• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Some Corpus Weapon Animations in Slow-Motion

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    It the story would be revisited to respect the chronology, The Second Dream should be a requirement to enter Cetus and Fortuna (Warframe story Revisited - Part 2).

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    When you and your mates know the correct order of your requiem mods

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Gotta love in-game animations and Ak-Bolto prime...

    Posted: 21 May 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    'When your hear knocking on the door and you're doing something weird'

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Why cant ordis replace space mom? Or be an option to

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Ordis has a bunch of cool voice lines that I think could bring some relief to the tenno.

    And besides after certain events with our purple parental guardian, we should be able to unlock ordis as an additional voice.

    And when the events inevitably fix themselves, we can choose in between.

    I want ordis as our nagging voice telling us there's a something nearby while I'm fishing.

    submitted by /u/Ender_90425
    [link] [comments]

    Corpus is religious apparently

    Posted: 21 May 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Fifty shades of

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Not sure if it’s been done yet but I drew Gara based off the new nightwave,, will love some advice on how to make it better

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    is nasa making moves now?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    I love this feature for the dry dock

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Since Nora Night is a DJ, why isn't she playing any music?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    In my opinion it would be amazing if she would play community made songs approved by DE

    submitted by /u/eX0ticart
    [link] [comments]

    Thrall Master - Revenant

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    ever seen a vauban tornado?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I’m so happy Valence Transfer exists.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Valence transfer is such an amazing thing. I was hunting for the Chakhurr and got 27% then 28% one after the other. Grinded my 3rd girl out for 3 hours thinking I'd get another shitty low roll only to get an amazing 52%. Smack those bad boys together and got up to 57%. (I converted the 28%).

    Just rolled a riven for it too, 174% CC with a 5.1x CD. can't wait to get a full build on this thing.

    submitted by /u/KevlarZach
    [link] [comments]

    70% of my screen is chroma prime shoulder

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    "blue" crits (1:40) right before they where patched out

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Could we PLEASE get an option to disable or at least tone down other players weapon effects?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    I thought I'd get used to it eventually... but no, I'm so sick and fucking tired that in so many mission I join there's always that one jackass with a Kuva Bramma that insists on constantly firing volley after volley after volley after volley of explosions in front of them and directly on top of me through entire missions even when there's nothing to actually shoot at. I'm tired of careening into walls or off ledges and into pits because 99% of my screen is explosions and clouds of smoke.

    submitted by /u/Enunimes
    [link] [comments]

    Clanmates be like "Let's do a cap!"

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    It’s finally time, Dual Kamas and (20 more login days) the Zenith will be mine!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    One finger stab

    Posted: 21 May 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    What do the level recommendations on missions refer to?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    I see missions on Mars for example recommend 10-12, or 11-13. I have a lot of different levels in this game, none of which seem to align to these recommendations.

    My mastery is way lower (3 at the moment). My gear is all over the place, but I've swapped gear out to new level 1 stuff and still been fine in missions.

    So far I haven't encountered too many things that make me think "this is too hard I need to level up", but I have no idea what the levels in the missions are referencing.

    submitted by /u/Laezur
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment