• Breaking News

    Warframe Stealth tactics.

    Warframe Stealth tactics.


    Stealth tactics.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Size chart (what few things we can actually measure)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Festive Hildy

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    Wait! Is this the orbiter's model

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:36 AM PST

    The only thing to love about Lunaro: the replays.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:20 PM PST

    "Day 37, they still haven't noticed me"

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Big game hunt

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:16 AM PST

    Forest Guardians ft. Oberon and Titania [SFM]

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:20 AM PST

    Another double credit weekend, another request to let us turn off the Index's AI teammates

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:24 PM PST

    Please DE, let us use this skin on Zaar too!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Why do i hear boss music?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Completed my first solo railjack mission. Thanks to all the tips and info on my last poadt about it. It really helped

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:40 PM PST

    When You've Been Bad So Space Mom Makes You Sit Under the Magnet Water All Night

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:33 PM PST

    In the face of winter

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:20 PM PST

    An Ember drawing i did for Inktober 2 years ago. I never intended for the fire to be there but I dropped ink on the page so I had to improvise. 2 years later and its still hanging on my wall :3

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:50 AM PST

    Primed Firestorm + Stahlta charged shot is huge

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:25 AM PST

    How's my Gauss fashion

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:03 PM PST

    I can finally use my favorite gun from unreal tournament, the Flak Cannon.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Help me be helpful

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Forgive me if the format of this post is wrong, this is my first time making a post on Reddit

    I've been playing Warframe on and off since 2013, amassing a current total of 927 hours (across two accounts) and working my way up to MR13 after losing an MR8 account. Recently, I've coerced a friend into playing with me, and together we've gotten to play Rail-jack missions (which have become one of my favorite parts of the game) but it made me realize something. I've done everything pretty much solo. Since I started playing 7 years ago, I've cleared the star chart by myself and built my own clan from scratch, researching almost everything alone along the way. But I wish I hadn't. I see so many posts of people having played since the beginning like I have all talking about the amazing times they've had with the community, all the friends they've made. It's no one's fault but my own, I was young, stubborn, and fairly shy, but I still wish I could have had those experiences.

    Two months ago, I was hired as a math tutor for younger kids. I've always been good at math and I've enjoyed helping people learn, but what really set this in motion was having a tutor of my own. She was fantastic. She was helpful, funny, kind, and down-to-earth and this left a pretty big impact on me. It made me realize just how important it is to have a good teacher. It also made me realize that I wanted to be that teacher. These past two months have been some of the most rewarding and fulfilling months of my life. Getting to help these kids, getting to see it in their eyes and their smile when they finally truly understand something is a feeling I don't really know how to describe. It's something that I know I want to keep doing, not just with math and kids but with anything I can pass on to anyone who'll listen.

    So now here I am. I didn't have the experiences of community with Warframe that I wish I had and I regret it. I don't want others to feel that same regret. I don't want others to have the same overwhelming confusion that I muddled through over the past few years. What I do want is to pass on the knowledge I've gathered over time and build a sense of belonging and understanding with new or long-returning players. But I'm not sure how.

    So help me be helpful.

    I know I haven't gathered everything this game has to offer. There are still things I don't know, but what can I do to help new players? What can I do to get involved with the community? And is MR13 too low to be doing this? I'll appreciate any responses I can get, even if you don't have much advice for me.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/ChritonicOG
    [link] [comments]

    I just realised they updated Archmelee 'Extend' to match 'Primed Reach'

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    why don't people play railjack?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:32 PM PST

    i made a point to ignore it after hearing all the bad stuff about it, but some of the stuff from deimos requires isos to make. i figured i'd give it a go and i'm glad i did because it's actually a lot of fun.

    first hour or two was rough because no intrinsics but once you get past that it's (mostly) a breeze. the combat is just so fun, blowing up ships with your artillery feels great. my most liked part of it however is how rewarding it is. you get assloads of bonus resources for completing the mission, + extra resources if you take the time to fly through the asteroids breaking things. the base game could do with the same treatment imo.

    my only real gripe with it as a solo player is that there is a lot of micro managing and sometimes you are spending more times repairing than killing stuff. other than that i've been having a blast with it. doing missions just for the gameplay lol. probably the most fun i've had in the game in 2 years. however i will admit, i am still on earth. the other planets might suck ass and thats why people don't play it, is that the case?

    submitted by /u/Research-Inside
    [link] [comments]

    TIL my Nekros inner animal is an owl

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:10 AM PST

    If you're gonna afk in Index, please bring umbra or a useful aura

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    I realize most people doing this know and don't care but i'm hoping some of them are newish or returning players.

    I've seen so many people afk today in index, and i'm not talking about MR5s with a braton. MR20+ saryns, frosts, khoras with physique hiding in operator all round. Hydroids hiding in a puddle, limbos in rift not using any abilities (no, they're not defending, they won't cast 4 or 2). People bringing 3 unranked weapons to level in index.

    But that's inefficient leeching. If you pick something useful while afk, your team will win faster and you will get credits faster without putting in any effort. Excalibur umbra will get kills while you watch netflix hiding in spoilermode. You don't have umbra ? Pick wisp and drop haste mote then afk. Auras like enemy radar will help the non-afk players find enemies, rifle amp will boost fulmins, pistol amp will help mesa.

    But the polarity ! i need physique !

    You don't need 74 capacity for mods if you're gonna afk.

    I'm sure there are even better options, i'm not an expert on afking, but please at least bring SOMETHING.

    submitted by /u/cuddlylilbunny
    [link] [comments]

    Can we separate the decoration capacity for the bridge of the orbiter and the armoury.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:17 PM PST

    Now that we've got more space to decorate in the bridge thanks to the two consoles being streamlined and everything shifted up, I've discovered we don't really have enough capacity to decorate properly.

    1500 capacity split across three massive sections of the craft (bridge, armoury, and lower passageway) is just not sufficient.

    Personal Quarters has 1500 capacity and really only covers two small spaces - about the same size as the bridge.

    Spoiler Room has 1500 capacity and is quite large, so it's to be expected.

    Helminth room has 1500 capacity and I doubt you could even fit 1000 capacity worth of stuff in there.

    But then the lower passageway with TONS of room to decorate, the armoury which also has a good amount of space - more than the PQ, and then the bridge which has more space than the PQ again all share 1500 capacity.

    Ideally each of the three sections would get 1500 capacity, or have the capacity tripled - but I'd be okay with just segmenting it off at the ramp door or doubling the capacity for that room.

    In a similar vein, can we please get a fix for decorations not being placeable on shelves in the PQ. It's been buggy since 2018 now.

    submitted by /u/dubeyisme
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment