• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion for relic cracking: an "Also Owned" tab.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Friendship ended with Lotus

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    This subreddit in nutshell rn

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    F for one of the best bugs we’ve gotten in a while that just got patched out. Hopefully DE brings this back as an actual customization feature in a future update.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Euphona prime is now an unusable weapon.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    The Euphona prime is/was one of my favorite secondary weapon. Not for its stats or shotgun gimmick (sucks anyways). It was for the C R I S P reload sound. I would shoot a single target and reload just for the orgasm inducing reload sound. However... To my surprise, I selected the weapon and brought it into a mission ready to cream my pants over the reload and LO AND BEHOLD *PEW*... Nothing... I said to myself, "Maybe I heard it wrong." Then I cracked another shot and proceed to reload... There was still nothing... I aborted the mission and proceeded to cri about it ;c

    DE pls, this weapon is unusable now :C

    Edit: Formatting
    Edit 2: For the people telling me to post this onto the forums, I was afraid to post it there in case this was an intentional change.

    submitted by /u/Savagedandan
    [link] [comments]

    [Saryn] This new bug is pretty.. nice, u know. Maybe [NSFW]

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    End of mission screen

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    What would happen if Grendel devoured Corrupted Vor?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    You uh... You okay, bud?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Nature is metal

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I made a wallpaper that mimics the aesthetics of TennoCon 2020. It's also in 4k.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Even DE thinks Mod Drop Chance Boosters are unimportant

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    The resource sink can also be a decoration sink.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    The fact we can't see easily that we are back in the Orbiter is my biggest issue with the new EoM screen.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I don't like the new End of Mission screen at all, but the fact that the whole thing still stays even when I'm back in my Orbiter is the thing I hate the most. Aside from Repeat Mission and the loading diamond on the top left there is no other prompt to show that my game has already loaded me back in my Orbiter, moreover these things are easy to miss and not see.

    I'd like to have some sort of big onscreen thing to show me that I am back in my Orbiter, that is why I suggest that the Fashionframe showoff thing that (quite pointlessly) takes 50% of the new screen disappears when I am back in the Orbiter. That way we don't waste time and those curious for the mission results can still read them.

    Because of this my solution right now has been to spam Escape when the mission ends, so that way I don't waste time thinking that I am still waiting for things to load.

    submitted by /u/lost_reason_22
    [link] [comments]

    Can we make these buttons functional? They worked before the update. Currently have to exit the mission end screen, then go to the escape menu to do anything with them.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    My friend got bullied for playing grendel. Dont be toxic :(( (this is the 4th time i posted this cuz I keep forgetting to blur certain areas with the player's name smh)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Volt Arrester Helmet Badge

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    I'm probably the first few to do this, but I'm working on making a mini model Necramech with household items, hoping to finish it before the heart of deimos update becomes live.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Okay Hear Me Out About This Orbiter Feature.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Spoilers-ish For The Sacrifice Quest

    (After completing The Sacrifice quest)

    Excalibur Umbra wanders around your ship and just does whatever things he wants (that doesn't include destroying the orbiter). If you are using a different warframe that isn't umbra, you can see umbra wandering around, vibing in the personal quarters, messing around with the non-equipped gear, etc. and if you go into operator mode and walk up to umbra and press your interact button, you equip umbra as your warframe. If you are already using umbra well its normal but this time if you go operator mode in your orbiter, Umbra just like looks at you if you are near enough. Idk I thought this would be a nice feature for the future since one of the entire parts of umbra's lore is he's wild and independent in a way so ye, just saying.

    submitted by /u/KonoLimboDa
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one that thinks that having to let the enemy hold interception towers in order to get enough reactant to open relics is obviously bad game design?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    The problem is simple: the game should reward effectiveness, efficiency, etc., but as it is, void fissure interception missions encourage the opposite. It's counterintuitive to have to let the enemy "advance" in order to be able to open relics. It's like the bad design that forces you to commit suicide if your companion died, so it can be revived. Incentivizing suicide is bad game design too, simply put (by the way, I think a relatively good solve for the companion thing could be a consumable gear item, just as RPG games usually have a 'revive' item, or having all companions have the djinn revive mechanic just like all archwings can now blink).

    The issue arises because the amount of enemy spawns depends on the amount of players in the squad, so the less people are in a squad, the longer it will take to collect traces. On its face this is a bad idea, if you have this mechanic implemented in a gamemode with limited "time" (like defense, interception or even exterminate), because if not calibrated correctly, players can (and do) end up not being able to collect enough traces before the "time" runs out. For me the simplest solve would be to increase reactant drops inversely to the decrease in mob spawns, so that the total reactant drop rate remains constant regardless of how many enemies appear. Even simpler would be to straight up increase the reactant drop rate and calibrate it so that going solo is the reference point where you are guaranteed to get enough reactant drops, but that would make drops too abundant for a 4-person squad, though I don't think this is a terrible thing, since in many game modes reactant drops are already very overabundant (mobile defense, survival...), and it's preferable to have that instead of not enough reactant dropping in the level. Other (maybe better) solutions would involve rethinking fundamental aspects and mechanics of the fissure-relic system, and I don't think DE would be willing to redo the whole system just for this.

    Some might find this complaint petty, but to me, things like this are evident flaws. It might not be as bad as the game constantly breaking when a host migration occurs, but from a game design perspective it's a serious flaw. As I said before, a well designed game should reward the player for playing efficiently and effectively, and this mechanic, as it is, does the opposite.

    submitted by /u/DVHeld
    [link] [comments]

    Shedurrrrrrr

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Helminth-Chan

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    My first proper Warframe fan art, Excalibur Umbra. Done in watercolors and acrylic ink.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    @DE With Eclipse becoming available to all frames, it should urgently be fixed

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Flying Buddies. (Art by me)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment