• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!


    Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    This thread is for those who aren't that knowledgeable about the game to freely ask questions and get answers. Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Fun fact: The Stahlta was inspired by the 4 barreled railgun made by gun hobbyist Martin Grier, just like the in game equivalent it fires steel rods through electromagnetic pulses and can fire all four of its rounds at once at 2,500mph

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    For months I've been waiting for primary kitguns just so I could complete this loadout

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    warframes drawn from memory with guessed color palletes part 2 on semi-popular demand

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Since a new moa just got released, can we please talk about how ridiculous the way companions gain affinity is?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    sooo, I was bored and named my MOA in Corpus...

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    I turn mag into a 2D anime girl

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Now My Frames Can Feel Majestic While I Do Their Fashion

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    So 3 then?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    The Dancer of the Boreal Valley.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Building an orbiter on my dojo's Space Room. Exterior is pretty much complete. Interior is still under construction. Took around 60k-70k polymers and a crapton of plastids.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    After 5 years, they've finally arrived

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    (Spoiler) The Deadlock Protocol and Parvos is a perfect set up for the corpus lich system.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    With the return of Parvos and his disappointment of what the corpus creed has become, he might start to make moves to gain influence once again in the origin system, and he can do it with his spectre technology. The spectres can act as the liches with the treasurers or something new acting as the thralls. They'd drop a new line of modified corpus weapons, maybe call it particle weapons, as well as new cosmetics. Perhaps when you're ready to take the "lich" out, a special coin will drop which you can use on the golden hand to be taken directly to it.

    The newly added lore really opens up for this opportunity in a natural way, and I hope DE runs with it.

    submitted by /u/thedreamisblue
    [link] [comments]

    Glassmaker: Week 6 Challenges

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    WEEKLY (4,500 STANDING)

    Cache Hunter: Find all caches in 3 Sabotage missions.
    Earth Fisher: Catch 6 Rare Fish in the the Plains of Eidolons.
    Explorer: Complete 3 Railjack missions.
    Jailer: Complete 3 Capture missions.
    Not A Warning Shot: Kill 500 enemies.

    ELITE WEEKLY (7,000 STANDING)

    Hydrolyst Hunter: Kill or Capture an Eidolon Hydrolyst.
    Sortie Expert: Complete 3 Sorties.

    submitted by /u/Riisandra
    [link] [comments]

    It's scary how far this game has gone in 7 Years

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Remember self damage? It never left us

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    For what reason can this not be sold?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Copernics and Pustrels were removed from Free Roam mining, but their respective tooltips haven't been updated.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Warframe made a difference to myself and Wife, Thank you.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    I recently did an AMA that sort of took off.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/h87n6n/reddit_and_gaming_saved_me_from_suicide_17_months/

    and one reply brought me here.

    " DontKermitSuicides1 point·19 hours ago·edited 19 hours ago

    The warframe community is one of the nicest community there is in gaming. I think you should join the r/Warframe subreddit and talk about your experiences and may possibly get in touch with the developers since its a community based game. I really hope the best for you and I'm gonna subscribe and share your channel so people can support you further. Take care man!

    EDIT: If you confused about the game in warframe add me my name is Onigwa and Ill help you out bro"

    I started playing Warframe with my Wife while it was in early beta, when all we had was a few mission types and sat on a solar system map.

    It was a huge investment for us to founder, but there was something about the company behind the game that made us feel this would be part of our gaming life for a long time.

    In 2013 when we had to give up most online games because the problems for Paola were getting worse.

    Rebecca contacted us in private message they heard about how bad things were getting and wanted to send us some gifts, a warframe Bandanna, special t-shirt and letter from the team, really made my wife smile.

    We managed to continue playing Warframe together until 2018 about 6 months before she died.

    It has been hard to play Warframe again, every part of the game reminds me of her, of running through missions together or fishing, tweaking appearance of frames so we match, her favourite frame was Trinity.

    But I still play and this is still an amazing community.

    My own disabilities (mentioned in my AMA) are why even though I have 2450 hours in Warframe, I still sometimes forget how to melee and forget trying to master any of the fancy movies but I still love blowing things up or setting fire to things.

    It stream every time I play these days, I can't game alone (explained in the AMA)

    Thank you for the fun and times you probably were in missions with us over the years and never knew.

    My name in game is Calranthe

    You are all amazing I don't know if it is allowed but I am going to do a Warframe stream in like 20 minutes, no idea what I will be doing in WF but hey we don't plan these things. Maybe I will just change the colour of every frame I own. or set fire to Grineer.

    https://www.twitch.tv/quebber

    submitted by /u/Quebber
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry bro. Maybe next time when it's a Rescue Mission.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Inspired by the shrines in the new Corpus ship tile, I made my own in my Orbiter!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    So this is what the Corpus do while we're not watching

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    I need an exorcist. Send Harrow immediately.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Nidus Phryke Deluxe

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    smh DE can't even program a proper Infinity Gauntlet

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment