• Breaking News

    Warframe The stairs have been conquered.

    Warframe The stairs have been conquered.


    The stairs have been conquered.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Maximizing Range on Lavos turns him into Gauss

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:48 PM PST

    you guys ever just ride your kavat

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:24 AM PST

    The animations & sounds of Cedo, the new shotgun

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:18 AM PST

    bonewidow can grab coildrives

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Messing with Exploiter Orb using Bonewidow

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Natah must be really confused with every Sentient attacks getting countered using things unknown to her

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Natah: We send Condrices onto the surface of Earth to start our invasion. Prepare the Murex fleets.

    Tenno flocks around Murex with their own spaceships

    Natah: They have ships now? No matter, their firepower can't dent a hole into our Murex.

    Tenno boards in and plants transmission beacon

    Natah: They have communication beacons now? And it's sending kill codes to neutralize Murex fleet?!!!

    Haha kill codes go ...--.-.---...--

    Few months later

    Natah: Ok last time they hit us by surprise. Now we attack them by launching Orphices everywhere. With our new Warframe-disabling power, we can land a severe blow to them. Their squishy true form can't hold against our ground units.

    Tenno summons a mech and jumps in

    Natah: WTH they have mechs now, and it somehow immune to our Warframe-disabling power?!!! Bullshit

    Haha mechs go badoonk badoonk badoonk

    Few months in the future...maybe

    Natah: They have ships and mechs. So what we will do is drop this newly created unit that disables everything and creates a barrier that prevents anything from going through, except their true form. Now what they gonna do huh hahahaha

    Adult Tenno walks in with Trumna

    Natah: They're adults now?!!! AND THEY CAN USE FKIN PRIMARY GUNS!!!!!! Screw this, I'm going back to their side.

    Haha Trumna goes brrrr

    submitted by /u/LogaMC
    [link] [comments]

    Today I witness firsthand true Tenno resolve

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Today I witness firsthand true Tenno resolve

    In a round of Orphix Venom, I joined three others in the "endless" tier to take on some waves. The first few encounters were a breeze, we had the corpus ship practically on lockdown. One of us initially planned to exfil around 15 Orphixs when we discussed how long we planned to stay. However, the speed and cohesion with which we fought the sentient waves seemed to leave an impression on all of us, and we all ended up continuing to fight into the harder levels.

    Eventually though, we started to sweat. Well, I know I did personally at least. We started losing necramechs and companions were bleeding out near the end. Our damage started to fall, but as pumped as we were, we decided we would fight or die. I joked that we fought like Russian Bears, but the enthusiasm in chat as the numbers kept piling upwards was, to say the least, motivating.

    Those 36 waves were an undertaking with what we had, but the four of us pulled through. When the last fell, we celebrated. We lined our necramechs together for a teammate to take photos, and I foolishly missed my chance. However, what will forever stick with me is the comradery and teamwork of four complete strangers. In times like this I suppose there is something to be learned about finding joy with your fellow men/women, even if there are some current social restrictions in our world.

    I won't post names for security's sake, but I do have this screenshot of the post mission results. If any of you three see this, Kavat wants to say thanks again for the incredible run. Teshin would be proud of all of us. And Godspeed to all Tenno, and Merry Christmas!

    https://preview.redd.it/wevisa9qxs661.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=18c8414d0e0424dbec5f706e151f8f9aebd40115

    submitted by /u/Thornpelt
    [link] [comments]

    I hope redtext guy (person?) finds their OTP

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:19 PM PST

    Gifting Lavos does not give the Transmutation Probe decoration, and DE have altered the patch notes with no mention. Anyone who gifted them deserves either a plat refund, or the decoration.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:15 PM PST

    When Orphix Venom launched, this was included in the official patch notes:

    https://i.imgur.com/816nZbK.png

    "Gifting Lavos to another player means you'll receive an additional Lavos Transmutation Probe Decoration!"

    I submitted a support request several days ago upon not receiving the decoration for gifting Lavos to a friend, including the above screenshot.

    Since then, without any mention anywhere else, DE have altered the Orphix Venom patch notes the change that note to refer to the collection instead.

    https://i.imgur.com/ROME9rH.png

    That's 645 platinum to gift to someone for a decoration.

    Regardless, it is in incredibly poor taste to advertise something incorrectly, allow users to pay money with the expectation of receiving something, and then rather than issue an apology or refund the purchases, simply change the advertising and pretend countless people weren't cheated out of money.

    These purchases should all either be refunded, or the decoration should be awarded to anybody who gifted Lavos until now.

    submitted by /u/anarchy753
    [link] [comments]

    anyone else want the concept art helmet as an alt helmet

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Just tried waking my boyfriend up. I asked him if he knew what time he went to bed. He said “corrosive”. I think he’s been playing to much Warframe.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:04 PM PST

    2020 Acquisition News

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Tenno!

    Depending how long you've been around these parts, you may remember we had some acquisition news to share in 2014 and 2016.

    Years have gone by, Warframe has grown and grown, and as 2020 wraps up we have another round of Acquisition news to share.

    Digital Extremes (that's us) is now owned by Tencent. We're joining the ranks of some of our favourite developers, too! We will maintain our independence and vision for Warframe throughout it all.

    Full news can be read here: https://www.digitalextremes.com/news/digital-extremes-partners-with-tencent

    For better or worse, you're still stuck with our decisions :P!

    submitted by /u/rebulast
    [link] [comments]

    My goals are beyond your understanding (-177% dmg stug)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:37 AM PST

    How to nuke with Lavos - a simple and easy to follow tutorial

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:09 PM PST

    When I think of teamwork this is the first thing that comes to mind

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:46 PM PST

    Paint me like one of your French kiddos

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:11 PM PST

    I had heard that Deimos was a little glitchy, thankfully someone was watching over me. Always Watching. Always.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:40 PM PST

    The OV trophy is poorly made. The operator is missing their left arm !

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:38 PM PST

    To catch the fish, you have to become the fish.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:02 PM PST

    How having ADHD effects my Warframe experience: A case study in low dopamine.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Hi! I have professionally diagnosed ADHD, I fit more intothe inattentive archetype of the condition, and I've been playing warframe for I'd say about two years now? Anyways here are some Neat ways my experience with this game has been impacted by my ADHD.

    • Farming! It's actually enjoyable to me. The small hit of dopamine my goblin brain gets whenever i pick up a rare resource, mine a gem, or catch a fish/animal makes my brain go "Huh! Finally some good stimuli."

    • I like how short and snappy quests are! I can get them done quickly and I like reaching goals no matter how small they are (which is why the quest for the railjack was my least favorite)

    • Speaking of setting goals: This game is great about that! The crafting system gives me a list of thing I need to get to craft an item, the item being the goal/reward for the things done in order to be able to craft it. Though the wait times do get on my nerves.

    • The sound design! It's enriching as hell, I love going to open worlds just to listen to all the sounds of the wildlife, or flowing water/coolant. Also a lot of the voice acting in this game hits different for me.

    *Ofc there are a couple cons, I tend to get kinda overwhelmed playing in a squad (which sucks since soloing things is hard for me), the loud noises/flashy visuals kinda short circuit my brain.

    THIS is all I could think about in the moment!! But yeah! I think it's Neat that this game does mesh so well with my dumb goblin brain, 10/10.

    submitted by /u/cydippida
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone feel like this Reticle sucks for aiming with anything that Explosives or Fluctus?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:58 AM PST

    Found a bug that lets you switch between Ironbride and Archgun seamlessly, like in a frame.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment