• Breaking News

    Warframe "How's your sister?" - I finally got the motivation to rebuild, 10 months after I had to delete my old Cayde-6 project. He's staying, this time. (New:left, old:right)

    Warframe "How's your sister?" - I finally got the motivation to rebuild, 10 months after I had to delete my old Cayde-6 project. He's staying, this time. (New:left, old:right)


    "How's your sister?" - I finally got the motivation to rebuild, 10 months after I had to delete my old Cayde-6 project. He's staying, this time. (New:left, old:right)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:00 PM PST

    First post to warframe, behold, my lego Jackal and Popcorn!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Suffering in two images

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:47 PM PST

    Please give us a original regulator skin for mesa prime!(I love mesa primes guns but i love her original finger guns more)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Jupiter or Stupider?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Every skater boy should have a great sword

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:50 PM PST

    Regular Mesa objectively deals more damage with Peacemaker than Mesa Prime

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Started noticing this bug when switching between regular Mesa and Mesa Prime, specifically on disruption maps where regular Mesa seemed to kill the demolysts faster. Decided to test it out today, and was very careful to eliminate any effects that could affect the outcome of the test. Tested with no mods vs partial mods, no arcanes vs arcane velocity -- in all situations, regular Mesa would out-DPS Mesa Prime. With high level enemies, it's particularly noticeable.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap6QPr7QYSc&feature=youtu.be

    The video shows 5 situations:

    • Both frames without mods or arcanes vs Level 40 Heavy Gunner
    • Both frames without mods, with Arcane Velocity vs Level 175 Heavy Gunner
    • Both frames with mods and Arcane Velocity vs Level 175 Heavy Gunner
    • Both frames without mods, with Arcane Velocity vs Level 120 Deimos Jugulus
    • Both frames with mods, with Arcane Velocity vs Level 120 Deimos Jugulus

    In all cases, regular Mesa killed the enemy faster than Mesa Prime.

    Did it this way because I thought Arcane Velocity was the bug, but it seems like that's not the case. The difference is most noticeable with no mods against high level enemies, but Mesa Prime consistently kills the enemy slower in all testing. On the mod tests, I avoided viral, corrosive or heat, to cut down on the possible variance from RNG status procs.

    I'm guessing it's a firerate bug, because when I slow down and go through this frame by frame, the numbers that pop up are similar for both frames. The status chance and IPS balance is also identical between Regulators and Regulators Prime, so it's probably not a matter of slash procs. There is the possibility of crit and slash variance, but that wouldn't explain the consistent results. The only thing left would be fire rate. It also seems like regular Mesa has a louder/faster sound than Mesa Prime when firing, and it also seems to be going through the firing poses at a faster rate, both which would imply a higher fire rate.

    So, Mesa definitely deals more damage, and it might be fire rate related. Hard to say where the bug lives though. Let me know if you guys can also replicate this bug, and what you think it might be caused by.

    tl;dr the frame that costs more plat is better

    submitted by /u/hamataro
    [link] [comments]

    A Deadly Duality - Two universe merge to help defend the Tree of Silver Wings against the Darkness. Commission Art by me.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Kaelli, an infested beauty

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Jugulutower

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:08 PM PST

    My Nidus print arrived today!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:42 PM PST

    They called me a madman.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:39 PM PST

    TIL you can stand on top of a floating capture target to get the "capture" prompt.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:27 PM PST

    Everyone talks about Ember's, Ivara's, Nyx,s assets. But have you ever noticed how thick, juicy and round my boy Atlas Karst is??

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:21 PM PST

    The Plains of Eidolon 3 years later

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Why are all the warframe youtube channels run by shitty star wars droids?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Honestly, never been into looking up guides on how to play the game, but as I reach steel path I thought I'd check out some that have been popping up in my recommendations and so many of them have this awful text to speech voice over, has anyone else seen this? I swear it feels like 50% of the warframe youtubers use this voice and its infuriating to listen to

    submitted by /u/00skully
    [link] [comments]

    Vitrica + Limbo is kind of OK

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:38 PM PST

    He's coming for ya

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:37 AM PST

    What is supposed to be stored in the clan barracks cryopod’s? They are very Eerie.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:08 PM PST

    The sad situation of Warframe's Content on YT

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Just wanted to know if you guys share my opinion on this subject.

    I recently realized I don't care about Youtube content on Warframe anymore, and I used to be a huge fan of a couple of channels, which I watched even while I was away from the game.

    The reason is my favorite creators stopped making actual content and started dedicating themselves almost 100% to whining about the current state of WF and saying how things should work in their opinion.

    Don't get me wrong, criticism is good and you should always share your thoughts.

    However, if all you can do is complain about the game, maybe you should go play (and make videos about) something else.

    I recently came back to Warframe and watched some videos to catch up on the updates since I stopped playing, and I felt really discouraged to even try some of the new stuff because those videos are so negative.

    I think some youtubers are not really aware of the influence they have, and that this approach can potentially damage the playerbase, reducing the relevance of their own content.

    submitted by /u/vgtall
    [link] [comments]

    Devs please give us an option to Toggle Auto Melee where we can hold E to activate it and just tap again to stop and melee manually, the amount of times we have to press E in a game like Warframe is absolutely insane. Please show our fingers and keyboards a bit of mercy from your end. Thank you.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:31 AM PST

    I can’t believe the difference!!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:33 PM PST

    What's going on Tenno, I've been playing Warframe pretty heavily now for 6ish months on my Xbox with some friends. Today I made the swap over to PC to see the difference.... night and day!! I knew this game was beautiful, but SHUT THE FRONT DOOR. I never realized how good it actually could look!! I'm in love all over again with Warframe, that's all. Hope you're all having a great day. See ya out there.

    submitted by /u/tacosandbanjos
    [link] [comments]

    Recently took a little gaming break, of course I grabbed a mustache before getting back to it

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:23 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment