• Breaking News

    Warframe I love the way the Necramechs squish up when they crouch, so I drew a dumb comic about it

    Warframe I love the way the Necramechs squish up when they crouch, so I drew a dumb comic about it


    I love the way the Necramechs squish up when they crouch, so I drew a dumb comic about it

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I accidentally made a Cologne ad with my Necramech

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Leaked first augment for Xaku

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    I subsumed all frames except Gara, Gauss and Banshee due to bile running out, AMA

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Please DE, make reaching Rank 5 with Solaris United worthwhile, especially now that the Cambion Drift exists.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    My operator after New War

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Every common Deimos resource deserves a flashy pop-up :)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Steelseries is giving away a bunch of codes for a free WF syandana, Colour palette and 3-day affinity booster . All platforms !

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    We can see the Railjack from the Orbiter, but not the other way around. Missed opportunity!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Xaku can bypass Lephantis’ damage cap with Gaze. (First phase only)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    I hope this is effortful enough to post here. I hired our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Fiverr) to perform our favorite monologue

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    The upcoming Twitch Prime Syandana is visible now

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Big Boys Get the Job Done

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Are hidden decimals a thing for Helminth's resources?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    How about getting Bolarola pets, with some unique mods too?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    These Diemos Magnificent Prime fish are awesome and BIG. Magnificent Prime fish collection is complete.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    Women want me, fish fear me

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Gun-Blade frontal finishers are a thing of beauty.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Should Helminth abilities be interchangeable at reduced or no cost after being infused once prior?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Title.

    Currently, you have to pay full price for your infusions every single time. This discourages constantly swapping around abilities because huge quantities of resources would be spent, despite Helminth being initially advertised as something the devs WANT you to experiment with constantly.

    Would it be a good idea for a Warframe that has been infused with an ability to then "master" it, allowing that ability if removed to be reinfused later on at a reduced cost or no cost at all?

    For example, infusing a frame with Larva would put the Mastered icon in the corner of that ability, indicating that it was put on the frame sitting in that chair. If you ever remove Larva later on, since it is Mastered you can reinfuse it at, say, half cost or for free.

    If it was free, on the one hand this would encourage not just subsuming as much as you can but then infusing everything you subsumed onto your Warframes, and it seems mechanically fair when considering how we don't pay anything to swap mods around. On the other hand, however, it's not all that realistic with the constant hormone therapy not costing anything(in our totally realistic space ninja simulator /s) and if I am not mistaken DE made this system as a sort of resource sink.

    Likewise, if it was 1/2, 1/3 or even 1/4 the cost for future infusions it would probably appease DE as it remains a resource sink while still encouraging constant infusion while potentially being more fair, but then we have the issue of convincing players to make the full price payment in the first place; why bother infusing an ability that you don't like for reasons both objective and subjective?

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/ColdCremator
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game so much. it has made me so much happier

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Ever since the start of this year my life has been getting a lot worse, to the point of me wanting to commit suicide. This year was my worse year ever in my life. My grandma died this year, my siblings have been so rude and mean to me, calling me ugly, useless, annoying, unloved by anybody, worthless, told me to commit suicide once. The worst is my oldest sister, I hate her so much. My other sister, she is so annoying and rude, and my older brother, surprisingly he is the best sibling. But all of that bullying, telling me nobody loves me. Saying im so annoying and useless, has led me to wanting to commit suicide. And I would think, if nobody loves me, nobody would care. But once i decided to give warframe a try, I have been feeling so much happier, the most happy i've felt in a while, and if i did commit suicide. Would I want to lose all my hard work? This is why i'll probably stay with warframe until it gets discontinued, it's kept me so happy for the past 2 months, I love this game and the community so much. Thank you. So much.

    submitted by /u/nuggermcgee701
    [link] [comments]

    I'm hoping one day for Virmink companions, so how about some mod ideas?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    Warframe Booster Pack Key Code Giveaway

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Please DE , Look at improving Octavia's Mandachord for her Prime release.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    DE has already shown it's capable of creating a more varied source of player made music that everyone in a mission can hear (The Shawazin) so why not with Octavia Prime, add alittle more to the Mandachord?

    Keep the functionality the same as in the same amount of notes to "affect the gameplay" buffs / mallet damage ect. But just add the ability to have more "Cosmetic" notes to flesh out the music and actually make it sound nice! I'd really love to see the mandachord system expanded upon in her prime release so we can get some amazing tunes going during battle!

    submitted by /u/SuperBongoTime
    [link] [comments]

    Let's see how how time I have left on this credit booster

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment