• Breaking News

    Warframe IT'S NABERUS! Daughter Cosplay by Disfusional

    Warframe IT'S NABERUS! Daughter Cosplay by Disfusional


    IT'S NABERUS! Daughter Cosplay by Disfusional

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Six Warframe Illustrations (by @zeroAnnat)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Request: Make the Railjack tactical map stay in one place to avoid teleport points overlaying with other UI elements

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    My nephew started playing Warframe about a year ago and did his first cosplay for Halloween as the Corpus. He's only 7.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    [OC] Vulpaphyla Chase!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Don't act like you're not impressed

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    TIL by referring 25 friends to play the game, you can get the coveted Undying Will mod

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    After one whole year, I finally killed my Lich and recovered my Loot. Lost 56 Rivens.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Obstacle Course Insanity: The Result

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Hope you all have a great spooky day!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Meditation: Universal Medallions are probably the closest thing in game to an actual Primed Disappointment mod in game.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    You get it when you are either farming for relics or Gauss parts and are forced to remember that you can't exchange it for Conclave standing. So not only you didn't get the drop you were hoping for, but you also can't spend it in the way they were initially advertised and in which it would be most useful for the players.

    submitted by /u/klebers
    [link] [comments]

    My map glitched into a handy little overview of the planets' connectivity

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Host migration is a fun way to break the index

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Myxostomata is big ass Prime fish!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Hello beautiful!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    I’m pretty drunk rn and that probs why I’m saying this

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    This game is great, I understand that there are flaws. But I feel like I've just had my mind opened.

    I was thinking about the state of the game and all the complaints from youtubers and veteran players and new players etc... and I kinda found a small problem.

    I large section of complaints is in two areas, "content drought" and "endgame" and "new player experience"

    Now Endgame I don't really have an argument for apart from this... if there was and endgame, That would mean an end for warframe. Reality kicks in when that was said for me. Veterans hit their endgame and then what? That's it! You leave... DE will NEVER create a real endgame because they want you to keep playing! It's so obvious and that's a GOOD thing. If you keep playing DE stays alive, and you get more content. There will always be a harder boss/more difficult mission added to keep you hooked. For the benefit of everyone

    My second point is this... content drought. I especially see this from YouTubers/Streamers/veterans. If you've been playing the game since 2011 and got every weapon and done every mission than ofc it will feel dry at points... when your whole life is dedicated to a game, your gunna hit a wall when you've done everything imaginable. Tested every weapon, played every warframe, tried every mod combination even! So why complain as if it's a problem for everyone! I've played since 2013 and I'm only MR 16 giving me plenty more weapons to try and warframes to play. And still gameplay mechanics I haven't fully explored. Even standing with new factions in open worlds... I know this is one example and I myself cannot generalise to the rest. But I I'm still finding new things because of how much this FREE game has to offer

    Expanding on this point, my friend recently downloaded the game after never trying it out. He was, and I quote, OVERWHELMED by the amount of things to do.

    "I feel as if warframe throws you into an overwhelming universe of things to do, I don't know where to start"

    So content drought isn't the problem! No player who plays now will even come close to imagining what it's like to try everything this game has to offer. Weapons, warframe, syndicates, conclave, relics, liches, open worlds, vaults... etc etc etc

    Through this experience with my friend I found one massive flaw, and that was the new player experience... my friend struggled to get through the game without asking me a unfathomable amount of questions about anything and everything! He felt lost and that is the (in my opinion) the biggest problem with warframe.

    I just kinda spilled my thoughts sorry for such a long post everyone!!! Stay coool and keep shmoovin my space brethren!

    Much love Stay safe!

    submitted by /u/perfect-pearr
    [link] [comments]

    viral + roar + Trinity results in instant kill EV regardless of level

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    Ash vs Infested

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Warframe but it's just Excalibur

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    I thought this visual bug makes a rather nice screen background.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Hmm interesting

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Its halloween, I'm going as a ghost

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    The Silver Knight awaits

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Fortuna Lotus carved onto .22 rifle stock. Question for you all in comments.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment