• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!


    Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    This thread is for those who aren't that knowledgeable about the game to freely ask questions and get answers. Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The true endgame

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    [Some Space Word] Mag

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    [Fanart] The Hand and the Sword

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    I 3d printed Akbolto Prime. Fallout 4 power core for scale.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    During steel path, this happened.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    A clanmate had a hard time completing MR 23 test. We have a discussion on what frame to use when suddenly an Excalibur main..

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Throughout all the challenges I faced finishing The Steel Path, this may be my biggest accomplishment.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Can we please have some kind of modification to Disruption for deaf/hard of hearing people already? They are ridiculously difficult/RNG solo.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Pretty much title. I was talking with a friend and they mentioned how they love the mode but basically never play it since they can't hear the demos coming. It essentially just turns into RNG as to whether they check the right area or not. I'm aware you can cheese with magus lockdown, but that's not really a valid excuse for the mode being so obnoxious for heard of hearing folks IMO.

    EDIT: As per a couple of the comments in this thread, apparently there actually is meant to be something. It was added when I was inactive, I wasn't aware so the title is inaccurate presumably since it's bugged currently rather than non-existent.

    I definitely didn't see any indicator aside from the objective marker or the tiny red arrow. The red arrow is bad because it gets lost in the clutter, sometimes to the point of being effectively invisible.

    There's a little red arrow in that last screenshot, it's underneath the other icons. I know there's a bunch of compression/low res but it was also hidden ingame till I moved the camera.

    Here, and here are two of the recordings those screenshots are from, just to confirm that there's no other indicator. This is the Ur node. Apologies again for the low res and my overlay still being turned on. My smol CPU/GPU cannot record 1080p without committing death.

    submitted by /u/Zerothian
    [link] [comments]

    Baro's Ki'teer Atmos Mask should be a permanent offering as long as the COVID-19 world event is active.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    It's just part of being a responsible void trader.

    submitted by /u/Kaligraphic
    [link] [comments]

    King of the Fairies (by @zeroAnnat)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    [Fanart] The Mother

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I never understood the 180 some missions would take but aight

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    [The Stug Path] I completed whole Steel Path with Stug only

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    [The Stug Path] I completed whole Steel Path with Stug only

    Hey everyone, I finally completed the last mission on the Steel Path star chart only using Stug as my damage. Here's a link to the reddit post with the rules and my progress tracked: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/hoe1ie/stug_path_steel_path_but_only_with_stug/

    Emissary assassinate - last mission on The Stug Path

    Initially I thought that there's no challenge in going through the Steel Path with all the overpowered gear we have access to, thought that the rewards aren't interesting and so on. And I made a joke in alliance discord that I'd complete the Steel Path with Stug only. It was a ridiculous idea - everyone knows the weapon doesn't perform well, the stats on paper are absolutely horrendous, etc etc. The next day I finally downloaded the update, selected Hildryn, selected Stug as secondary, removed primary and melee, removed all mods from my archgun, and started the mission on Earth. The Stug Path has begun.

    Only after a few missions I decided to formalize the rules, make a reddit post (https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/hoe1ie/stug_path_steel_path_but_only_with_stug/) and see where it gets me.

    It took me over 1 week to actually complete it, I was doing 2 planets a day with a few days of not playing the game. The builds changed, by the end of the path I already have my "meta" setups. Those include:

    • The King: Vauban - ultimate CC (crowd control). I used him for 95% of the missions
    • The Dragon: Chroma for Capture and most Assassination runs
    • The Hijacker: Nidus with infinite spaghetti to CC all enemies (although in Corpus hijack Trinity is a better choice)
    • The Disruptor: Nyx - the only frame that I managed to kill demolishers with

    I used other frames too - Ash, Limbo, Hildryn and more. But those either performed worse than "meta" or only had a single mission where they did a better job.

    There also should be a conclusion of some sort, but it's late night and I can't think of something decent. So uh, I'll just say that I enjoyed The Stug Path, the Stug as a weapon and some challenge of taking it through a bit harder content.

    submitted by /u/aviadmini
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to draw Garuda in Lady Maria cloathes from Bloodborne

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Is it just me or the fonts are different?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    High flying mag

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Had some fun wholesome dance battles at Maroo’s.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    How to kill the Steel Path Jordas Golem

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    What if we could pay credits to permenantly turn mastered weapons into decorations?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Some people might say that I can just increase my weapon inventory space. But I want to display the weapons I have used like trophies on the wall of my orbiter (or dojo if i had a solo dojo)

    That said though I don't know what kind of coding issues would arise from implementing such a feature. And of course the obligatory disclaimer that DE needs to fix other pressing bugs first.

    submitted by /u/KryDArc
    [link] [comments]

    Orokin Reactor vs Orokin Catalyst Invasion at Rusalka, Sedna

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Per title.

    Edit: on PC

    submitted by /u/RoyalStraightFlush
    [link] [comments]

    It’s stuck in my head

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Nova - After Dark

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Atlas Nyx Nekros ION now on STEAM!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    6 years and I’m still not tired of this game.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment