• Breaking News

    Warframe Oh no! I'm taking heavy fire. Good thing I have this shield though.

    Warframe Oh no! I'm taking heavy fire. Good thing I have this shield though.


    Oh no! I'm taking heavy fire. Good thing I have this shield though.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:24 PM PST

    My first attempt at a Warframe sculpture (Hand sculpted and painted by me)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Im not sure if I'm alone, but I think it would be cool if DE brought back the older versions of some weapons as skins

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:41 PM PST

    Reposting these because the resolution was messed up for the first post; First time posting my art here! I had to take some creative liberties in order to fit with my art class' theme of biomechanics so they're not 100% accurate. You can also find me on twitter @high_on_skooma.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:52 PM PST

    "Other polarities exist"

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:22 AM PST

    first time drawing warframe (fanart)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Why the hell is this weapon not in the game?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Voidrig enemy necramechs are quite possibly the worst enemy ever

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:06 PM PST

    They embody everything I despise about an enemy in warframe. They:

    a) Have terrible visual cues for their attacks.

    You can't tell much about what's happening and when you do realize what's happening it's already too late. Which makes me wonder things like: "Why am I'm slow?", "Is he charging his shield or is his shield charged?" and the next thing, I'm dead.

    b) Have a range nullifying ability that you can't see at all.

    I hate nullifiers but this one takes the cake. You went into operator hundreds of meters away from the voidrig? Too bad have your abilities nullified. Worst of all it's not even consistent, sometimes it will nullify your operator, sometimes it won't.

    c) They break up your operator animations.

    You are in operator mode? Take a close look again... that's your warframe (they break your transference animation).

    d) They break up your operator abilities.

    Whenever you try to void dash near the voidrig you actually jump instead of void dashing.

    e) They spam a shield that's kind of like Iron Skin.

    Don't even know when it's charging or how much HP this shield has. The only thing I know is that their HP bar goes gray but the worst is that they spam it like crazy. One necramech I encountered spammed it 4 times BACK TO BACK. The game doesn't even hint at what you should do.

    f) They can reflect your attacks.

    Again, visual cue for this is terrible. You can easily confuse it with his grenade skill. I thought DE agreed that most people hated self damage and then yet again they you put it back into the game with a twist. This is an extension of the shield ability which gets spammed like crazy.

    g) They have terrible hitboxes.

    Nevermind that their erratic movement makes it already hard to hit them (them not being that big either way) you will most likely miss a lot of your shots for whatever reason.

    h) They have frustrating damaging abilities.

    Remember how dumb corpus grenades were? Well they are back in force. You can't tell where they are at sometimes nor how much of range they got. They also combo it REALLY good. They can slow you down immediately before using it. Hell, just in case you can manage to outrun those grenades by a hair, they can charge up to you, knock you down, slow you and then throw their grenades which means you are screwed.

    Yes, they are still not that hard to deal with but the point is that they are INFURIATING and you are pretty much forced to deal with them if you want to enjoy the rest of the content.

    I would like to say most of these are voidrig specific but bonewidow does share some of its problems.

    submitted by /u/DraconKing
    [link] [comments]

    Wukong looking smashing!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:02 AM PST

    That's how I get standing points | Orb Vallis

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:16 PM PST

    Put Riven Disposition in the codex stats and the arsenal stats.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Currently finding out riven disposition means I have to:

    1. Own a riven for the weapon
    2. Go off of the game to search up the information
    3. Own a riven of its type (ie. melee, secondary, zaw...)

    There's no real reason why I shouldn't be able to see it beforehand.

    submitted by /u/Tyr-of-Tears
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please normalize the color channels on Necramechs while they are still in their infancy?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:52 PM PST

    There are only 2 Necramechs so far and already their color channels are slightly and annoyingly different.

    Voidrig: Primary: Chassis Secondary: Pattern (swirls) Tertiary: Skull and first metallic channel Accents: Second metallic channel

    Bonewidow: Primary: Chassis Secondary:First metallic channel Tertiary: Skull and pattern (swirls) Accents: Second metallic channel

    I assume we will get more Necramechs in the future and since this is an entirely new class of vehicle/weapon it'd be really handy to just keep color channels uniform from the start.

    Please? Pretty please? I just want my skeleton cars to match.

    submitted by /u/0Howl0
    [link] [comments]

    Small fanart of no reference Saryn done by me.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Be honest: do you have fun doing Iso Vaults?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Because I sure as fuck don't.

    I cannot, for the life of me, put a finger on the real issue with them. For sure, the mobile defense timers suck. Yes, fighting Necramechs is boring after the 20th time, especially after Octavia stopped working. The droprates for the gun parts are abysmal and the tables are bloated to hell and back with relics.

    Maybe it's the combination of all of it, but I find them not only boring and unfun, I find them unbearable. Repetitive to the point of being unplayable. Never happened before with WF gameplay, tbh. I think I'll take a break and wait for future content, hoping it won't be as... well, revolting as Isolation Vaults.

    What's your take on them? And if you don't like them, why exactly don't you?

    Edit: thank you for all the comments. I'm reading them all. It's good to know it isn't just me, and I think now I understand why exactly this content pushed me away from the game so much.

    submitted by /u/_Hydrus_
    [link] [comments]

    Add to description of Shield Maiden that you can shield bash if Exalted Ironbride is out

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:53 PM PST

    The Vapos Elite Condor Dropships ACTUALLY exists!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Idk why I forgot to post this earlier but here's my submission to the Moframe of Mind 2020 contest that got 4th in the edited category!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:14 AM PST

    How to properly use the Nunchaku Holster with the Pulmonars

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:03 PM PST

    Deimos Arcana bounties are still a buggy mess, even after the hotfix.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Today, I joined a group to try and farm the Sporothrix. We did all 3 iso vaults, and then got the bounty from Mother. Only, none of us 4 could use our escape key to accept or even force start the quest, forcing us to go back to the necralisk (where I got stuck in an endless loading screen and had to alt+f4).

    We went back out to try again, did the 3 vaults, and found that the bounty was locked. We even did the 3rd vault's loid. We went around to the Mothers and found one offering iso vault, so we accepted. It skipped the first stage and had us do stage 2/3, which we completed, only to find the Sporothrix bounty was still locked.

    At which point we gave up. What a disaster these last few patches have been, actually, more than a few, its been disaster after disaster for a while now.

    submitted by /u/Fuhen2b
    [link] [comments]

    Dos anybody have the feeling that Fortuna is very boring?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Firstly, I'm not writing this as a rant. I just want to know your opinion about the topic.

    Today I've decided to return to Warframe and take things slowly to build my weapons while having fun. Did some Syndicatr missions, level up weapons and frames, went Eidolon hunting and did a couple of Deimos and Fortuna bounties.

    All great. I had genuine fun, and I have no problem coming back to any of those, except for Fortuna. When I was by the middle of my first bounty there I started to feel very bored and tired, frustrated even.

    I don't know why exactly I felt like that. I feel like the missions are very boring and repetitive, but I can't come up with anything more.

    What's your opinion on this?

    submitted by /u/Sidesight
    [link] [comments]

    My glaive prime drawing, i won a best of 3 drawing contest with this.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:56 AM PST

    Did we forget something ?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Few days ago, I posted on Deimos pet mutagen/antigen inheritance through imprinting & breeding. I now have a Vulpaphyla with all mutagen/antigen, all because I wanted to see if it works.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:09 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment