• Breaking News

    Warframe Trading [PC][Price Check] 46% Heat Kuva Nukor with Ephemera

    Warframe Trading [PC][Price Check] 46% Heat Kuva Nukor with Ephemera


    [PC][Price Check] 46% Heat Kuva Nukor with Ephemera

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:03 AM PST

    [H] Prime parts [W] plat [XB1]

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:31 AM PST

    I have Equinox prime chasis , frost prime chasis , paris prime blueprint and I want platinum for them

    submitted by /u/sharKing_prime
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] [RIVEN] [PRICECHECK] [WTS]

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:25 PM PST

    [PS4] [Wts] [price check]

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:44 PM PST

    [PRICE CHECK] [XB1]

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:35 AM PST

    [XB1] [Lich] [Price Check] I'm still working on her but I'm curious at how much she'd go for. She has the Ephemera too.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:12 PM PST

    [PS4] [Price Check] [Riven] looking to see what I can get for an unrolled Redeemer riven

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Title.

    Was wondering if unrolled Redeemers still go for 150-200p.

    I've also got a lot of Kuva so I'd like to know what I should be rolling for if I decide to look out for a big spender. Any help would be appreciated.

    Please and thanks.

    submitted by /u/OrokinSkywalker
    [link] [comments]

    [NS] [WTT] Ember Prime Blueprint

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:29 PM PST

    I have a wukong prime set that I can trade for an ember prime Blueprint because I have no luck cracking relics.

    submitted by /u/Gatlingun18
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][WTT] Vengeful Charge Bramma Lich

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:52 PM PST

    I've got a lich.

    • Kuva Bramma
    • 25% Elec.
    • Vengeful Charge Ephemera

    I'm looking for one of the following:

    • Lich with Vengeful Pull (Magnetic)
    • Lich with Vengeful Chill (Cold)
    • Lich with Vengeful Toxin (Toxin)
    • Lich with Vengeful Trickster (Radiation)
    • Lich with a 45%+ Kuva Brakk of any element.

    Of the ephemeras above, I'd prefer a Lich with a Kuva Brakk. If you've got one that has a 45%+ Brakk and one of those ephemeras, I'll throw in 50 plat on top of my Lich.

    Comment or PM me.

    IGN is also Worldbrand

    submitted by /u/Worldbrand
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment