen is tied with FPS.

    This is pretty hilarious. After realizing that Shedu was able to be infinitely fired with Primed Fast Hands since its reload speed was faster than its fire rate, I did a number crunch to see if any other battery weapons were able to achieve infinite firing.

    To my surprise, there was only one other potential candidate; the Basmu. After last night's fix to Basmu's unintended nuking, I took the opportunity to obtain a heavily discounted riven for it, and began rolling for reload speed. A few rolls later, I gave up and just bought another Riven with reload already on it.

    I was pretty confident in my calculations, and even took into account the possible inaccuracies due to arsenal stats rounding off values. So I put on my Riven, Primed Fast Hands and a Rank 2 Vile Precision to reach the theoretical threshold of unlimited ammo. Moment of truth; I fired my weapon, and it didnt work.

    I tried a Rank 3, Rank 4 and Rank 5 Vile Precision. Nope, even though the recharge rate now exceeds the fire rate by a pretty big margin, its still not working. Then I tried adding a Rank 1 Critical Delay, and it worked; but only after emptying a magazine and reloading.

    So I got suspicious. I redid the math and it still didn't like up with what the game was telling me, so there had to be an error with how the game was calculating the reload. A memory then sparked in my head: Years ago, a prevailing bug was allowing Mesa's Peacemaker to fire faster with higher FPS:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5wak5s/how_come_is_mesas_peacemaker_being_tied_to_fps/

    I changed my FPS settings to 120HZ, and then it suddenly began working with just a Rank 5 Vile Precision. I changed my FPS to 240HZ, and now it can do it with a Rank 4 Vile Precision. I tried tuning my game down to 30HZ and the Rank 1 Critical Delay + Rank 5 Vile Precision stopped working.

    So moral of the story is: I have too much time in quarantine. Fix ur game DE, I want my infini-basmu >:(

    submitted by /u/----Val----
    [link] [comments]

    This has to be one of the funniest glitches I've ever seen in Warframe.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    *hits nitain*

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Synthesis scanners with the cross-matrix widget have a chance for a double-scan, technically gaining crit chance. And as such, they should be able to benefit from Harrow's, and Smeeta and Adarza Kavat crit chance boosts for possible triple, even quadruple scans

    submitted by /u/Shay_Was_Still_Right
    [link] [comments]

    Zato Excalibur.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    I can't be the only person who is annoyed by this. Why do we have one extra Mastery Point?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Just a simple request: Uncapped enemy levels in Simulacrum

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I know many players like myself would like to start certain missions with higher level enemies then having to wait hours to hit lvl 500 or even lvl 1000 enemies to find out a build needs some tweaking or for a "challenge".

    I know it's also not that simple which is why I think a decent start for some who want to make builds they know can do well for those runs should be at the Simulacrum. It's already set up just you are capped at making enemies a certain level that is tied to MR.

    I say just remove that cap all together so we can test builds easier for those of us who don't always have 5 hours* of free time to do so.

    *Edit - a great point made - Simulacrum is for testing and if that's the case for many of us here it does not full fill that role anymore.

    submitted by /u/CinnamonToastKing
    [link] [comments]

    I start to envy the sentients, they have this big screen to watch TV on their ships and we don't.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    DE i think its clear that the /unstuck command is not good enough anymore we need /die

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    with the latest wave of UI/animation glitches we need the ability to fully reset our character if necessary, it is beyond embarrassing as a game where doing normal game activities will keep your character from being able to move/attack at all or lose access to the UI especially with no way to actually reset yourself.

    something like /die has been a staple in MMOs to hard reset your character back to a usable state when necessary and the revive limit forces a cap on any exploits that can be had.

    submitted by /u/TheKingOfTCGames
    [link] [comments]

    Will companions 2.0 fix the survivability and durability of Sentinels/Kavats/Kubrows/MOAs?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I was kinda wondering if they would ever bother fixing the main problem of companions, which is their survivability. During Arbitrations there isn't any way to revive your companion once they go down, making you lose vacuum for the rest of the match. Sentinels don't have access to link mods, they would die out of anything random. Meanwhile for Kavats or Kubrows, they would usually wander off somewhere and die permanently.

    Can we get a universal reawaken or atleast make them have more survivability to last a good while?

    submitted by /u/raidenexo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment