• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Tunes-Day | Share and Request Mandachord and Shawzin Songs!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Tunes-Day | Share and Request Mandachord and Shawzin Songs!


    Warframe Weekly Tunes-Day | Share and Request Mandachord and Shawzin Songs!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    This thread is for sharing, discussing, or requesting Songs for our two musical instruments: the Mandachord and the Shawzin. Songs can be shared or requested any day of the week.

    Want to present your newest musical masterpiece or maybe just find someone to create one for you? Fear not, all you Octavia mains and Shazwin heroes. This is the right place for you!


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. songs or requests) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    And remember...

    Songs can be shared or requested any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, I know this meme!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    TIL You can down your statue in the Personal Quarters while in Orbiter Captura Scene if you have Friendly Fire on ( It stands up after few seconds tho )

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Nidus as Garrus Vakarian

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Behold the legendary item, 4.12% drop rate.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Sentient witch and a dragon's head is complete. I hope you like this dojo decoration.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Ordis needs new jokes!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    I keep the voice dialogue on for tactical reasons. However, I'm rather sick of good 'ol Ordis and his dry jokes. It was funny the first 5000 times l heard it but...PLEASE DE PLEASE update his dialog. I'm begging ya!

    submitted by /u/NotWorthSaving
    [link] [comments]

    Some Ramen with friends <3 "Om Nom Nom..."

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Gore-ous Ballet

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    [SFM] Sailor Mirage

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Gorgeous artwork of my Mesa Prime gunning down bad guys in the Plains of Eidolon! Commissioned from u/PointsOutBadIdeas

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    Testing some painting lessons on nyx, what should be my next fanart

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Trinity and Nova Prime Unvaulting on May 26th

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    https://www.warframe.com/news/trinity-and-nova-prime-vault

    When these two forces collide, their strength is unparalleled.

    On May 26, Trinity Prime and Nova Prime return to the Origin System! Find their Relics, build their parts and restore these two Prime Warframes to their former glory. Get instant access to everything with a Prime Vault Pack, which includes three Prime Weapons and exclusive Prime Accessories!

    For every action, there must be an equal, opposite reaction. May 26 is your last chance to build Oberon Prime, Nekros Prime, Silva & Aegis Prime, Sybaris Prime and more. That's a lot of firepower, Tenno, so don't miss out!

    submitted by /u/GBLurkin41
    [link] [comments]

    Performing Emotes before Forging gives interesting results

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    [OC] Spinning Khora

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Quests and old events of the main story arranged chronologically.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    1. Vor's Prize
    2. Saya's Vigil (Optional)
    3. Vox Solaris (Optional)
    4. Once Awake
    5. Howl of the Kubrow (Optional)
    6. The Archwing
    7. Stolen Dreams
    8. The Limbo Theorem (Optional)
    9. The New Strange
    10. Suspicious Shipments, Breeding Grounds and Mutalist Incursions.
    11. A Man of Few Words (Optional)
    12. Operation: Ambulas Reborn
    13. Hidden Messages (Optional)
    14. Operation: Rathuum
    15. Patient Zero (Optional)
    16. The Jordas Precept (Optional)
    17. Operation: Tubemen of Regor
    18. Natah
    19. The Second Dream
    20. Operation: Shadow Debt
    21. Sands of Inaros (Optional)
    22. The Silver Grove (Optional)
    23. The War Within
    24. Octavia's Anthem (Optional)
    25. The Glast Gambit (Optional)
    26. Chains of Harrow
    27. Apostasy Prologue
    28. Mask of the Revenant (Optional)
    29. The Sacrifice
    30. Chimera Prologue
    31. Rising Tide
    32. Erra
    33. Operation: Scarlet Spear

    The chronological order is based on the main events, order of Junctions and game updates.

    I haven't included other events like Eyes of Blight and Gravidus Dilemma because, in my opinion, they would not fully affect the main story. Although it is not a bad idea to bring them back to the game as mini quests or at least historical records, such as Leverian or Codex.

    submitted by /u/MorteNexus
    [link] [comments]

    Giving away a lovely kavat to a good home. Please take him.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Piloting rank 10: Ability to switch to ordnance fire on pilot seat.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    edit: artillery cannon not ordnance.

    Look, ramming is cool and all but is it really necessary or THAT tempting to reach? welp neither. we have weapons/ordnance/arch weapons to take care of damage.

    Pros:

    - don't need to leave piloting.

    -don't need to wait for another player to act if you don't want to stop piloting.

    -actually one shot crewship unlike my idiot crewmate.. (/s)

    no Cons

    submitted by /u/Zagan_baal
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a pacifist but...

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Some people on the wiki weren't sure if Primed Sure Footed is a choice for Day 600 so here it is.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    I really like the Randomly-Appearing Glassmaker Enemies

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    As a player whose combat strategy is to jump towards enemy and mash the circle button, it's nice having to think about how to attack an enemy once in a while.

    Sure, I could just shoot the glass, but jumping and rolling around the enemy until I slash at the correct angle is just more satisfying. I hope we get more enemies like this in the future.

    submitted by /u/ZeeMastermind
    [link] [comments]

    Sailor Lua by ToaPhantom

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Warframe: The Break.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    In 2015, my dad passed away. Days after, I bought an xbox one. In the midst of my extreme depressive episodes and grief, many games had my attention but a friend told me to check out a new little game we all know and love called Warframe. Video games help me cope more than anything else and this game was there for me, when nothing was.

    Around this time this game wasn't even close to what it is today, but it grabbed in and ran with me.

    From that point, I played every day with a mix of other games. My original account had thousands of hours before being hacked and losing everything early 2017.

    I stopped playing in frustration of trying to get my account back and moved on. But it was always in the back of my head.

    Early 2018, on a new account, I downloaded the game I remembered so well and was so surprised to see everything was new, the whole system changed.

    I played religiously up until 6 months ago between work, relationships etc. But i was always so excited to go home and talk to the community of the most loving and caring individuals all over the world. That's when I hit a dead end. I was so tired of doing nothing and be rewarded with nothing. Felt like i built this character up with its builds to do absolutely nothing. So I thought. I took another break and didn't look back, honestly. For 6, long months. Without a thought of Warframe. Mostly got into Destiny and other titles.

    Last week, I saw an old dev stream and clicked it to bring back that joy and in that moment I stopped what i was doing and downloaded it again. I launched the game and my Mesa Prime Fashion greeted me and now I was back into something I lost touch with and have never been happy to play again.

    DE, whatever sort of slump you're in right now during these tough times. Please, take your time. I've seen the corruption videos, aggressive criticism, whatever it may be. We forget sometimes that you've created something that has made us the happiest group of gamers on the planet. The criticism is valid when done correctly but you've created something that has saved my life multiple times and i lost touch with the reason I loved this game because there was "nothing to do". There's enough to do for the rest of your existence if you remember why you play. No other video game experience is like this one. Cherish it. Warframe will forever be a part of me and I will always thank the loving development team over at DE. Wether everyone thinks you're hurting the core experience, "killing your own game", etc. Some of us will be frustrated and have valid criticism but never lose sight of the reason we love this game.

    TL;DR: A break made me realize why i played this game in the first place. The community. The development transparency (the good and BAD) and the core mechanics I love.

    If you're a veteran player who feels like this game is a chore to play.. Take a break. Not a, "pick it up every other week" break. I mean a real break. It will make you realize why you love this game once you're back. No, it's not a repeat honeymoon phase. It's a real falling back in love story that won't let go. Ever. The content they'll add in the meantime will only add to that.

    DE..

    Thank you. So much.

    submitted by /u/daltonfreebyrd
    [link] [comments]

    I was in Mot Survival trying to farm Argon, but when some of my squad members left and it was changing host session, I got transported to a Defense mission on Earth??? Anyone else experience this?? I lost all my Argon Crystals as a result!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    I have been playing for one year, and I just wanted to say thank you

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    One year ago when summer started and I had my final exams in high school I was fed up with the same games I played for so long. Subnautica, CSGO, PUBG, DST, Rust, I was bored of all of them, so I wanted to find a new game, and I red how everybody liked warframe. So I started it myself.

    When I started playing I had a lot of bad things happening in my life. High school finals totally killed me, I couldn't get into the university I wanted, and I started to get my driving license as well. My teacher was a complete asshole, and made me hate driving. My family tought I was a disaster for not getting into university... Bad with all these bad things happening I always had warframe. People say video games are notging more than boring useless stuff, that turns you into a vicious murderer, but for me Warframe was a place where could go to when I was fed up with everything

    As I started learning everything I realized that my Excal wasn't enough for the whole starchart so I looked for another warframe that I like, and could get easily. After looking for a while Valkyr became my choice and holy hell I made the best decision ever. She was my favouite part of the game even before I knew what happened to her she always looked weird to me. But when I red the description of the bonds, that was the part that made me wonder what is going on. And then I saw the codex picture of her in that machine. The blood froze in me. She instantly turned into my favourite video game character of all time.

    And now one year later warframe is still very close to my heart. I just wanted to write this little message to this amazing community, that i got myself into, and thank you, and all the devs that made this game. This year I'm gonna get into university in another city, and I will learn programming. My dream one day is to work on Warframe, but we will see about that

    Cheers to all of you, here's to another year

    submitted by /u/farkas1070
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment