• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!


    Warframe Weekly Advertisement | Warframe Communities!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    This thread spotlights various public Warframe communities outside of the subreddit!

    Disclaimer: Members of the /r/Warframe moderation team are not involved in the maintenance or running of these communities and don't have positions of authority in them.

    This thread is a placeholder because the Wednesday weekly slot is currently unassigned. Please use this link to suggest a new weekly thread.


    Discord Servers

    English Discord Servers

    Discord Servers in Other Languages


    If you have any suggestions for communities to add to this wiki page, want to report mistranslations or broken links, or want to help with crediting the proper creators, message the moderators!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The stalker experience

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    How every parent wins an argument:

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Finally got around to making this terrible idea

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Account was destroyed

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    So as the title states my Warframe account has been utterly destroyed... I'm an Xbox tenno and have been playing since day 1 or very close to it, honestly can't remember. I've also purchased almost every prime access and/or accessory pack since Volt. So I have 4 to 5 years and a good chunk of money invested in this game...

    But very early Monday morning, my account was accessed by either my girlfriend, or the same person who allegedly hacked her account too. I'm not sure what to believe, but I have two step verification and other forms of protection for my Xbox account and none of them went off... But I digress...

    Whomever it was, promoted my girlfriend's account to founding warlord, and then proceeded to kick my friends and me from the clan. A clan mind you, I helped build from the ground up. A ghost clan, that was fully researched and heavily decorated. All the gold trophies and stuff too. Most of the work put in by me and like 2 friends. For those curious, the name was Fireteam Omega Walrus. I even hand drew a cute little ninja walrus and paid to have it be my clan emblem.

    Whomever it was, took all 5107 plat I had left on my account. They either took or sold all my arcanes. Not just the R3 and R5 ones. Every. Single. One. And my God roll Latron riven is also missing...

    And if that wasn't enough... They erased my entire arsenal... Every frame (had them all), except Umbra of course. Every weapon (200 something), excluding login bonus and like 3 for some reason... Every prime part. Every Archwing. Etc. I have basically nothing. Only silver lining is that I have all my mods, sans Latron riven, from what I can tell. And my companions were untouched... No idea why.

    I put in a support ticket with DE within an hour of my finding out what happened. Still haven't heard anything from them. Not even sure if they can do anything. I'm really hoping they can restore my arsenal...

    And why did I post this wall of text? Well I guess I just wanted to share? Talking about it has been cathartic. And I know that sometimes the devs peruse this subreddit. Hoping they might see and fast track my ticket... Or something... Wishful thinking I know. But this game is very important to me, but the idea of almost restarting, kinda makes me want to quit... I don't know... Thanks for letting me share either way.

    Edit: You guys have been helpful, supportive, and amazing. More than I had imagined. Thank you all. This community is truly one of the best, and I hope to remain a part of it! ☺ I will of course update this thread with whatever news I get from DE. And I'll continue to talk and respond until then. If anything y'all feel needs clarified, please ask. I'll give as accurate an account as I can.

    Edit 2: I was told I should post my username here. I'm an Xbox tenno. Gt: Xylose Kepeli. Please don't spam me 😂😂

    submitted by /u/Xylose_Kepeli
    [link] [comments]

    Yin and Yang

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    After a few thousand hours, i finally found one

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    I think I have the smallest Kubrow ever. (Yes he's matured)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    So today I discovered the absolute beauty of a mod that is Aero Vantage (+ some fancy aim glide duration). It's stupid, useless and bugged, but I'm hopelessly in love with it.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    PS4 log in servers are down. If you can't log in, this is why.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    DE hasn't issued any statements about it on Twitter (please alert me if there's been anything on the forums about it), so it's not known if there's a fix in progress.

    submitted by /u/Fibution
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks... I think?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Warframes with Pokemon Types

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Found out the Lich can yeet your Mirage clones.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    You know who you are.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    this is UNACCEPTABLE

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Bruh moment

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    [Read right to left] sorry for repost of this comic. I redid the last panels because I didn't like the old one.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Just started playing warframe today because of the twitch prime loot. Absolutely loving it!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Anyone else having issues getting in on PS4 right now?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    It's telling me it can't connect to the playstation network and I want to make sure it's not just me.

    Edit: Apparently Down Detector reports spiked in the past half hour.

    submitted by /u/CapnFlatPen
    [link] [comments]

    Ting go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    i think ember needs to cut down on the snacks

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    You, taking in everything after finishing the second dream quest

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    My new Batmobile

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    I tried to make a soap carving of the games logo

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment