• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Tunes-Day | Share and Request Mandachord and Shawzin Songs!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Tunes-Day | Share and Request Mandachord and Shawzin Songs!


    Warframe Weekly Tunes-Day | Share and Request Mandachord and Shawzin Songs!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    This thread is for sharing, discussing, or requesting Songs for our two musical instruments: the Mandachord and the Shawzin. Songs can be shared or requested any day of the week.

    Want to present your newest musical masterpiece or maybe just find someone to create one for you? Fear not, all you Octavia mains and Shazwin heroes. This is the right place for you!


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. songs or requests) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    And remember...

    Songs can be shared or requested any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    after 1600hours, first time saw that room. is it rare or i was just blind all this time? p.s sorry for the record, my recorder was not able to open for some reason.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    It is nothing particular, but I finally collected all base warframes' noggle statues and I just wanted to share it, since I'm very proud of it as a F2P player

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Many red vale mark sculptures

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    so nukor is literally volt helmet?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    You can get a Free Syandana by just confirming your account.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    The beauty of Warframe Part 2

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    People tell me I main too much Revenant. Maybe they're right?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    The latest in anti-Infested defense, the Levitation Cryopod!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Guardian Nova. (It was hard to make a good fashion for this skin)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Just me or should the Edo Prime chest piece be more centered on Nova Deluxe?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Best mele riven

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Friendly reminder Tenebrous Ephemera has been bugged since January. Would appreciate a fix.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Pretty much what title says.

    This is what it's supposed to look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr2pqT7je-4

    This is how it looks right now: https://youtu.be/fvkwLTPMo-M

    More here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1164015-de-ruined-tenebrous-ephemera-visuals/

    submitted by /u/NightmareT12
    [link] [comments]

    darn liches

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    I think I know why operator is old in Duviri Paradox trailer.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    By the looks of it, we will see the update in 10 years, so he just aged... normally.

    submitted by /u/Marshall_Vex
    [link] [comments]

    sci fi biker mag

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Hello there

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Leather clad and ready to go

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Apparently I accidentally skipped the entire progression

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Sorry for the bad English, not my first language

    First of all, some context: I started playing warframe again around a month and a half ago, when I realized my potato laptop could run it at 48 fps. I'm a returning player form console, so I had to reset the game. I rushed until I was in the spot I left my old account (saturn) in around 2 days, then I started playing normally, got some frames, Mesa prime, the hek, traded for platinum, did a bit of cetus and fortuna (just enough cetus for the archwing launcher) and finished the story at Mr 6. At that point, inaros prime was released, I knew it was a great opportunity for making plat, got one and sold it for 250p.

    Now, the reason I think I skipped a lot of content: Kuva liches

    Currently I'm mr8 and have hunted 5 so far, I started at mr6, just because I trough it would be funny. It was as I expected, really trough at lvl 4 and 5, at that point I could only damage him using the broken war or umbra's exalted blade (my main primary, the dread was recently formaed, so it could only help in the last 2 missions) I defeated him in around 8 hours and decided to convert him, not because I wanted to get plat, but because I trough it was something nice to keep my first lich as ally, even as an useless ally.

    I hunted my second lich at mr7, she had a toxic Kuva nukor, Third lich was at mr8, a Kuva chakkhurr, fourth lich had a Kuva quartakk and fifth a Kuva shildeg.

    The weapons made everything I had obsolete.

    Kuva nukor kills fast af, chakhurr made my 2 forma dread obsolete and one shots everything I find, I'm still leveling shildeg, but it's also insane, haven't tried quartakk.

    At first I was happy, until I realized I didn't need to buy or farm any weapon and spent all my plat in skins. Why would I wait for mr 12 for fragor prime if I already have shildeg? Why would I put more effort on my dread if chakhurr does everything better? Why would I use any other secondary if nukor is like the atomos but better? My best option was the hek and suddenly I had endgame weapons, this has completely killed the enjoyment for me.

    My only request is adding a mastery lock to Kuva liches, it's always bad for new players, either trapping them in unbeatable bosses or giving them insanely powerful weapons for the point they are in.

    submitted by /u/kamon321
    [link] [comments]

    I'll just get a quick scan of this Simaris target...

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Meganframe

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    The Ruinous Powers have taken over the Origin system

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Steel Path Has Been One Of The Best Updates To Play Through

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Anyone else see a screaming face on Protea's Belly?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Khora Urushu Deluxe

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment