• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:32 AM PST

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Poor Volt and Mag.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:57 AM PST

    A miniature mastery slate

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Found a fellow Tenno while getting tech support

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Virgin fully modded Ironbride VS Chad unmodded Arquebex

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Once upon a time me and my friend played played Warframe like a coverbased Tactical Shooter.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:55 AM PST

    It was around 2013. Warframe was fresh, clunky and already very anime. Me and my friend made our way to unlock the Starchart. Our Frames were weak, our mods low and our weapons bad.

    I remember us hitting Ceres with all these fully armored Grineer. We literally could not kill them outside of us focus shooting their heads with the LEX.

    So what happened is us inching forward room to room. Hiding in cover. Poking out to get 1-2 Grineer with headshots and then ducking back down to recharge our shields. This was maybe not THE way but our way.

    What a stark contrast to the bulletjumping, bullethosing, roomnuking gameplay of today !

    submitted by /u/Lyramion
    [link] [comments]

    Dojo QoL Improvements!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Source

    DojoQoLImage.png

    Dojo QoL improvements are in the works! You'll notice them roll out over future updates.

    This QoL pass is based on player suggestions and discussions. We have scoured the forums for your feedback and assembled a group of players prominent in the Dojo decorating community. From feedback to testing, Ajingom (PC), Major_Prime (Nintendo Switch), OGKuvaSage (Xbox One), ThreeKlaw (PS4), and Vash (PC) are helping us make improvements and hunt down bugs!

    These improvements focus primarily on the Dojo decorating system, but you'll also see a few cosmetic additions. Let's talk about the details!

    Decorating Improvements

    In addition to the Dojo Additions, Changes & Fixes that launched with Deimos: Arcana, these improvements and more are on the way:

    • Remove Clan Hall Ranking Order from building requirements
    • Reduce the circumference around interactive objects (drums, consoles, vaults, doors) that prevented other objects from being placed near them
    • Replace spawn rooms with a placeable spawn pad that gives players more control
    • Add a "Preview All" option for unfinished Decorations, similar to the Polychrome preview

    Cosmetic Additions

    We have player-suggested cosmetics on the way based on your forum discussions! Here's what you can look forward to:

    • More Skybox options for the Open Room
    • Placeable NPCs
    • Cetus Decorations
    • Kuva Fortress Decorations

    We are also looking at a true rebalance of Decoration Resource costs as demonstrated in Deimos: Arcana: "Both the new Infested and Entrati Decorations have reduced Resource costs (by 25% of how we'd normally price) that is in part of a larger Dojo QoL Update coming soon!" Stay tuned for more.

    We'll keep you posted in this thread as we prepare to implement Dojo QoL improvements, Dojo aficionados!


    This action was performed automatically, if you see any mistakes, please tag /u/desmaraisp, he'll fix them. Here is my github

    submitted by /u/CephalonAhmes
    [link] [comments]

    Ivara Prime painting

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:41 AM PST

    I'm not mr30 so i decided until then I'll just have my mastery slates as a couch ( I don't know what flair to use so i just went with fluff)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Put some Necra in Necramech for Bonewidow

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:10 PM PST

    Given that Bonewidow's survivability is actually a little weaker then Voidrig's, and Meat Hook is a overall useless ability, why don't we tie it into the overall theme of other Entrati weapons? Let Bonewidow siphon health, and regenerate HP as long as an enemy is hooked and impaled on its arm.

    submitted by /u/Urechi
    [link] [comments]

    Made these about 8 or 9 months ago, finally had the confidence to post 'em here

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:56 AM PST

    I'm blown away by the state of Warframe

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:36 PM PST

    This isn't a rant, and I'll probably get down voted to hell, however I just wanted to say that I am absolutely amazed with the current state of the game.

    (edit: thank you for the unexpected upvotes. I'm ecstatic to see others are also enjoying the game despite so many negative posts on here.

    Edit 2: damn thank you guys for the awards and overwhelming positivity. I used to brag about how great and helpful the community was in this game and I see the vast majority haven't changed.)

    I started playing immediately after the game hit open beta in early 2013, and back then the game was pretty crappy. My friends and I would stand next to stairs and watch NPCs run a circle up and down the stairs because the devs couldn't even properly path AI for combat, and just laugh. As I kept playing and watching dev streams, I started to love the genuine nature of this tiny dev studio. The game certainly lacked in the way of content, however it was very replayable and my small group dug into it for a few years grinding our mastery ranks and pushing our limits on void defense and survival missions. Eventually we got burned out and left the game.

    Recently an old friend asked us if we'd be interested in reinstalling for old times sake. At first I was like "nah man" and explained how this game became an addiction and money sink after buying a grand master founder pack, numerous prime access + accessories packs, and the largest sum of platinum available every time I rolled a 75% off coupon. At the time I truly didn't mind buying those things as I had more money than time, and I liked supporting DE as I could see they truly were pouring their heart and soul into the game (numerous mod system, melee system, movement system, star chart, and ability revamps) in a never ending pursuit of "being better". Now with the current state of the world, I have more time than money and didn't want to risk reigniting that addiction. I was not successful in resisting, and reinstalled a couple weeks ago.

    All I can say is, hooooooly shit. It took a hot minute to reacclimate with all the new additions, UI tweaks, star chart changes, and questing systems. Once I started diving in and knocking out new content I was completely floored with the production quality. Sure, some things are still buggy and quite a few glitches are still around from years ago, and yes the spaghetti code tends to break three unrelated things every time they change one thing. Honestly I'd be hard pressed to name a AAA title that doesn't have its fair share of bugs. What I can appreciate is that the last time I saw DE tinkering with a game engine cutscene it was a weird little animation of Vor fighting some other grineer after landing a ship (which was neat but meh), and now I get tossed into fully cinematic, voiced and soundtracked cutscenes that are on par with Destiny. I'm being immersed in lore that's as rich as EU Star Wars, and laughing my ass off at dialogue I'd expect from Ghost or Cayde 6. I'm shitting my pants to whispers in my ear about taps on the wall, then crying over spilt Space Mom.

    I have to periodically stop and remind myself that I've been at this for two weeks, and still have much more to do. I beat the entirety of Destiny 2 in just under two days at launch, and was left with only a handful of missions to repeat day in and day out with three choices of player classes and a dozen weapons. In Warframe I now have nearly four dozen unique player classes, hundreds of unique weapons, a couple dozen sidekicks, and a nearly limitless amount of customization. The most important thing? Every aspect of the combat and movement system still feels fucking great. Respawn can kick rocks with their "sugar rush fatigue" argument for making Apex so slow and clunky. Booted up Overwatch this evening for a bit and was like "god damn this is snail simulator" and proceeded to triple my mouse sens to be functional. Jumped back in Warframe before bed and it was like a wave of relief as I bullet jumped my way through objectives and pinned bodies to walls with the boltor. Ah yes, I'm home again.

    DE, you keep being awesome and fuck the haters that no-life the game then whine about the grind or lack of content. As someone who has experienced the game from the beginning, I can't even with how proud I am to see what has become of the silly, buggy, niche, lolfest that was "Ninjas Play For Free". Time for me to go hug emote my inbred kubrows, pet my kavats, feed Red Veil to my Helminth and then go to bed.

    P.S. I think I may have ranted. Oops. TLDR; you didn't miss anything important.

    submitted by /u/YoshiPendragon
    [link] [comments]

    me and my friend made umbra yin/yang designs. should we keep the silver and gold or change it

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Might I suggest you move the Lighting on the Daughter Transmissions during Arcana Bounties? For Reasons.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:27 PM PST

    In-depth review of PS5 adaptive triggers & vibration on Warframe's primary weapons

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:09 PM PST

    I've just spent the last hour trying out various primary weapons on the PS5 with default settings, and wished to give my feedback on the adaptive triggers and vibration.

    After-effects

    Putting this first due to potential health concerns - after (and during) the weapons test, my left hand/arm is still tingling. I have a feeling that the vibration intensity is a bit too high, especially when compared to the standards-setting vibration in Astro's Playroom.

    It did seem as though the left side vibration on the controller was different than the right, and my right hand is not suffering from ill effects.

    Bows

    Unfortunately, the experience here leaves a lot to be desired, as drawing back the trigger feels nothing like an actual bow (even though it was 20+ years ago, I do have some archery experience to draw from, pun intended).

    In Warframe, the pressure required to draw back a bow is somewhat like a cliff, rather than gradual. It should get harder to draw it back the further you try to pull it. Though possibly difficult to implement, it might be nice (optionally) to have the bow release occur on around 80% trigger distance, rather than upon releasing the trigger (which would instead cancel the attack), at which point you drop the trigger resistance and let the finger snap to 100% trigger distance.

    Of all the bows I tried to use, Paris Prime felt the best, and Bramma the worst. The difference was the vibration.

    Kick

    Whether this is down to controller limitations or otherwise, I don't know, but a lot of the weapons that felt like they should have more kick to them (e.g. Hek, Tigris Prime). There was often a short build-up of vibration beforehand which felt distinctly unnatural. However, it's worth noting that I've never held a real gun in my life, so this purely comes down to how I believe it should feel like.

    Individual weapon critique

    Here are the primaries I tried out (excluding bows), with comments on the behaviour of each.

    Weapon Comments
    Acceltra A bit too much vibration
    Amprex Far too much vibration for the weapon type
    Arca Plasmor Doesn't kick right
    Basmu This one felt good
    Battacor Primary fire felt good, but there was no kick on secondary
    Baza Too much vibration for a very accurate weapon
    Boar Prime Not enough kick
    Boltor Good
    Bratton Prime Good
    Burston Good
    Convectrix Good
    Corinth Not enough kick
    Dera Vandal Too much vibration
    Exergis Nothing at all?
    Ferrox Needs a ramping charge vibration and a kick
    Fulmin Good auto and semi
    Hek Not enough kick
    Opticor Seems like the vibration should ramp up, not ramp down
    Quellor Good
    Sancti Tigris Not enough kick
    Simulor Would be nice if this vibrated on each 'tick' of the reload animation
    Soma Prime Perfect
    Stradavar Good auto, too much pre-vibration on semi
    Supra Vandal Too much vibration for energy weapon
    Telos Boltor Good
    Tiberon Prime Only the auto mode feels good on this one
    Tigris Prime Not enough kick
    Vectis Prime Needs a better kick
    Zhuge Vibration starts a tad too early, but otherwise good
    submitted by /u/WintrySnowman
    [link] [comments]

    Latest Hotfix added boss hp bars for Stalker and the Acolytes, here's a small clip of it in action

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:33 AM PST

    Warframe Market

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:15 AM PST

    GOD i love that website, trading on there is so so so much fun, makes me feel like i'm 10 years old and trading pokémon cards with friends again, 10/10 experience!

    I'm only MR7, and quite new to trading on there, and i can say that on Xbox at least, people are incredibly nice, fair and helpful!

    Nothing creative here, just wanted to say that today one of the things i'm thankful for is WFM and it's creators 🙏

    submitted by /u/iisweeny
    [link] [comments]

    Mercyless or mercyful Nekros?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:58 PM PST

    Necramech hover has been broken since the last patch. You now hover on right click instead of spacebar.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:29 AM PST

    DE did this to fix consoles and ended up breaking PC. It used to be that necramechs hovered by holding down spacebar, which meant you could still aim while hovering.

    Now hovering is done by right clicking, meaning you can no longer aim while flying and holding spacebar does nothing, (ontop of being clunky and uncomfortable.)

    submitted by /u/Dazzling_Accident_14
    [link] [comments]

    My ship is invaded by Stalker

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:18 AM PST

    Does aiming with the Bubonico make anyone else nauseous?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:20 PM PST

    DE really needs to do something about the... "fin"?... on the back of the Bubonico because it's making me feel sick when trying to aim the thing.

    When you're not firing it wanders waaaaaaay too close to the crosshairs for my comfort and depending on how you're moving can even pass over and partially block the crosshair, this is bad enough for actually aiming but the thing is actually messing with my depth perception and trying to focus on a target at a distance while also having a fuzzy fin wandering in and out makes my stomach start to turn.

    Then when you're actually firing the fin sweeps back a bit and stops blocking your view... which is great and partially solves that problem... until I realized that the thing seems to have some extra jiggle to it that when combined with the weapons recoil causes the fin to start pulsating in and out and back and forth until again I thought I was about to toss up my turkey.

    submitted by /u/Enunimes
    [link] [comments]

    SUGGESTION: add a visual toggle for Bonewidow's shield like what the launcher has

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Kuva Lich / Murmur Development

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:49 PM PST

    Hey , The murmur and things about kuva lichs are fantastic yet i think there is a great missing converting them is only limited to guide only after death. I believe it could have much better if there was actual companion system like your Robots and pets or things like putting them in a Dojo or Orbiter would have been so amazing. However it's still great and brilliant.

    submitted by /u/Farhud_HSM
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment